Don't have an account? Create one!

Why Do You Like My Chemical Romance?

AuthorMessage
Sleepwalker
Bleeding on the Floor
Sleepwalker
February 12th, 2006 at 11:31am
yeah, i guess i really love them because the day when i bought Revenge i changed. i listened to them a lot and their words, music, and themselves has changed me. i just think their is something special about them that needs to be heard by every one so they know their true potential. so why do i really love My Chemical Romance, because they changed my life and even saved it.
shelby;disenchanted
Bleeding on the Floor
shelby;disenchanted
February 12th, 2006 at 11:40am
The question is, Why wouldnt we love My Chemical Romance?
damned
Jazz Hands
damned
February 12th, 2006 at 11:46am
TimeTruthandHearts:
yeah, i guess i really love them because the day when i bought Revenge i changed. i listened to them a lot and their words, music, and themselves has changed me. i just think their is something special about them that needs to be heard by every one so they know their true potential. so why do i really love My Chemical Romance, because they changed my life and even saved it.

same Wink
alcholicinsideyoureyes
Killjoy
alcholicinsideyoureyes
February 12th, 2006 at 12:52pm
i love them because i almost commited suicide without them.

but i found them and let my emotions go.[/quote]

^

thats 100% true, i mean i have been listening to MCR for a longgg time and shit but i noticed from as the years went by, the lyrics got more intense. but i still love the Bullets album. Headfirst For Halos(sp?) stopped me a lot. Of all the shit i've done, MCR fucking saved my life.
reckless?abandon-21
Bleeding on the Floor
reckless?abandon-21
February 12th, 2006 at 05:05pm
yeah that happened for other bands w/ some ppl i know
brendon urie.
Full of Ephedrine
brendon urie.
February 12th, 2006 at 05:14pm
I like My Chemical Romance because they're a true band. Not like... I don't know... I think Lindsay Lohan thinks she has a "band", but in order to have one, you should be playing an instrument, as well.

My Chemical Romance is real. They speak their thoughts through their lyrics that are strong and meaningful. They say something, and people out there should listen to them. They are such an awesome band and I bet they're very sweet guys. Their videos are incredible, the way they express the song that it's for.

They save lives. For a fact, I know that they saved mine. You really have to listen to their lyrics to understand the full meaning of My Chemical Romance. They're strong, they don't take bullshit from anyone. They know what they want and they go after it. It's amazing how a group of 5 men could touch so many people's lives out there, including my own. It's awesome to see great guys like them going on world tours, having interviews, etc. because of who they are and what they've accomplished. I'm proud of them.

I love My Chemical Romance because of who they are. Yes, they're attractive, but there's deffinetly more to them then their looks. MCR is real and everyone needs to know that.
reckless?abandon-21
Bleeding on the Floor
reckless?abandon-21
February 12th, 2006 at 05:16pm
__MerciPourLeVenin:
I like My Chemical Romance because they're a true band. Not like... I don't know... I think Lindsay Lohan thinks she has a "band", but in order to have one, you should be playing an instrument, as well.

My Chemical Romance is real. They speak their thoughts through their lyrics that are strong and meaningful. They say something, and people out there should listen to them. They are such an awesome band and I bet they're very sweet guys. Their videos are incredible, the way they express the song that it's for.

They save lives. For a fact, I know that they saved mine. You really have to listen to their lyrics to understand the full meaning of My Chemical Romance. They're strong, they don't take bullshit from anyone. They know what they want and they go after it. It's amazing how a group of 5 men could touch so many people's lives out there, including my own. It's awesome to see great guys like them going on world tours, having interviews, etc. because of who they are and what they've accomplished. I'm proud of them.

I love My Chemical Romance because of who they are. Yes, they're attractive, but there's deffinetly more to them then their looks. MCR is real and everyone needs to know that.
ah yes. i agree. cuz to have MUSIC you actually have to have a band, a band that sticks together. not like ashley simpson and just runs around finding new members when the others dont live up to her snobby potential- (which she doesnt have!)
Video Kid
Shotgun Sinner
Video Kid
February 12th, 2006 at 05:18pm
The music is totally awesome. It's what pulled me in to the obsession.
XriverXofXtearsX
Thinking Happy Thoughts
XriverXofXtearsX
February 12th, 2006 at 05:33pm
As like most others on here, I almost commited suicide without them.
Every single one of their songs help me get through each day.
They are different from all the other fake bands, they do their own thing.
They don't care what anyone thinks about them.
They care deeply about their fans.
They have been through alot and express it through their music.
They say what all of their fans have wanted to say for along time.
I love them all very, very much.
XxvampirepixiexX
Fabulous Killjoy
XxvampirepixiexX
February 12th, 2006 at 06:07pm
that is vry true. wat would we do w/out mcr? ahhhhhhh that is an awful thought! MCR kix ass
evilkitty11
Killjoy
evilkitty11
February 12th, 2006 at 08:56pm
Because they play actual MUSIC and play their hearts out at that.

They also rock!
reckless?abandon-21
Bleeding on the Floor
reckless?abandon-21
February 14th, 2006 at 04:18pm
aammmmmmmeeeennnnn
Sleepwalker
Bleeding on the Floor
Sleepwalker
February 14th, 2006 at 04:24pm
they definetely rock, rock out loud!!

they r almost my favorite band. well ....... i don't know.......the other band that's me fav needs new stuff to come out but i think MCR is like, me fav too!

skittles. are. good. while. listening. to. M.C.R.
PrEttY iN GReeN
Really Not Okay
PrEttY iN GReeN
February 14th, 2006 at 04:25pm
because their true to what they have to say, and their not like alot of other bands...their music doesnt just say it all but also in their interviews and articles.....i love their music style and the way they handle themselves.....they have improved and gained so much......my opinion their the greatest band in this fucken world,...and like Gee said..."we want to conquer the world".......I think they will and their proceeding on doing that
reckless?abandon-21
Bleeding on the Floor
reckless?abandon-21
February 14th, 2006 at 04:30pm
yeah they actually say what they feel unlike most bands
Sleepwalker
Bleeding on the Floor
Sleepwalker
February 14th, 2006 at 04:43pm
yeah they do, they r just cool like that.
true with every word.
noxx
Thinking Happy Thoughts
noxx
February 14th, 2006 at 07:12pm
how did they save your life?
stasweet58
Thinking Happy Thoughts
stasweet58
February 14th, 2006 at 08:48pm
besides the obvious- they're really good musicians

they're just one of those bands that sing from their heart and not like all fake like some bands. but they sing what they know and that's why i think they're awesome
Sleepwalker
Bleeding on the Floor
Sleepwalker
February 14th, 2006 at 09:43pm
noxx:
how did they save your life?

well to answer that, i would have to explain long stories. of how i get depressed and stuff along those lines. i was a depressed girl and felt like i wanted to die but MCR really help me. i would just listen to the words, the emotion in them, and feel something. like, i would feel different. and things in life would start to make more sense to me. and i finally started to understand. well not alot but just a little bit about life. enough to keep me alive. i guess hearing thier words and putting my own thought and meaning to them helped me alot too. so i'd feel not so alone. but thanks to MCR, i am still here today and a lot better.
dearest helpless
Wild Eyed Joker
dearest helpless
February 15th, 2006 at 12:55am
Like just about every post on here, they keep me from going completely insane and killing myself. They are completely awesome and their lyrics say all the things I can't find the words for.