Don't have an account? Create one!

What Would you do if you met anyone from MCR???

AuthorMessage
ceiling cat
Thinking Happy Thoughts
ceiling cat
October 31st, 2006 at 12:12am
I would try to regain/keep my composure, and would say hi to them. I'd tell them how much I love their music, and would thank them for being the best band ever. I would ask for their autographs and/or a picture with them, and if they were happy to, I'd get a hug from them all. Then, when they had gone and were safely out of sight, I would jump around and dance in little circles, screaming my little heart out, and then I would probably burst into tears at the shock/happiness of it all.

'Cause I'm just that weird xD

EDIT: Page Claim!!
Crucify.My.Love
Jazz Hands
Crucify.My.Love
October 31st, 2006 at 12:20am
Gerard: I would jump around and cry!!! Give him a big hug, thank him that MCR is the worlds best band and ask for autograph and picture =D (i would totally look like a jerk xD)

The same thing would happen if i would met any of the guys =D
ImNotOkay3505
Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
October 31st, 2006 at 06:48pm
Taking Back Monday:
I would try to regain/keep my composure, and would say hi to them. I'd tell them how much I love their music, and would thank them for being the best band ever. I would ask for their autographs and/or a picture with them, and if they were happy to, I'd get a hug from them all. Then, when they had gone and were safely out of sight, I would jump around and dance in little circles, screaming my little heart out, and then I would probably burst into tears at the shock/happiness of it all.

StonyPony
Jazz Hands
StonyPony
November 1st, 2006 at 02:17pm
I don't think I'd freak out or anything. My biggest issue would be how to address them- who was old enough to warrant being called 'Mister', or whether to just address them all as 'Mister' since some are old enough and some are not...and then I'd probably just introduce myself and anyone I was with.
I'd then ask what they planned to do, if anything, while staying in Atlanta and recommend some fun things if they had time to do them. It's simply the polite- and Southern- thing to do.
Talk to Frank.
Joining The Black Parade
Talk to Frank.
November 1st, 2006 at 02:43pm
haha Mister =] that real polite!

well i kinda met frank, he come out backstage when we were all lined up and he came to sign stuff for everyone. i kept saying frank... i dont even know why but i elbowed some girl in the face n was like..frank? FRANK? frank! he gave this funny look like, woow jeez calm lmao it was quite funny.
i wanna meet them properly tho, but i really dont know what id be like. i hope i could be mature about it and not a screaming little girl. lol =]
BatKissMasquerade
Really Not Okay
BatKissMasquerade
November 3rd, 2006 at 01:55am
if i ever met them i wouldn't freak out. i dont know why exactly but when i go to concerts i actually dont freak out or anything considering my age i stay calm and cool and not at all nervous instead but if had the chance to talk to any of the guys it would be about random stuff like what's their fave movie or food or whatever im pretty sure their getting sick and tired about talking about the band or the fame or whatever...just talking about normal stuff would be fine because their people just like us
glitter geek.
Shotgun Sinner
glitter geek.
November 3rd, 2006 at 08:43pm
easy

pass out

then when i wake up Gerard will have me in his arms!!! Very Happy

possibly CPR could be involved....
x-Murdered Love-x
Thinking Happy Thoughts
x-Murdered Love-x
November 4th, 2006 at 10:14am
I would most likely try to be calm and ask for autographs and a pic and them thank you for all the wonderful music they make and maybe even cry a little bit because I love them so much
Shatterwall
Motor Baby
Shatterwall
November 4th, 2006 at 11:10am
Kick them. Just to make sure they were real.
Simbaaaaa.
Joining The Black Parade
Simbaaaaa.
November 4th, 2006 at 01:32pm
I would kidnap them and hold them hostage until i got the rest of the band kidnapped...then i would ask them for an autograph and picture. then i would release them after i put little tracking devices on them. cuz im just that evil.

not really. i would ask for a picture and autograph and a hug. then i would kick myself for not kidnapping them. Very Happy
DeadlyPoisoned
Bleeding on the Floor
DeadlyPoisoned
November 4th, 2006 at 01:41pm
Ummm I've always wanted to meet Gerard...If I ever met him My jaw would probably be on the ground Or I'd try and not to act like a total DORK...and make an ass of myself cause my friend said she would embarrass me if i didnt say anything LOL.I would try to force myself to speak.!!!...
Not be so quiet.!Cause I dont wanna scare him away LOL.
I'm like soo shy when it comes to meeting people especially people I like .
DravenSkye
Killjoy
DravenSkye
November 4th, 2006 at 08:16pm
Kii Kii Disenchanted:
easy

pass out

LOL!

I would probably die. Not really, though.
I always think I act like a dork, but my friends assure me that I look calm and collective when I meet famous people.
So I think I'd just ask for a picture, and maybe try to strike up a conversation if they're not busy or tired or whatever. I'm not a big autograph person, so I wouldn't ask for that. And then, when they walk away I'll just start shaking and smiling like a fucking idiot from the excitement!

~Draven
DeadlyPoisoned
Bleeding on the Floor
DeadlyPoisoned
November 4th, 2006 at 11:44pm
Kii Kii Disenchanted:
easy

pass out

Hahaha awwww your so cute.
secrets-4-the-grave
Killjoy
secrets-4-the-grave
November 5th, 2006 at 02:19pm
OOOOOOMG if i met them in person i wud be like
AHHHHH Shocked
secrets-4-the-grave
Killjoy
secrets-4-the-grave
November 5th, 2006 at 02:19pm
OMG going to ther concert and my m8s were like - oh alice u wud have 2 faint and then they wud say they only fing dat will revive her is if she goes on stage wiv dem!! and gerard hold her till she wakes up Shocked
Doll Parts
Salute You in Your Grave
Doll Parts
November 5th, 2006 at 03:10pm
Very Happy start with creepy grin and have a small voice then go bright red

meh it happens
MCR_Rocks3000
Fabulous Killjoy
MCR_Rocks3000
November 5th, 2006 at 06:14pm
Do nothing, I would'nt know what to do
BatKissMasquerade
Really Not Okay
BatKissMasquerade
November 6th, 2006 at 02:30am
GothFairyGodess:
Ummm I've always wanted to meet Gerard...If I ever met him My jaw would probably be on the ground Or I'd try and not to act like a total DORK...and make an ass of myself cause my friend said she would embarrass me if i didnt say anything LOL.I would try to force myself to speak.!!!...
Not be so quiet.!Cause I dont wanna scare him away LOL.
I'm like soo shy when it comes to meeting people especially people I like .

yea i'm the exact way but only when it comes to meeting people at first but im not so shy that i won't say anything. i get shy at firstbut if i like the person right away i start getting more comfortable and more outgoing but at the same time i can be absent minded. im not stupid or anything but there would be a point where sometimes i dont pay complete attention to my surroundings and i would trip over myself...because of that i either get little cuts or bruises on my arms or legs almost every day. I'm such a dork like that and i wouldn't be surprised if that happened if i met any of the guysSmile
mercy in the sky.
Shotgun Sinner
mercy in the sky.
November 6th, 2006 at 12:52pm
Cry
mcrxgwxrocks
Killjoy
mcrxgwxrocks
November 6th, 2006 at 01:38pm
id be like omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nd try nd not embarass myself id probly just blab about how great they r nd all this stuff nd they'l probly b like ................okay then.....ehem