Don't have an account? Create one!

What Would you do if you met anyone from MCR???

AuthorMessage
Alternative Amy
Bleeding on the Floor
Alternative Amy
August 13th, 2005 at 10:14pm
Kon-Foozed:
U MET 1???? lucky i would shave all my hair to meet the band, and give up all my cd's and games!!!! man, HOW DID U MEET FRANK????

well i went to warped yesteday, thinking that i would NOT meet anyone in any of they bands.
but i was standing in the crowd watching hawthorne heights and some dude passed out so then like 1 minute later Frank came running up to the gate to make sure the kid was okay. he had a bandana around his face though. anyways, as i was walking to the hurley stage to watch motion city soundtrack i saw someone in the skeleton crew tent that looke familiar (it was Jamia) then i looked over and frank was sitting in a chair. i asked another guy from skeleton crew if frank would sign my shirt but he said 'umm come back later and ill see what i can do' so about 25 minutes later i came back and Frank was just talking to some guy, so then the guy tapped his arm and said 'umm frank' and pointed to me. then he turned and i asked if he could sign my shirt. so he did it now says Frank mcr xo. he was really nice too, when i told him he is my idol he just said 'ha ha no way' i didnt get a picture though cause jamia was kinda mad that Frank had ALOT of stuff to do all day, so im just as happy that i got his autograph
Not very nice
Shotgun Sinner
Not very nice
August 13th, 2005 at 10:19pm
awwwwwwww ur so lucky, they playin in my city but it sold out. wah! i just want to c thm id do anything for a ticket
Alternative Amy
Bleeding on the Floor
Alternative Amy
August 13th, 2005 at 10:27pm
Kon-Foozed:
awwwwwwww ur so lucky, they playin in my city but it sold out. wah! i just want to c thm id do anything for a ticket

warped was sold out yesterday it was like one big traffic jam, with no cars
Not very nice
Shotgun Sinner
Not very nice
August 13th, 2005 at 10:33pm
lol id shave my hair off for a ticket!
circa leena
Salute You in Your Grave
circa leena
August 13th, 2005 at 11:01pm
they...are...in....englishtown....right...now.

if i met them i'd be like...im from jersey and i know where belleville is.

oh yeah...i'd steal mikeys glasses.
Alternative Amy
Bleeding on the Floor
Alternative Amy
August 13th, 2005 at 11:09pm
actually they are in nyc today englishtown tomorrow.
Dook1e
Killjoy
Dook1e
August 14th, 2005 at 02:07am
Gerard--Omfg!!YOU ROCK!*ask for an autograph and picture and hug and number Very Happy lol jk*
Frank--*Jumps up and down*Your soo fukking cool,sign my converse?*
Mikey--*Tries to take a lock of his hair*I love you man,ask for an autograph and picture w00t
Ray--*Screams:Jesus!!*take a lock of his hair*Dude sign ur hair?lol jk
Bob--Your rock!!Cats Rule!Muhahaha*ask for autograph and picture*
soleil vs the dark.
Awake and Unafraid
soleil vs the dark.
August 14th, 2005 at 02:49am
I'd ask him for an autograph and 2 hugs Razz After I finished staring for a half hour Razz
EvaluvGWay
Killjoy
EvaluvGWay
August 14th, 2005 at 12:37pm
Hmmm If I meet any of them I probably ask for autographs, taking photos together and talk to them but I probably faint if I meet Gerard in person or kiss him senseless suddenly that the guard have to break me apart from him......*sigh*
Pameleah
Joining The Black Parade
Pameleah
August 14th, 2005 at 12:47pm
just say congradalations on your deserved sucess, good look in the future and thanks for the music!
enjoy ireland... go out and have some craic
and can i have a pic please!!
circa leena
Salute You in Your Grave
circa leena
August 14th, 2005 at 12:49pm
craic?!
EvaluvGWay
Killjoy
EvaluvGWay
August 14th, 2005 at 01:00pm
What is craic????
killer_odd_sock
Shotgun Sinner
killer_odd_sock
August 14th, 2005 at 01:00pm
Lick thier faces!!!
I bet they taste of peppermint.
EvaluvGWay
Killjoy
EvaluvGWay
August 14th, 2005 at 01:04pm
Ewww that will be sloppy but cool!!!
CherryMountainDew
Killjoy
CherryMountainDew
August 14th, 2005 at 09:39pm
punxforlife_1:
Kon-Foozed:
U MET 1???? lucky i would shave all my hair to meet the band, and give up all my cd's and games!!!! man, HOW DID U MEET FRANK????

well i went to warped yesteday, thinking that i would NOT meet anyone in any of they bands.
but i was standing in the crowd watching hawthorne heights and some dude passed out so then like 1 minute later Frank came running up to the gate to make sure the kid was okay. he had a bandana around his face though. anyways, as i was walking to the hurley stage to watch motion city soundtrack i saw someone in the skeleton crew tent that looke familiar (it was Jamia) then i looked over and frank was sitting in a chair. i asked another guy from skeleton crew if frank would sign my shirt but he said 'umm come back later and ill see what i can do' so about 25 minutes later i came back and Frank was just talking to some guy, so then the guy tapped his arm and said 'umm frank' and pointed to me. then he turned and i asked if he could sign my shirt. so he did it now says Frank mcr xo. he was really nice too, when i told him he is my idol he just said 'ha ha no way' i didnt get a picture though cause jamia was kinda mad that Frank had ALOT of stuff to do all day, so im just as happy that i got his autograph

Thats so cool... did he say anything else??
Pameleah
Joining The Black Parade
Pameleah
August 14th, 2005 at 09:48pm
craic! is an irish slang word for have a laugh , have fun... let go
SIERRA ROFLZ
Awake and Unafraid
SIERRA ROFLZ
August 14th, 2005 at 09:57pm
[quote="CherryMountainDew"]
punxforlife_1:
Kon-Foozed:

Lucky!You like motion city soundtrack? Me too! (sorry I didn't let you answer) Ha! Matt is sooooo hot. My favorite song is don't call it a comeback. Jamia has got to be the luckiest girl a-fucking-live. You're still very lucky Very Happy Frank stop working so hard. I don't want you to die Crying or Very sad Or you could be like me who totally spazzes under stress. Haha wanna hear a story? ok I'll tell you! One time at school my teacher kept asking me to do all this shit for some school buiss-nass project and i was all stressed because I didn't have enough time so I decided to just run around screaming outside and ran into (literally)a garbage can and I flipped over in it and I was all covered in garbage but then I got to go home because I was injured. I went to hospital and the doctor said no more monkeys jumping on the bed! no I went to the doctor and figured out I broke a toe. that's probly the hightlight of my life. People started making fun of me though so I kicked someone with a broken toe (I'm such a fugget!)Like my true story Very Happy
Not very nice
Shotgun Sinner
Not very nice
August 14th, 2005 at 09:59pm
^ ur cool, id love to break a toe like tht! i just get in trouble for tying tht
Sad
youshouldveknown
Killjoy
youshouldveknown
August 15th, 2005 at 04:15am
I'm going to ask Gerard if he touches himself on stage because his balls itch...
Last
Jazz Hands
Last
August 15th, 2005 at 04:31am
I'd start worshipping them lol. jk. Actually I would start asking them questions about their music and stuff.