Don't have an account? Create one!

What Would you do if you met anyone from MCR???

AuthorMessage
heartwell.
Shotgun Sinner
heartwell.
December 6th, 2005 at 09:59pm
I'm planning on taking my friend Sam to the next Warped Tour w/me,but only if MCR is on it again....or if they're close by in a concert.ne ways,I think I'd faint..Or just keep my kool I dont want them to think I'm crazy...::::Shifts eyes::::...lol..I dont know about Sam though..She loves Mikey just as much as me so I think she proballly want to hold him captive,lol,not that I would mind or anything.Hehehehe.
Love Dosent Die Early
Jazz Hands
Love Dosent Die Early
December 6th, 2005 at 10:10pm
i've met frank. I met him at warped. I was walking around and i bumped into someone and i looked and saw it was frankeh. We talked, i told him my friend lost her shoe in their mosh and he laughed. Before he left he gave me a hug and said 'Thanks for coming to see us." and he left. I was so fucking happy for the rest of the say..no week..no month..nevermind i'm still flippin happy
We Die By Threes
Joining The Black Parade
We Die By Threes
December 6th, 2005 at 10:45pm
I would tell Mikey that I adore his randomness.
And ask Ray if I could touch his hair.

Of course, I'd probably glomp them countless times. Just a thought.
JuJuBee426
Jazz Hands
JuJuBee426
December 9th, 2005 at 02:54pm
I would calmly tell then what their music has meant to me and above all be respectful. If you run up to them screaming in their faces and freaking out I'm sure they wouldn't appreciate it. They'll think you're a teeny and write the experience off. On the other hand it may mean more to them to get REAL feedback on the reason they're in this...the music. I'm sure "OMGZ YOU'RE SOOOOO HAWT!" probably doesn't mean much to them.
IheartRayT
Killjoy
IheartRayT
December 10th, 2005 at 02:06pm
tru dat,you never wanta flip out on them (or anybody)
peace
gia
Bleeding on the Floor
gia
December 10th, 2005 at 05:06pm
I would tell them I like their music. And I would ask them if they are aware of how dangerous this "role-model" position they have assumed really is.
twizted_fate
Bleeding on the Floor
twizted_fate
December 11th, 2005 at 06:24am
Confused ^
Grapes
Killjoy
Grapes
December 11th, 2005 at 01:54pm
first of all id ask an autograph Smile and tell them how good they are.. something like that
Ava Maria
Bleeding on the Floor
Ava Maria
December 18th, 2005 at 09:56am
um.....act normal.i like them alot but i'm just not one to lose my head
twizted_fate
Bleeding on the Floor
twizted_fate
December 18th, 2005 at 02:50pm
i dont think id freak but id be quieter then i normally am id be afraid of screwing up Id ask for their autographs and ask for a hugSmile
druscilla.
Bleeding on the Floor
druscilla.
January 12th, 2006 at 12:26am
I'd probably stop dead in my tracks, get an extremely pale face, not be able to formulate any words for approximately two minutes, then try to talk and get my voice stuck in my throat, then manage to say 'hi', ask for autographs, dare to try and hug them, say 'bye', pass out, cry, call my friends, call my mom, and then cry some more.
twizted_fate
Bleeding on the Floor
twizted_fate
January 12th, 2006 at 04:14pm
talk to them like normal people i wouldnt be a crazy teenie
TheVictoriaParade_X
Really Not Okay
TheVictoriaParade_X
January 12th, 2006 at 04:32pm
Ask for a hug and autograph.
And tell them i sincerely think that they are amazing.
Possibly show them the MCR carved into my arm.
Helix Neoplasia
Jazz Hands
Helix Neoplasia
January 12th, 2006 at 09:21pm
Compliment them on their music.

Or you know, treat them like...people. Because, oddly enough, that's what they are.
MadHatterMCR
Bleeding on the Floor
MadHatterMCR
January 12th, 2006 at 11:57pm
I would probably freak out and act like a squirrel on crack, I'd be so happy.

That's why I wrote a letter with my rational thoughts and questions to give to them if I ever met them. If I ever went anywhere where there was even a whisper of their presence, I'd take the letter with me.
~*Toxic~Beauty*~
Killjoy
~*Toxic~Beauty*~
January 13th, 2006 at 12:28am
well I have met them before (not showing or anything like that, just wanted to respond) and I acted completely normal. They are all really down to earth guys especially Ray, my friend and i talked to him for about 10 or 15 minutes, he's really nice. Frank and Gerard said hi, thanks for coming out and what not, but Mikey and Bob didn't say a word which I thought was kinda weird but oh well. I had a great time and it was definitely an experience that I will never forget and that I hope all of you can have!!!
YourMistake
Fabulous Killjoy
YourMistake
January 13th, 2006 at 12:39am
If I met....

Any of them, I'd try not to...but I'd probably say something dumb. I'd ask for a pic and autograph and a hug from Gerard Very Happy .....

p.s.: really how do u meet them? (like where to go at a concert & when)
~*Toxic~Beauty*~
Killjoy
~*Toxic~Beauty*~
January 13th, 2006 at 12:51am
timeofyourlife:
If I met....

Any of them, I'd try not to...but I'd probably say something dumb. I'd ask for a pic and autograph and a hug from Gerard Very Happy .....

p.s.: really how do u meet them? (like where to go at a concert & when)

Generally I think most people catch them after or before a show behind the venue by there buses (but I'm not 100% sure on that) I met them by winning Taste of Chaos Tickets (that show rocked btw) and meet 'n' greet passes from one of my local radio stations.
Mrs. Scissorhands
Really Not Okay
Mrs. Scissorhands
January 13th, 2006 at 10:03am
I would probably die on the inside upon seeing them in the flesh... try to collect myself... walk up... say hello... ask for hugs and photos... photos are better than autographs... And I would tell Gerard I loved his makeup... then probably try to grab his ass... and he'd like it.
elliephant
Bleeding on the Floor
elliephant
January 13th, 2006 at 12:55pm
I'd probably be like "hey, dont I know you from somewhere?...Holy feck." and then I'd ask for make-up tips.