Don't have an account? Create one!

What Would you do if you met anyone from MCR???

AuthorMessage
ceci
Killjoy
ceci
January 13th, 2006 at 06:02pm
I will die. bueh, algo asi.
i faint, sure.
Public Pervert
Patron Saint of Switchblade Fights
Public Pervert
January 13th, 2006 at 08:20pm
I would just prob die! I fucking love them too much! I'll try not to act and go all fangirl on them, but I would def ask for a pic and autographs! So I could look back on the experience.. I also would get down on my knees and bow down to them and tell them that if it wasn't for them I wouldn't be here today (true story btw) and that they are my heros!! I would try and talk to them too as a normal person and be just down to earth w/ them.. I would try and get hugs from them too. I heard their really nice to their fans and all they do is just talk about anything to them.. I would love to meet them.. that would make my dreams come ture and that would be the happiest say of my life.. right noa the happiest day of my life was being right in front of them by the stage at Warped Tour and in arm reach of Gee's foot.. but I did get to touch his sig on the Fuse tent.. that was awsome.. I was being a major fan girl! hehe. .but I would love to meet them!
Disarm; Nicole
Salute You in Your Grave
Disarm; Nicole
January 13th, 2006 at 09:10pm
If I saw them in a public place I'd probably turn around and collect myself for a moment, then introduce myself as a devoted fan and shake their hands. Then I'd probably go into cardiac arrest and get tested for hallucinagens.
AxPriestxGodxNeverxPaid
Jazz Hands
AxPriestxGodxNeverxPaid
January 14th, 2006 at 11:27am
If I were to meet MCR I would probably do what most here said they'd do. Talk to them like a normal person. I wouldn't faint, scream, ask for a hug or anything like that. But I'd probably ask Gerard how to do that cool eye make up he had on the Helena video.
AxPriestxGodxNeverxPaid
Jazz Hands
AxPriestxGodxNeverxPaid
January 14th, 2006 at 11:44am
And in addition I'd ask if they were ever coming to Finland to play.
Chemical_Romance
Salute You in Your Grave
Chemical_Romance
January 14th, 2006 at 12:36pm
I'd cry, shake, not talk, not believe it was them, hide, and run away. If they ever did a signing and I was in the queue, I wouldn't be able to walk over to them, I'm incredibly shy and emotional so I'd just cry when one of the guys would say 'Hi' or get up to hug me lol...I'm a wimp
~violin freak~
Fabulous Killjoy
~violin  freak~
January 14th, 2006 at 11:50pm
if i saw them id probrably have to do a double take then really consider if it was them and if it was id walk up to them and try to make convo with them they seem like fun so i mean why would i be all OMG ITS FUCKING MCR!!!! then piss in my pants you know its like how would you like it if someone saw you walking down the street and they point and scream OMG ITS (you name) and then start asking for your autograph and a hug then grab your ass i mean maybe the first few times make you laugh but night after night day after day i bet they get sick of it all i mean who wouldnt
Minnow117
Killjoy
Minnow117
January 15th, 2006 at 02:07am
One word for all five of them...EEEE!!!
Haha, Frank I would probably beg to take me with him.
Ryan Rocked Saturday
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Ryan Rocked Saturday
January 15th, 2006 at 05:01am
I would kidnap them, take them here, and told the press that they died in an acident so I can enjoy them for myself
apocalypse suite.
Jazz Hands
apocalypse suite.
January 15th, 2006 at 01:46pm
I'd probably try not to freak out, and say hello. Tell them that I was a big fan, or whatever, and ask for hugs, autographs, pictures, etc.
reckless?abandon-21
Bleeding on the Floor
reckless?abandon-21
March 26th, 2006 at 09:34am
doesnt matter- i would freak out.
like emotionally i mean
MerciPourLeVenin_XXX
Really Not Okay
MerciPourLeVenin_XXX
March 26th, 2006 at 12:37pm
i would totaly act cool.i would ask for an autograph..maybe a picture and then after they were gone totally wig out (crying and dancing around like a fool) stars seem to like people that aren't nuts.
Little-Miss-Living333
Killjoy
Little-Miss-Living333
March 26th, 2006 at 04:21pm
First off, I would try to remain as calm as possible, which is difficult for me, because I have an extreme nervous disorder. I wouldn't act like a typical preppy fan girl by screaming "Oh my GAWD!!" Rolling Eyes I would shake hands , and if he would let me, hug Gerard. Then kindly ask them all to autograph my t-shirt. Or, if I had a camera, get my picture taken with them. Then after saying "Nice to meet you guys. I'm a HUGE fan. You're my reason for living. Lol." and after leaving, so they won't see me, pass out on the floor in a massive panic attack. I'd be laughing all the way to the hosptial.
reckless?abandon-21
Bleeding on the Floor
reckless?abandon-21
March 26th, 2006 at 05:06pm
yeh, i hate when people are al like "the chemical romance is totally hawt."

no seriously. i had a person say THE instead of MY
it was. . .ergh
xxMCRluvaxx
Killjoy
xxMCRluvaxx
October 30th, 2006 at 06:28am
My brothers girlfriend met bob at the end of there concert and she said that bob gives really really good hugs!
Mocker
Salute You in Your Grave
Mocker
October 30th, 2006 at 03:42pm
If i got news i was going to meet them id make sure to get out all the "freaking out" before i met them. (screaming, hypervenilating ect.)Then when i finally get to them. i would just say hi, thank them, ask for hugs and ask for picture/autograph.

If i saw them in a public place id make sure they werent in the middle of eating, talking on the phone, with someone, busy. ect. then i guess id attempt to be as calm and normal as possible and just chat or whatever.
Jepha.
Salute You in Your Grave
Jepha.
October 30th, 2006 at 04:10pm
depends. at the end of a show or something i`d ask for hugs, thank them, and then cry after i walked away =p. hah but if it was in public somewhere and they were with people or looked busy then i`d just not bother them but if they werent doing anything i`d walk over and say hi =p.
EsquisiteCorpse.
Bleeding on the Floor
EsquisiteCorpse.
October 30th, 2006 at 04:29pm
I don't think I would freak out,
but I would get really nervous.
Cause I'm soo damn shy.
Then I'd thank them for saving my life, ask them for autographs/hugs/pics.
After they leave that's when I'd be shocked and my mind would just shut down.
XD
Megan Vegantoast
Bleeding on the Floor
Megan Vegantoast
October 30th, 2006 at 04:55pm
I would walk up to them ,say hi, start a conversation and GIVE them a hug, cause giving is better than recieving.

Then I'd talk about music with them. I would talk about guitar with Ray and Frank.

Then I'd invite them for coffee at the downtown starbucks.
Naughtville
Bleeding on the Floor
Naughtville
October 30th, 2006 at 06:32pm
Hahahaha
I'd go YO and then ask them if the show was awesome or not and then just get a hug or something.
OH OH OH!!!
and I'd get someone to take a picture with me and the Velveteen Rabbit
Tis an amazing book