Don't have an account? Create one!

What Would you do if you met anyone from MCR???

AuthorMessage
x.lady.of.sorrows.x
Really Not Okay
x.lady.of.sorrows.x
November 7th, 2006 at 01:09am
i dont know....if it was another band i'd be okay and just talk to them, but mcr has a special place in my heart...they're my heroes.......
DAMAGECONTROL
Joining The Black Parade
DAMAGECONTROL
November 7th, 2006 at 11:29am
First I would.. die xD and then live again. and get hyper.
Ray: i'd ask if i could touch his hair. and ask for autographs and if i could take a pic.
Frank: i'd hug him like a hundred times. and ask him if i could kiss him on the cheek and i'd ask for autographs and if i could take a pic
Mikey: i would ask if i could were his glasses for like 2 sec. and then hug him and ask for autographs and pics.
Gerard: i'd tell him to get his black hair back. and then i'd hug him and ask for autographs and pics
Bob: I'd ask if he gets cold if he doesn't wear a hat. and then hugs and autographs and pics and all of that XD
noxx
Thinking Happy Thoughts
noxx
November 7th, 2006 at 04:03pm
"Gerard: i'd tell him to get his black hair back. and then i'd hug him and ask for autographs and pics" Gerard hates people talking about his hair now. I would hug Frankie but im a guy so that wouldnt work
milly-rose
Killjoy
milly-rose
November 7th, 2006 at 04:45pm
i'd make them a cup of tea, and introduce them to chocolate hobnobs =]
Chowder
Motor Baby
Chowder
November 8th, 2006 at 05:10am
I met Frank... I screamed bloody murder cause he scared the living shit outta meh.... Haha.... Then i hugged him... Then we talked about stuff (though it got silent because i was so freaking shy).... Though if I met them all id go freaking loco man! Smiley
skeletoncrewfan
Killjoy
skeletoncrewfan
January 19th, 2007 at 09:30am
paperclips:
or i'd just stare at him for like ten minutes. or id talk about something gay like rent a cops.

okay srry... hahaha i wud do that too... dont worry... hahaha i wud like... find away to spend as much time as possible... cuz theyre all such sweeties that if they barreled me down in their car they'd totally go to the hospital to see if i was okay.... and then call me alot afterwards to check up on me!!!! Razz hahaha ive already almost been rum over by a car once in my life... auctually it was last year... chris saved my life (god bless his used-to-be-metal-but-now-emo soul)

Lets See

Gerard: metally prepared myself to be killed by my bff haley cuz she LOVES gerard .....but wud ask for a neked picture of him for her lol!
Frank:.... try not to die...... see if he likes poligamy haha(i cud never break him and jamia up theyre too cute!!)... ask for a free guitar since im poor... and lessons..lol... basically worship him Ha Ha .... god hes sooooo hotttttttttttttt *drools*
Mikey: Be killed by chels... haha... i wud ask where he got his glasses and hat... he never wears them anymore... Crying or Very sad maybe hell give them to me!!!
Bob: turn on my straightener..... hahaha!!! i want to straighten his hair SOOOOO BADDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wud amuse my self for like an hour springing his hair
Ray: get a picture and auto for my mommy.. she really likes him.... ohhhhh and a drumstick for my friend carson since hes a drummer!!!!
MetalliDeth
Killjoy
MetalliDeth
January 19th, 2007 at 10:42am
Basically just ask questions and tell whoever it is how much of an honor it is to meet them. I wouldn't be all, "OMG, You're whoever, dude I worship you!" That's ridiculous to me. For each and every member, there are different things I would ask them. But, it would basically just be talking about stuff.
mbgfr_278
Fabulous Killjoy
mbgfr_278
January 19th, 2007 at 02:27pm
i'd cry alot alot and cry black because of my eyeliner and ummm and i'd want to get a hug then i'll talk average and ask questions so yea i think this is like 100th post go me!!!
crooked smile.
Shotgun Sinner
crooked smile.
January 19th, 2007 at 08:31pm
I'd probably start crying all over them and ask them for a hug or an autograph.
Then I would never wash my hands again because I touched them (jk). Very Happy
Bayonetta.
Bleeding on the Floor
Bayonetta.
January 19th, 2007 at 10:29pm
Well first of all i think the part of my brain responsible for speach would implode on it's self. n_n

Gerard // Go red, work up the courage to ask him for an autograph, forget how to spell my name but remember eventually, work up some more courage and thank him for all he's done for me, show him some fan art, relax a little and show him that i have the exact same pair of skeleton gloves he has and ask for a hug and a photo.
What i'd be thinking // AUGFIWORFJEOVBIPEFB!!! <333333 *Mental orgasm*

So all together i would get really nervous and eventually start to relax and get me some hugs and photos and autographs.
famous living dead;
Awake and Unafraid
famous living dead;
January 19th, 2007 at 10:30pm
i would saddly faint probably
Serious Business
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Serious Business
January 20th, 2007 at 09:57am
I would TRY to act normal. (no garantee that i will work) xD
Serious Business
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Serious Business
January 20th, 2007 at 09:58am
and of course ask for an autograph
bring more knives.
Demolition Lover
bring more knives.
January 21st, 2007 at 07:09am
i'd die.
but i wanted hug them all before itIn Love
then i died the happiest person ever.
MCR Way Bros
Jazz Hands
MCR Way Bros
January 21st, 2007 at 06:22pm
I actually wouldn't die, I'd be really excited and just hang out with them and have a good time. I met a rockstar on an airplane and he was really nice. I'd obviously get pictures and autographs, ask for music/art tips, and have them perform some songs for me. *starts daydreaming about meeting MCR* Smile rolling on floor Smile *happy thoughts*
skeptic or believer?
Jazz Hands
skeptic or believer?
January 21st, 2007 at 06:25pm
35 yrs old and very sadly i think my convo would go something like this ".....oh my.....hi.....fuck.......you dont know......"<faints>
New Jersey Boy
Killjoy
New Jersey Boy
January 22nd, 2007 at 06:17pm
I have met them before. A few times, actually...

Most recently, I was shopping in the mall, and Gerard was checking out a little white tie. I said hey, he said hey. I shook his hand. It was really a good day Cool

Once I bumped into Frank and Mikey at the store. That's what I get for living in the same city as them lmfao

And I used to hang out with Frankie a lot...Before they got famous, I mean. I'm two days older than him Dance
xxHelena_627xx
Motor Baby
xxHelena_627xx
January 22nd, 2007 at 08:53pm
I would die and then come back*hopefully* and I don't know I would scream and I don't know I would be amazed.
Total Phreek
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Total Phreek
January 22nd, 2007 at 10:42pm

Hmm... now let me see...

Gerard: My jaw would drop to the floor and then i would be like "Could you sign my T-Shirt?" and then smile =]
Frank: Start jumping around and huggin him and be like "Oh My Gee!!! Can you sign my T-Shirt????"
Mikey: Die, then come back to life, run up to him and be like "I have always wanted to meet you, your my hero, sign my T-Shirt?" then totally hug him!
Ray: Run around hi in circles and then stop and say "Can... You... Sign... My... Shirt...?" and SMILE! =] =]
Bob: Jumo around a bit then get him to sign my T-Shirt!

I would also make sure I got picture of them! And THEY WILL SIGN MY T-SHIRT!
hehehe
That's What You Get
Always Born a Crime
That's What You Get
January 23rd, 2007 at 01:50pm
i would probably freak out at first! then after i had calmed down, i would start talking to them i think i would be closer to Gerard because we have more in common, art and stuff and then i would probably talk to Ray and Bob too because they are more mellow, then ask to stroke Rays hair (of course) and then would ask for autographs and stuff and loads of photos and then as the evening would come to a close i would run around and go crazy with Frank and drink coffee with Gerard and Mikey say goodbye, get a kiss off each of them and probably freak out again and then go home!