Don't have an account? Create one!

What Would you do if you met anyone from MCR???

AuthorMessage
I ARE TRISH.HEAR ME ROAR!
Salute You in Your Grave
I ARE TRISH.HEAR ME ROAR!
August 15th, 2005 at 06:05am
i`d smile so fucking hard it`d hurt and i`d look like a dork.
Not very nice
Shotgun Sinner
Not very nice
August 15th, 2005 at 08:46am
hey dont jk itchy balls are really bad lol
Alternative Amy
Bleeding on the Floor
Alternative Amy
August 15th, 2005 at 06:24pm
CherryMountainDew:
punxforlife_1:
Kon-Foozed:
U MET 1???? lucky i would shave all my hair to meet the band, and give up all my cd's and games!!!! man, HOW DID U MEET FRANK????

well i went to warped yesteday, thinking that i would NOT meet anyone in any of they bands.
but i was standing in the crowd watching hawthorne heights and some dude passed out so then like 1 minute later Frank came running up to the gate to make sure the kid was okay. he had a bandana around his face though. anyways, as i was walking to the hurley stage to watch motion city soundtrack i saw someone in the skeleton crew tent that looke familiar (it was Jamia) then i looked over and frank was sitting in a chair. i asked another guy from skeleton crew if frank would sign my shirt but he said 'umm come back later and ill see what i can do' so about 25 minutes later i came back and Frank was just talking to some guy, so then the guy tapped his arm and said 'umm frank' and pointed to me. then he turned and i asked if he could sign my shirt. so he did it now says Frank mcr xo. he was really nice too, when i told him he is my idol he just said 'ha ha no way' i didnt get a picture though cause jamia was kinda mad that Frank had ALOT of stuff to do all day, so im just as happy that i got his autograph

Thats so cool... did he say anything else??

he asked me if i was having fun and if i enjoyed the show (the guys had already played their set) and of course i said 'yea you guys rock'
cupcake
Killjoy
cupcake
August 15th, 2005 at 07:39pm
*hysterical laughter*

I like the thing about Gerard's balls itching. I'd ask him if he'd like help scratching them.
SIERRA ROFLZ
Awake and Unafraid
SIERRA ROFLZ
August 15th, 2005 at 07:57pm
Kon-Foozed:
^ ur cool, id love to break a toe like tht! i just get in trouble for tying tht
Sad

yah no one at school thought that though they just made fun of me. It was weird though usually parents give you sympathy when you're hurt but my mom was like "Why were you running around like an idiot with your eyes closed?!? Jesus Christ! You could of killed yourself!"

If I ever met the gods of my chemical romance I'd be nervous I think. The night before I went to a show I'd probly rehearse what I was going to say to them. and if I messed up I'd be so embarressed Embarassed

The Ghost of you video is premiering in like an half an hour!!!! YAY! I'm soooo excited! Very Happy
/.\Kaiser/.\Chief/.\
Jazz Hands
/.\Kaiser/.\Chief/.\
August 15th, 2005 at 09:59pm
cupcake:
*hysterical laughter*

I like the thing about Gerard's balls itching. I'd ask him if he'd like help scratching them.

lmao id prolly wanna hlp to adn then id ask if he neeeds help washging thm so they don't itch anymre.

*luaghs at pervertidness*
/.\Kaiser/.\Chief/.\
Jazz Hands
/.\Kaiser/.\Chief/.\
August 15th, 2005 at 10:00pm
Sory i cant reallly spel today.
SIERRA ROFLZ
Awake and Unafraid
SIERRA ROFLZ
August 15th, 2005 at 10:02pm
!*Mcr*Loves*Me*!:
cupcake:
*hysterical laughter*

lmao id prolly wanna hlp to adn then id ask if he neeeds help washging thm so they don't itch anymre.

*luaghs at pervertidness*

lol! give him cream too! ha! I have no problem reading your spelling cause i'm so used to spelling like that too. I have lots of typos too. And I go to a french school so I don't learn to spell engligh full time Very Happy
Sid Vicious
Joining The Black Parade
Sid Vicious
August 21st, 2005 at 02:50pm
If I ever meet Gerard,witch i never will,I'would ask him about what he plann's todo in the future,and ask for a pic

If I meet mikey i would compliment him on his bass playing and alos ask for a pic

Same for frank,I'd Compliment him on his guitar playing and also ask for pic

And I would Compliment Bob for his great drumming and ask for a pic

I'd also compliment ray on his gutiar playing, and ask for a pic,

And as i was leaving i'd yell "YOU GUYS FUCKING ROCK!!!!!!!!!"Very Happy
covered-in-cake
Thinking Happy Thoughts
covered-in-cake
August 21st, 2005 at 03:29pm
i would die
covered-in-cake
Thinking Happy Thoughts
covered-in-cake
August 21st, 2005 at 06:33pm
but first try to kiss frankie iero
lshdfjKH
Star Crossed Lover
lshdfjKH
August 21st, 2005 at 03:39pm
i_love_frankie_iero:

......kay...............?
XxPoisoned_CookiexX
Demolition Lover
XxPoisoned_CookiexX
August 21st, 2005 at 03:46pm
i_love_frankie_iero:

..You do know he is getting married. Right?
lshdfjKH
Star Crossed Lover
lshdfjKH
August 21st, 2005 at 04:25pm
XxPoisoned_CookiexX:
i_love_frankie_iero:

..You do know he is getting married. Right?

Yeah,I know,when I saw that,I was like wtf????
emurlee
Demolition Lover
emurlee
August 21st, 2005 at 04:46pm
...dude, is it just me, or is her post saying "but first try to kiss frankie iero" being pushed down to the bottom? I mean on the main page it says Amber is the last poster here, but in the thread this girl's post is at the bottom.

It's like Sam's post in Chrissy's story thread, where it went to the top of the page o_o Who messed up the forums?
lshdfjKH
Star Crossed Lover
lshdfjKH
August 21st, 2005 at 08:20pm
Emily:
...dude, is it just me, or is her post saying "but first try to kiss frankie iero" being pushed down to the bottom? I mean on the main page it says Amber is the last poster here, but in the thread this girl's post is at the bottom.

It's like Sam's post in Chrissy's story thread, where it went to the top of the page o_o Who messed up the forums?

Yeah,I noticed that.
covered-in-cake
Thinking Happy Thoughts
covered-in-cake
August 21st, 2005 at 08:24pm
omg how come when other people do that you dont give them shit are you all against me or what the hell???
XxPoisoned_CookiexX
Demolition Lover
XxPoisoned_CookiexX
August 21st, 2005 at 08:26pm
Depressed On The [Inside]:
Emily:

Yeah,I noticed that.

me 3
emurlee
Demolition Lover
emurlee
August 21st, 2005 at 08:30pm
Hm, now it's in between mine and Amber's post... how odd =/ *ish worried about the forum Razz*

And uh... "i_love_frankie_iero"... we eat teenies here... well I don't, I just drink some of their blood, but you know, the rest of this lot, very unpredictable, they eat all the teenies that arrive... ahem. Yeah. Razz
XxPoisoned_CookiexX
Demolition Lover
XxPoisoned_CookiexX
August 21st, 2005 at 08:38pm
Emily:

And uh... "i_love_frankie_iero"... we eat teenies here... well I don't, I just drink some of their blood, but you know, the rest of this lot, very unpredictable, they eat all the teenies that arrive... ahem. Yeah. Razz

Well, I hit teenies over the head with a Pimp Stick, all the other people eat them.