Don't have an account? Create one!

What does your school think of MCR?

AuthorMessage
miss_freedom
Killjoy
miss_freedom
February 16th, 2007 at 01:11pm
the emo section and lil old me.teachers hate it they called an assembly and said that it was banned from any lunch or music studies room.because it was profound or something
Just a Trick
Jazz Hands
Just a Trick
February 16th, 2007 at 01:16pm
Most students in my school don't know them, the teachers don't know em as well, maybe a few volunteers does..
That's What You Get
Always Born a Crime
That's What You Get
February 16th, 2007 at 01:32pm
miss_freedom:
the emo section and lil old me.teachers hate it they called an assembly and said that it was banned from any lunch or music studies room.because it was profound or something

aww, thats not very nice Sad
PnsyRomance
Fabulous Killjoy
PnsyRomance
February 16th, 2007 at 01:38pm
some like tbp, some (me included) like all their songs, some hate them soooo much
That's What You Get
Always Born a Crime
That's What You Get
February 16th, 2007 at 01:39pm
^ same
kel.suicide
Bleeding on the Floor
kel.suicide
February 16th, 2007 at 01:43pm
well, most of the people in my school are just like, ew. they suck. and others, which is like 20 peole like them. and out of those 20 people, is my best friend and i. ahaha. so, not many people like them. but my english teacher loves them. she has all 3 of their cd's and she plays them when we are working on something. it's pretty sweet.
That's What You Get
Always Born a Crime
That's What You Get
February 16th, 2007 at 01:45pm
woah!! i wish my teachers did that!!
Tragic.
Banned
Tragic.
February 16th, 2007 at 01:47pm
All of my school hates them.
Except some weird girls that try to sing their lyrics.
It's pretty sad and weird.
Hah.
Theres one girl that likes them,
but I really really really don't like her.
Boys Night Out
Salute You in Your Grave
Boys Night Out
February 16th, 2007 at 02:13pm
At my school, most of the kids are like.

"WTF! They are scary eyeliner wearing goths."
and they say how much they hate their music.

I think its SO annoying, because I dont even ask them, they just walk up to me because they know how much I like them, and start making fun of them...
evil kids... Evil or Very Mad
lol
les sucettes.
In The Murder Scene
les sucettes.
February 16th, 2007 at 03:59pm
There no fans in my school, only me.
Just some bitches in mini skirts who think that WTTBL is awsomness.
Chemical Addiction.
Awake and Unafraid
Chemical Addiction.
February 16th, 2007 at 04:04pm
well its been a couple of years since i left school now but while i was there hardly anyone had even heard of mcr at that time and all the girls thought i was wierd for liking a band that they hadn't heard of- its like fuck off i'm not going to conform to you just to be part of the "in crowd"-
grrrrrrrr sorry i ranted i tend to do that a lot Embarassed
Serious Business
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Serious Business
February 16th, 2007 at 04:45pm
The most in my school know who they are... 4 in my class like them...some dont care...and some calls them wierd. A guy in my class said: eww, they are so gross, they are wearing makeup o.O
Maybe Crazy
Salute You in Your Grave
Maybe Crazy
February 16th, 2007 at 05:12pm
A lot of people like them, a few hate them, a lot have never heard of them.
Maybe Crazy
Salute You in Your Grave
Maybe Crazy
February 16th, 2007 at 05:14pm
Unna:
The most in my school know who they are... 4 in my class like them...some dont care...and some calls them wierd. A guy in my class said: eww, they are so gross, they are wearing makeup o.O

Yeah. Someone in one of my classes was looking at the pictures on my binder and she looked at one picture of Gerard and said "He's hot." And then, she didn't notice that another picture was also him, and she said "He's ugly." Then I told her it was the same person.
She seemed suprised. Ha Ha
estellise
Awake and Unafraid
estellise
February 16th, 2007 at 05:28pm
I'm the only real fan in my school other than my rocker friend Sam. Everybody else likes rap and ghetto stuff/has only heard Welcome to the black parade or Im Not Okay/all of the above.
Oxycontin Genocide.
Banned
Oxycontin Genocide.
February 18th, 2007 at 11:10am
There are only like five kids in my school who truly like My Chem. Alot of people listened to WTTBP on MTV, so now half the people like the song and the other half don't.
adorkable
Bleeding on the Floor
adorkable
February 18th, 2007 at 03:44pm
In my school, there are about 1600 students Shocked So I can't say I have a totally view xD
(i wasn't sure how to write that in english, please don't blame me if wrong Embarassed woah, i wasn't sure how to write that either xD)
frank!ree
Jazz Hands
frank!ree
February 18th, 2007 at 03:53pm
woa 1600! in my school theres only 300 lol , anyways no one in my school knows who mcr are or they just hate them and call them gay. my best friend hates them and my other friend doesnt know who they are. i go to a catholic school which sucks..
xblackxromancex
Killjoy
xblackxromancex
February 18th, 2007 at 07:21pm
in my school im pretty much notorious for loving MCR. Im the crazy chick with the mcr backpack. Ive seen lots of kids wearing MCR shirts and such. Out of the many many kids(5000) there is id say about 200 kids in my skool like MCR. My art desing teacher is way awesome and she loved MCR as well and would play them on her ipod all the time. My bio teacher thought, thinks they set a bad example and told me they were cocaine addicts...i got pretty pissed at him..lol Theres a couple of kids who give me crap for liking mcr, but for the most part ppl leave me and my obsession alone.
xblackxromancex
Killjoy
xblackxromancex
February 18th, 2007 at 07:21pm
in my school im pretty much notorious for loving MCR. Im the crazy chick with the mcr backpack. Ive seen lots of kids wearing MCR shirts and such. Out of the many many kids(5000) there is id say about 200 kids in my skool like MCR. My art desing teacher is way awesome and she loved MCR as well and would play them on her ipod all the time. My bio teacher thought, thinks they set a bad example and told me they were cocaine addicts...i got pretty pissed at him..lol Theres a couple of kids who give me crap for liking mcr, but for the most part ppl leave me and my obsession alone.