Don't have an account? Create one!

What does your school think of MCR?

AuthorMessage
folkin' around.
Salute You in Your Grave
folkin' around.
March 2nd, 2007 at 12:47pm
They hate them. They think MCR is more of a middle school thing. Well fuck 'em. I still love them.
blackaisten
Motor Baby
blackaisten
March 2nd, 2007 at 01:51pm
They keep telling me that it's emo-music and that i'm turning slowly into an emo myself.. So, that sucks, but i really don't care about what they think
Happy Ending
Jazz Hands
Happy Ending
March 2nd, 2007 at 03:46pm
friends: 'MCR ARE CRAAAAAAP'
me: they just really ay though to be fair.
friends: mcr are crap.
me: you a parot or somthing?

so yeaaaah
echo lawrence.
Jazz Hands
echo lawrence.
March 2nd, 2007 at 05:16pm
Not too many people like them. I know a girl in my health class does, she has the DEAD hoodie and therefore I think very highly of her... not just because of that, actually, she just seems really rad, but I'm offtopic. Most people call them gay and stuff, which makes me twitch not only because I don't like people using that word in that way at all and because I love MCR. :/
RAVE on my grave
Bleeding on the Floor
RAVE on my grave
March 2nd, 2007 at 05:55pm
"That girls got an army jacket, like that blonde guy from that mosher band...."

As far as it gets really. Apart from there's these two people in the year above me with MCR hoodies, Revenge ones, which they've worn for a while. But I think they think I'm a poser because of my age and because of my Black Parade jacket, rather than revenge or bullets hoodie. Ah well.
bound and gagged
Bulletproof Heart
bound and gagged
March 2nd, 2007 at 06:00pm
A morning in my school....

Tanner: *rocks out to FLW on iPod*

TJ: *sings some rap song*

Tanner: TJ, rap isn't cool anymore. This band My Chemical Romance is

TJ: *looks at me*

Me: PACHOW SUCKAS!!
HeavenHelpUsxx
Fabulous Killjoy
HeavenHelpUsxx
March 2nd, 2007 at 06:41pm
I must say, I used to hear a lot of 'MCR suck!' before I went to the local concert. Then afterwards it's all love for MCR. -shrugs- I'm truely uncertain what happened, but I like the change. Basically all my friends like them now, and the friend that went to the concert with me is a big fan nowadays. :]
GeeBabyy; is mine!
Killjoy
GeeBabyy; is mine!
March 2nd, 2007 at 06:44pm
at my school im totally the mcr freak! i love mcr more then anyone in my school!
aliss practice.
Shotgun Sinner
aliss practice.
March 3rd, 2007 at 08:27pm
GeeBabyy; is mine!:
at my school im totally the mcr freak! i love mcr more then anyone in my school!

Judging by your profile, you seem more like a total MCR teenie if you ask me.
ambriece
Always Born a Crime
ambriece
March 3rd, 2007 at 08:59pm
im like the onli one at my skool that likes tem. everyone else there is inot like hip-hop and c[rap]. ugh
ambriece
Always Born a Crime
ambriece
March 3rd, 2007 at 09:02pm
Aliss Is Dead.:
GeeBabyy; is mine!:

Judging by your profile, you seem more like a total MCR teenie if you ask me.

ya i agree lol.
ambriece
Always Born a Crime
ambriece
March 3rd, 2007 at 09:03pm
well i agree with aliss.
i_feel_high
Killjoy
i_feel_high
March 3rd, 2007 at 09:24pm
they're all like "they should all stop cutting their wrists, and cut their throats" its kinda annoying... yay! this is my 1st post...
ab aeterno.
Lost My Fear of Falling
ab aeterno.
March 4th, 2007 at 03:14pm
Hmm my school doesn't really care or pay attention.

But of course they know of them, because I were my DEAD! hoodie..or an MCR shirt almost everyday...XD

And yeah there's about maybe five kids that I know that like them...
My friends don't like MCR but I say, "SCREW YOU." XD
Revenge?
Killjoy
Revenge?
March 4th, 2007 at 03:26pm
My friends all hate MCR; with a passion.
Do I care? No.
It's their opinion.
But they're never gonna change mine.
So they better get used to it.
squishyXcore
Fabulous Killjoy
squishyXcore
March 4th, 2007 at 08:06pm
Two of my best friends love them. That's part of why our friendship is so strong.
My other best friend doesn't like them, but she's cool enough not to trash them in front of me and tell me that they suck. Im lucky.
In my school theres maybe a dozen really good My Chem fans, and like 3 hardxcore fans of them.
And then we have the people who have heard TBP and like MCR just because they think Gerard is hot and they think it's the "cool new thing" to like. It pisses me off especially when these same girls are the ones who made fun of me 2 years ago when I told them I loved them and they called me emo and depressing.
>.>
Whatever, those people can go fall into a bottomless pit.
I still love them.
mirarle
Thinking Happy Thoughts
mirarle
March 5th, 2007 at 03:44am
Wow, some of the schools sounds…harsh. At my school, the popular/goth/whatever cliques get along real well. Usually, it is not the preps that do all the insulting; it’s the punks or metalheads. The “popular” people here are nice and very tolerant, and also, very smart, not all of them, but what I call “the golden popular circle” are. So…yeah…interesting…

I really don’t know my school’s opinion of them. I’ve seen one girl wearing a tshirt one day and this other one girl with a revenge hoodie [both are cool fans], but that’s it. I don’t even hear insults—it’s like they’re non-existent. >_>

Then, there is me and three friends who are fans. Out of the circle, I’m the biggest fan. Very Happy
my frankie romance
Killjoy
my frankie romance
March 5th, 2007 at 12:05pm
a cupple of people in my school love them.me and my friend amy were sitting listening to heaven help us on my mp3 player and a girl called danii said what are you's listening to and i told her mcr and she said mcr are shit. my friend amy had to hold me down i was gonna kick the shit out of her.
Cheap Champagne
Motor Baby
Cheap Champagne
March 6th, 2007 at 09:37am
I know only one person in my school who likes MCR. I'm the only one who's obseesed with them. I honestly don't think that there's many who likes them because when people walk pass me when I open my locker, they see my MCR-poster and they have disgusted looks on their faces.
AVENGE ME.
Joining The Black Parade
AVENGE ME.
March 6th, 2007 at 09:01pm
In general my school hates them....they call them "Emo F***s" and i am the "MCR Freak" but i dont care, i carry that title with pride.