Don't have an account? Create one!

What does your school think of MCR?

AuthorMessage
Phoebizzle
Really Not Okay
Phoebizzle
January 6th, 2007 at 11:23am
The only people who know MCR in my school are my friends. Everyone else listens to like RAP and HIP HOP. gross No
EATEN ALIVE
Thinking Happy Thoughts
EATEN ALIVE
January 6th, 2007 at 12:10pm
well now that WttBP is played on MTV, ppl might like "know" them, but not that much.
there are ppl that call them THE Chemical Romance and are waiting for their "new cd, something called Revenge"

its all rap/r'n'b/pop here. .______________________.
LoveMCR
Jazz Hands
LoveMCR
January 6th, 2007 at 12:13pm
I don't thonk anyone knows who mcr is in my school, not even my friends cus they listen to music I hates, and they hates my music. Sad
Quack
Fabulous Killjoy
Quack
January 6th, 2007 at 03:47pm
Stuff like Green Day and P!ATD have been labelled Goth at my school. I even got labelled Goth.. for dying my hair black, wearing dark jeans and a cool little tank top saying "Rock Star!" Whenever a "popular" person asks if I'm a goth Im like "If I say yes will you go away?" Either your popular or not at my school. And im "not". I think 1 person likes MCR in my school but Im pretty sure it's only because he heard WTTBP... If any of the chavs at my school start talking shit about MCR, I stick up for MCR because everyone already hates me && I dont care what they think of me!! 97% of my school likes rave/pop/dance/techno/rap/r&b music and 3% like stuff like Green Day... I feel so alone in my school as no one likes MCR or just like WTTBP because it's in the charts.. My Mum knows I like them and I have a sneaky suspicion she likes quite a few of they're songs Very Happy && 1 of my cousins likes a few of their songs... But the rest of my family rip the shit out of me for lots of different things... Especially as i like a band with "gay gothic.. people with daft names like Gerald...."
Anyway.... lol I think thats me finished.... yup Very Happy
bound and gagged
Bulletproof Heart
bound and gagged
January 6th, 2007 at 05:54pm
WttBP was played for about 15 seconds on this teen news program called Channel One

I sang along

Then, in Media Production, this kid was singing it
MetalliDeth
Killjoy
MetalliDeth
January 10th, 2007 at 03:40pm
Not much, not very many people are into their music. Except for a few of my friends and I. I'm like the biggest MCR fan in school. My agenda book has and MCR wallpaper background I created on the front. My coat has MCR buttons on it. I have like two shirts I wear every couple of days. I watch the Life on the Murder Scene DVD like all the time during study hall and classes when there is no work to do. I have a Gerard Way style haircut (I'm talking about Three Cheers style, not Black Parade). So yeah, I'm a big fan Wink
Harley Quinn.
Awake and Unafraid
Harley Quinn.
January 10th, 2007 at 07:17pm
the teacher tried to sell me tickets to an mcr concert today.
Harley Quinn.
Awake and Unafraid
Harley Quinn.
January 10th, 2007 at 08:23pm
okay get this shit.
i always like My Chrm . my othere friends jenna just stated like them but she like not a poser. my ex-friends sam is such a mcr poser today she argued with me and jenna say "OMG UR SO STUPID MIKEY IS THE ARTIST NOT GERARD U DUMBASS GERARD CANT DRAW" andi shook my head and turned around.

EVERY1 nos who my chem is but i constant get called a goth/emo and every day get asked to show my wrist so people can check if there 'clean'
MetalliDeth
Killjoy
MetalliDeth
January 10th, 2007 at 09:51pm
ToTheEnd xx MCR:
okay get this shit.
i always like My Chrm . my othere friends jenna just stated like them but she like not a poser. my ex-friends sam is such a mcr poser today she argued with me and jenna say "OMG UR SO STUPID MIKEY IS THE ARTIST NOT GERARD U DUMBASS GERARD CANT DRAW" andi shook my head and turned around.

EVERY1 nos who my chem is but i constant get called a goth/emo and every day get asked to show my wrist so people can check if there 'clean'

That's middle school BS. I got that shit when I was younger, maybe not like that. But, I know what you mean.
Franktastic.
Bleeding on the Floor
Franktastic.
January 10th, 2007 at 09:58pm
I influenced, yeah i decided to use that word, like half of my class to listen to mcr.. yay! and i helped with 5 album sales. XD
everytime I walk to my locker, i can see like 15 lockers with mcr stickers in it.
I am so happy to fulfill my mission on spreading the words of Blessed Chemical Romance...or w/e..XD
MerciPourLeVenin_XXX
Really Not Okay
MerciPourLeVenin_XXX
January 12th, 2007 at 12:39pm
i'm not sure of the exact number of people that actually like them. we have the groups that are waaaaaaay obsessed with them and then the kids who you would never suspect to listen to them that do. but there are more kids that either dont like them or have never heard of them. plus it's k-12, so yeahh
famous living dead;
Awake and Unafraid
famous living dead;
January 14th, 2007 at 01:44pm
Bright_Lights:
I know what you mean. At my school it is like this:

Me-(being friendly) did you hear the new MCR song 'Welcome to the Black Parade'?
Person- MCR? I thought that the black parade song thing was by My Chemical Romance???
Me- yeeeah... it is MCR and My Chemical Romance are the same.
Person- oh. you know i dont think so... well i heard that song on the radio and saw the video on MTV.
Me- alrighty... nice talkin' to ya.
Person- (calling after me) you should really do more research on your bands.

This is what I go through. In my school the people pretend to like MCR because it is now 'popular'. Well I wont really say that they like MCR .They dont because some of them dont even knopw that MCR and My Chemical Romance are the same!!! argh...

wow Shocked
Lux Lisbon
Joining The Black Parade
Lux Lisbon
January 28th, 2007 at 07:24pm
yeah. i know.
Tragic.
Banned
Tragic.
January 28th, 2007 at 07:27pm
um.
holy nuns, and me don't mix. xD
im listening to mcr, and someone sais hey let me listen!
they just back away, and are like OMG WHAT WAS THAT
OMG OMG
like oh em geez
and then they start praying.
>_<
then i'll start singing soo loud.
well i'll SCREAM IT.
ahahahah.
i hate my school.
i just can't wait to move.
*happy dance*
Tragic.
Banned
Tragic.
January 28th, 2007 at 07:27pm
woops.
sorry double post.
x--GiveEmHellKid--x
Fabulous Killjoy
x--GiveEmHellKid--x
January 29th, 2007 at 12:20am
theres LOTS of teenies
Aw.Sugar
Killjoy
Aw.Sugar
January 29th, 2007 at 12:49am
My school like FUGGING rap and hip hop which SUX
except gwen stefani te hee she is cool
rockonbaby
Thinking Happy Thoughts
rockonbaby
January 29th, 2007 at 12:57am
lol, i have 2 friends that likes MCR. thats it. i'm the only one in my school that shows MCR pride cus i have their hoodies and shirts. BUT, people in my school knows of My Chem and unfortunately..........are disgusted by them.
Aw.Sugar
Killjoy
Aw.Sugar
January 29th, 2007 at 12:59am
I would HATE it if ANY of the sluts in my school ever liked MCR at all. I'm glad they think theyre "Emo".
That's What You Get
Always Born a Crime
That's What You Get
January 29th, 2007 at 06:11am
i know what you mean, if they liked MCR i would be really offended!