Don't have an account? Create one!

What does your school think of MCR?

AuthorMessage
Chemical Helena
Killjoy
Chemical Helena
December 23rd, 2006 at 03:15pm
My friens dont know about MCR, only some peole know them as a band that has song Helena. Nothing more... Also my best Friend dont know them.
oh! darling
Motor Baby
oh! darling
December 23rd, 2006 at 05:31pm
I actually have this thing now that ALOT of people are coming up to me, point one of my mcr shirts or bag or whatever, and say: you like My sjemikal Romaance right?(tehe, some dutch people just don't know how to speak english) And I'm like: err, yeah why? and then they shove some teenie magazine in my hands that has a small picture of them in it and above it: The Hottest New GothicBand...or something lame like that.

but since Welcome To The Black Parade many people know them actually. I can't say I like it, cause they obviously don't understand a thing about this band, or their lyrics.
but in a few months they will forget about them anyway..
xJessica
Salute You in Your Grave
xJessica
December 23rd, 2006 at 05:47pm
me and a friend in my school is like to only one that likes them
JulieLurker
Joining The Black Parade
JulieLurker
December 25th, 2006 at 09:10am
Well before not that many people knew them around here....

But since the Black Parade came out and their first singe became quite big...

these slutty girls just started to play their dance music
then they saw me and my friend looking at this website and they just started
to shout some craaaazzzy things at us like.

"Omgzz, do you like em en???"
and..
"Ave you eard of da neew song then, its so shit"

I mean just leave us alone, we don't go critisizing their repetative dance stuff. Cry
Notice.
Killjoy
Notice.
December 25th, 2006 at 10:08am
Ugh, most people get mad at me when they find out i went to their concert.
"Lyk omgzz, WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!? i wanted to go, did you meet Gerald? was he even hotter in real life?"
Im like: "Well, when i went to their concert, they weren't fashion so you probably didn't listen to them, i didn't tell you for one reason; I don't know you, and his name's GERARD, you fucktard!" (that rhymes Naughty )

It just annoys me so much! They've only been to Sweden once, and (as i said) they weren't so famous then...
But now they're coming back again soon (9/4 ) and lots of people from my school are going there.
And it's all preps in my school ! >< And they say I'M a teenie, so when they find out im going as well, they're like: "YOU are going? To a my sjemikal (stupid preps can't even pronounce their name right) romance concert? Pfft..."

I mean, all of a sudden, I become the teenie... What did I do? Disgust
I know one thing: I don't fit in in my school, and im not a fucking teenie! oh, that's two things? Clap Bravo, me...
Bullet.
Salute You in Your Grave
Bullet.
December 25th, 2006 at 10:55am
I know one person at my school who claims to be a big fan of MCR. If a big fan, can be someone who has only heard to songs, doesnt know any of there names. Doesnt know any lyrics, and couldnt even tell you they come from New Jersey. Then yeah she is a big fan.
In my opinion, she is a retarded suck up, who likes whatever you do. (Harsh, but true.)

I am pretty sure, i am the only person in my school to like them. I know like 10 people who have heard of them, but other than te above. I am the only person who actually likes them.
purveyors of dreams.
Salute You in Your Grave
purveyors of dreams.
December 25th, 2006 at 11:18am
Me: I love My Chemical Romance.
Friend1: OMG, I LOVE THEM TOO!
Friend2: I hate that emo shit.
Best Friend: -starts an interesting converstaion with me about MCR-

Yep, that's pretty much how it's like. That's why she's my best friend.
im_really_not_okay_22
Killjoy
im_really_not_okay_22
December 25th, 2006 at 06:09pm
Sme of my skwl hates MCR but their jus knobs!!!!
Who can hate MCR?????huh?
No-one in the right mind!

Omg my sister got me mosh-pit tickets 2 c MCR next year in manchester!! Clap

I LOVE MCR!! Laughing
Bury Me; in black
Joining The Black Parade
Bury Me; in black
December 25th, 2006 at 06:21pm
umm im not sure what my school thinks about them as a whole...most ppl will probably label u if u like them..(emo, goth, weird, etc) its annoying...all they listen to is that rap shit. some pplz do like them though! i LOVE THEM!
Total Phreek
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Total Phreek
December 26th, 2006 at 09:53pm
my school is kinda cut in half, like 2/3 are all into his "gansta" music and the rest are kinda into indie and rock, it owuld be like
"Gerard is so cool"
"Who????"
"Gerard Way.... you know, lead singer of MCR"
"MCR????????"
"Yeah you know, My Chem"
"WTF???"
"MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE!!!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!!!"
"Oh right, arn't they like that random emo band"
"They are NOT random, and don't label stuff! Just cos they were black doesn't mean they're emo..."
"Wateva!"
-hit's them and runs away screaming I'm Not Oh-Fucking-Kay-

Yeah, that would be my school....
Total Phreek
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Total Phreek
December 26th, 2006 at 09:55pm
I hate it when people put names on things like emo or goth
Sonic Screwdriver
Salute You in Your Grave
Sonic Screwdriver
December 26th, 2006 at 11:53pm
I don't really know, but most of my friends think of them as emo. Only one friend actually listened to MCR and liked them for a while...but now she doesn't listen to them as much. I was even started to be against emos and anything emo cuz of my friends, but then I said to hell with 'em cuz I liked the music.
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs
Bleeding on the Floor
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs
December 27th, 2006 at 12:03am
oh heck no,dont even get me started on this one!(lmao that sounded "gangsta"Wink

anyway, im in college now so there might be some people who actually like them.......in h.s. though nobody knew who they were. i live in NYC in a town where everyone listens to nothing but rap and shyt this get me freaking mad...so in skool noone new them! once in h.s. a girl did a presentation on depression and antidepresant and stuff and she mentioned MCR and how they got their name and stuff .she was like "you guys know the band my chemical romance" and everyone was just silent..and me i just went "oh yeah!!" so excited lol before i could do anything and i just felt weird Shocked and shy but at the same time good cuz at least someone had heard of them lol
so yeah thats as good as it ever got

now some of my friends have heard of them (WTTBP) but they're still into their "gangsta" kind of musik >___< freaking ignorants
famous living dead;
Awake and Unafraid
famous living dead;
December 27th, 2006 at 10:47pm
my school does not know who they are, i live in a small ass town in canada, alberta
my school is into country music and shit like that and it pisses me off lol
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs
Bleeding on the Floor
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs
December 28th, 2006 at 12:29am
i_wish:
my school does not know who they are, i live in a small ass town in canada, alberta

eeeew country lol. yeah i know it sucks thats how its here where i live, i dont think anyone knows who they are at my old skool (im a college girl now lol) theyre all like freakin followers who listen to hip hop and dress in baggy clothes just because everyone else does ...why oh why ?if being diferent is the shyt! lmao
famous living dead;
Awake and Unafraid
famous living dead;
December 28th, 2006 at 12:42am
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs:
i_wish:

eeeew country lol. yeah i know it sucks thats how its here where i live, i dont think anyone knows who they are at my old skool (im a college girl now lol) theyre all like freakin followers who listen to hip hop and dress in baggy clothes just because everyone else does ...why oh why ?if being diferent is the shyt! lmao

thats gotta be annoying hahaha everyone at my school thinks i worship satan its kinda funny
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs
Bleeding on the Floor
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs
December 28th, 2006 at 12:51am
i_wish:
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs:
i_wish:

thats gotta be annoying hahaha everyone at my school thinks i worship satan its kinda funny

lmfao!! XD thats funny
famous living dead;
Awake and Unafraid
famous living dead;
December 28th, 2006 at 12:56am
i know eh ^
noxx
Thinking Happy Thoughts
noxx
December 28th, 2006 at 03:36am
people say their emo and 2 my school is filled with g'd up gangstas.
famous living dead;
Awake and Unafraid
famous living dead;
December 28th, 2006 at 04:12am
^thats gotta suck