Don't have an account? Create one!

What do your friends think of MCR?

AuthorMessage
jobbie
Joining The Black Parade
jobbie
July 12th, 2007 at 03:48pm
my dad calls them freaks.......but i correct him quickly.
my brother likes them.
and my best friend loves them!!! we went to the last concert together.
and my other friends that dont like them........they put up with listening to them in my car cuz they are smart enough not to say anything........oh! and then im converting one of my other best friends.........her favorite song is Famous Last Words.
writerGrrl
Salute You in Your Grave
writerGrrl
July 13th, 2007 at 02:13am
Some of my friends like them. One told me she didn't and said my sister and I were "turning into punks" (mcr isn't punk) until we showed her LOTMS and now she likes them. I also have friends who are preps who say they're creepy so I show them WTTBP or Famous Last Words whenever they come over so they get scared.
Lilyth_Kaine
Killjoy
Lilyth_Kaine
July 13th, 2007 at 07:03am
Some of my friends don't like them but some of them do. Very Happy
fun ghoul
In a Bullet's Embrace
fun ghoul
July 15th, 2007 at 10:07am
two or three of my friends like them, but the others think that mcr is crap
fault lines.
Awake and Unafraid
fault lines.
July 15th, 2007 at 11:14am
everyone i know hates them and they call me emo and my brother calss them my chemical emo
a line in a song.
Salute You in Your Grave
a line in a song.
July 23rd, 2007 at 08:29am
RATFACE.:
Personally, my friends hate them.

The call them "My Chemical Crap", and think Gerard looks like Micheal Jackson.

They're twisted.

I am gonna have to agree with you there. Most of my friends have no clue who MCR is. And those who do, think their music is crappy and that Gerard looked like Micheal Jackson.
They even dissed Ray's fro! The cloud of fluffy wonder! But they're my messed up lovable hyper friends and I love them anyway...but make fun of Ray's fro again and I will stab you guys! lol
Artbreaker
Salute You in Your Grave
Artbreaker
July 23rd, 2007 at 12:00pm
One of my friends likes them, another likes Gerard but not MCR. My best friend thinks they're funny and she calls them My Chemy and the rest of my friends hate them.
mortifer
Killjoy
mortifer
July 23rd, 2007 at 12:51pm
My friends don't either know any MCR songs and thus have no opinion, or they don't like it.

My boyfriend didn't like MCR at first, he said they were a bunch of Queen-copies. I asked him to come to a MCR concert with me, but he didn't want to come. A week after I had bought my ticket, he started bitching about wanting to come along. He said he had grown to like TBP. Well, too bad, the tickets had been sold out in less than an hour. He hasn't heard the earlier records, though, and I doubt he'll like them.
earth2themorgue
Bleeding on the Floor
earth2themorgue
July 23rd, 2007 at 12:59pm
And We All Fall Down:
I am gonna have to agree with you there. Most of my friends have no clue who MCR is. And those who do, think their music is crappy and that Gerard looked like Micheal Jackson.
They even dissed Ray's fro! The cloud of fluffy wonder! But they're my messed up lovable hyper friends and I love them anyway...but make fun of Ray's fro again and I will stab you guys! lol

you think thats bad? one of my friends refers to Toro as 'the ugly one' Disgust
shes not exactly a beauty queen herself
Captain Jack Wonka.
Shotgun Sinner
Captain Jack Wonka.
July 23rd, 2007 at 01:59pm
my friends think they're fine but not good enough for them to like 'em

they like local bands... and FOB... not MCR

oh and they also like love songs or some sort... like "Way Back Into Love" by Hugh and Drew... so far from mcr music
Manda SpAz
Salute You in Your Grave
Manda SpAz
July 23rd, 2007 at 05:53pm
My friends are pretty cool with it. One just likes "I'm Not Okay" and "Teenagers" while the other likes them too but not as big as I do. My cousin is another story, she's such a teenie and now she says she doesn't like them anymore cause their "Lame" and "Anorexic" :rollseyes:
Cemetery Drive.
Bleeding on the Floor
Cemetery Drive.
July 23rd, 2007 at 07:35pm
My best friend and I are both MCR obsessed, but all of my other friends aren't really into them!
Brand New.
Demolition Lover
Brand New.
July 23rd, 2007 at 09:46pm
Two of my friends got me into them. At first they were both really pissed off, because tehy said it was "their thing." After awhile though, One of them got over it and she's okay with it now. BUt my otehr friend.. not so much. =S

but anywayzzz back on topic. XD

Well Five of my friends like them, and two out of the five are obbsessed just like me. =)

Other than that, all my otehr friends think their music is shit, and they think their emo.
gerardmabbitt.
Salute You in Your Grave
gerardmabbitt.
July 23rd, 2007 at 10:37pm
Some of them love em. and some of them like em..But me and my two best friends love em. Very Happy
Battery Acid
Salute You in Your Grave
Battery Acid
July 23rd, 2007 at 11:00pm
None of my friends like them. I am a christian, and I hang out with other christians. My friends think that MCR is nothing but a group of devil-worshipers, and that Im not really a christian becuase I am in love with MCR. They think that you cant be emo and love Jesus Christ. I listen to MCR on my iPod on the way to church on Sunday...I dont see why that is such a big deal. I just love their style and music.
eatzombies4breakfast
Jazz Hands
eatzombies4breakfast
July 23rd, 2007 at 11:25pm
my friends dont like them that much at all ...some dont even know them
envy on the coast
Bleeding on the Floor
envy on the coast
July 24th, 2007 at 08:06am
my best friend is an MCR nerd w/ me, so it's all good
pretty much all of my friends like them, or at least think they're decent
x.ThisWarIsOurs.x
Killjoy
x.ThisWarIsOurs.x
July 24th, 2007 at 10:13am
I remember when my friend invited me to her bday party on the invitation she wrote "No MCR allowed" She really hates MCR and my other friend is obsessed with them, she knows Gerards shoe size lol
ToTheEnd..
Really Not Okay
ToTheEnd..
July 24th, 2007 at 01:31pm
A couple think they are ok, one really really likes them, and then the rest hate them and do nothing but call them and me for liking them
sookeh.
Crash Queen
sookeh.
July 24th, 2007 at 01:50pm
i have one friend that is obsessed, and alot of them just like them, but not that much.