Don't have an account? Create one!

Rape

AuthorMessage
the-fallen-angel
Killjoy
the-fallen-angel
December 22nd, 2006 at 04:26pm
rape is disgusting and all it brings is hurt no women or boys for that matter could deserve to be raped people that say they are asking for it are sick perverted twats who deserve to die their is no excuse for raping someone none at all it makes me want to puke just thinking about this subject xx amy
Me-ninja
Joining The Black Parade
Me-ninja
December 23rd, 2006 at 10:15am
rape is a very bad thing to do.
Slacker
Killjoy
Slacker
December 23rd, 2006 at 03:44pm
Rape is disgusting, all people who do it are pigs.
Me-ninja
Joining The Black Parade
Me-ninja
December 23rd, 2006 at 03:47pm
like you then?
Slacker
Killjoy
Slacker
December 23rd, 2006 at 03:48pm
Are you accusing me of rape? F***ing peice of sh**.
Me-ninja
Joining The Black Parade
Me-ninja
December 23rd, 2006 at 03:59pm
Slacker:
Rape is disgusting, all people who do it are pigs.

no i was accusing you of being a pig..
the 'are pigs' bit at the end.
Kayla!
Joining The Black Parade
Kayla!
December 23rd, 2006 at 04:29pm
I don't think there's a person on this earth that supports rape, besides the people who commit it themselves. Rape is horrible. It's not fair to lose your virginity to someone you don't even know.

What's even worse is getting pregnant from being raped. Some people abort the child, but others, who don't support abortion, have to live with raising a child that isn't even theirs.

It's sick. People who do it are sick.
dead_hamtaro!
Killjoy
dead_hamtaro!
December 23rd, 2006 at 07:28pm
Kayla!;PoeticTragedy:
I don't think there's a person on this earth that supports rape, besides the people who commit it themselves. Rape is horrible. It's not fair to lose your virginity to someone you don't even know.

What's even worse is getting pregnant from being raped. Some people abort the child, but others, who don't support abortion, have to live with raising a child that isn't even theirs.

It's sick. People who do it are sick.
Exactly, I'm sure not one person here would want someone to rape them, or will want to rape someone. Rape is wrong, it happens more often now, since most young woman live alone, or they are home alone. Getting pregnant to a complete stranger is just wrong, than having to raise a child that maybe you didn't want, or you wanted, but it wasn't yours.
HeartShaped--Glasses
Killjoy
HeartShaped--Glasses
December 24th, 2006 at 05:38am
^^ Many women have children as a result of their rape and it is torture for them to have a constant reminder of what happened to them!!Rape is wrong,there is no doubt about it.There should be more precautions and awareness about rape so that less women (and men) have to go through such an awful thing.
MusicalMueth
Killjoy
MusicalMueth
December 24th, 2006 at 10:22am
Land Shark:
I know women arent the only ones, but I rarely hear about the guy victims. Most people here (where i live) dont even believe it happens because guys are "sex hungry and will take anything they can get.", as the people here out it.

I'm sorry your community is oblivious about the male victims. The reason no one hears about the male victims is because it truely is embarrassing to talk about it. And for a man to talk about it usually shows weakness and people might think he was gay. Female victims are the same way, but not as extreme as the males.
MusicalMueth
Killjoy
MusicalMueth
December 24th, 2006 at 10:29am
Rape: An act of violence. NOT SEX!!!

In support group, someone said that people kept asking them what sex was like. I told her to say, "I wouldn't know, rape isn't sex."

Rapists are power-hungry and control freaks; it disgusts me. The way men or women act, dress, talk, etc. does NOT give ANYONE the right to force themselves upon the men or women.

Anyone who has lived through a rape, I stand up and applaud you. I know how hard it is to live through it.
nina;
Awake and Unafraid
nina;
December 24th, 2006 at 05:21pm
80 % of all rapes happens at home, in place you feel safe, by
someone close - a father, brother, boyfriend, uncle and so on.

So it's not all rapist-hiding-in-the-bushes. . .
the-fallen-angel
Killjoy
the-fallen-angel
December 24th, 2006 at 05:38pm
seriously 80% thats loads i thought there wasnt that many :s
dee dee ramone.
Always Born a Crime
dee dee ramone.
December 24th, 2006 at 06:14pm
Rape is horrible.
And despicable.
And disgusting.
And foul.
And so many other adjectives.
It's an absolutely terrible thing to do.
No matter what.
dee dee ramone.
Always Born a Crime
dee dee ramone.
December 24th, 2006 at 06:16pm
And I figure that rapists use the whole "but s/he was asking for it, s/he was dressed like..etc."

Complete rubbish.
lonergirl007
Killjoy
lonergirl007
December 24th, 2006 at 07:11pm
hmm, well in the many times i'v thought about it. i belive the cause of this is to much addiction to sex while high or drunk [posibly both], or an individual that is unhappy with their spouse b/c they havent touched in years to the point he or she will do anything for that felling, and my last theory is and every day man that gets a bit to worked up and on sites and goes out looking for his "prey" [wich relates to what she wears]
lonergirl007
Killjoy
lonergirl007
December 24th, 2006 at 07:14pm
and, there is no way to stop it noone or nothing is powerful enough to mulipulate, or change the minds of people while they are in the state to rape or even b4
HeartShaped--Glasses
Killjoy
HeartShaped--Glasses
December 28th, 2006 at 05:53am
Rapist are usually looking for someone who is an easy target.Someone weaker and more vunerable so that it is easier to hurt them.Rape is not just an act of violence it is a sexual act of violence.
80% of rapes happen within the home and by people who the victim know because rapists look for easy access.
xXxim-not-okayxXx
Joining The Black Parade
xXxim-not-okayxXx
December 30th, 2006 at 08:56am
my friend is 13, she was raped this summer on holiday (in turkey) she was out with her parents and went to go to the toilet when it happened. She thought she was pregnant and tried to kill herself, by getting hit by a car.

its sick! 'n' horrible, and i think that people who do it should be locked up for life! it iz such a cruel thing 2 do 2 sum1
xXGhostInTheSnowXx
Killjoy
xXGhostInTheSnowXx
December 30th, 2006 at 01:38pm
people that rapes often comes with comments like she was dressed like it etc. and I'm often dressed in shirts that I have cut holes in, and that isn't beacuse I want to be raped, and it's often clothes that shows much skin that can make people wonder if she/he asked for it.
I also heard about a boy who had been raped with a violin bow and that's disgusting and what makes it more disgusting is that the boys who did it wasn't so very much older then him either! I just wonder what people think when they rape? Is it fun to make someone suffer beacuse they were easy dressed or beacuse they are drunk and easy to exploit?