Don't have an account? Create one!

Rape

AuthorMessage
LouderNow
Really Not Okay
LouderNow
June 2nd, 2006 at 09:26pm
I don't know where to ask this, so if its in the wrong place, don't yell at me.

Whats the difference between rape, molestation (sp?) and being sexually abused?
monkeyinair
Bleeding on the Floor
monkeyinair
June 2nd, 2006 at 10:05pm
how could anyone ask to be raped? if that was the case then it's not rape anymore!

it's really dumb right? imagin someone walks up to you and say - yo! can you rape me?
it makes no logic. obviously the victim of rape has no fault.
The Nightbeast.
Salute You in Your Grave
The Nightbeast.
June 2nd, 2006 at 10:09pm
I feel really stupid asking this, but, what is the difference between sexuall assualt and rape? All the time on court t.v. and cold case files, women are raped, but it only puts sexually assaulted.
Yara; wtf...
Shotgun Sinner
Yara; wtf...
June 2nd, 2006 at 10:11pm
Sexual assault can be anything from touching a womans chest, to touching her private parts, to forcing her to perform oral sex.

Rape is forcing someone to intercourse.
The Nightbeast.
Salute You in Your Grave
The Nightbeast.
June 2nd, 2006 at 10:12pm
Thank you Yara! Your REALLY smart.
Hubert Cumberdale
Always Born a Crime
Hubert Cumberdale
June 3rd, 2006 at 12:22pm
When you are raped, sometimes you are phisically OK afterwards. But no rape victim is ever mentally OK after. I was raped some years ago, but I still haven't gotten over it. Yesterday in science class, the boy I like touched my hand and walked me to my locker. I loved it, because I've liked him for a long time and I really want him to like me back. But it was just so weird and I felt so uncomfortable. I played basketball yesterday at Rec (this big hang-out thing my school has every Friday night) and it was girls vs. boys. I was okay guarding the guys because I knew I wouldn't do anything. But when they were guarding me I felt like throwing up because I felt so uncomfortable. And in a few years I assume I will be in a good relationship with a guy and I'm just afraid that I won't be able to take anything to a higher level because the memory of my rape will still be there.
dee dee ramone.
Always Born a Crime
dee dee ramone.
June 3rd, 2006 at 02:26pm
Rape is sick.
Rape victims can't really be at fault.
Because say if the victim said to the rapist, "hey rape me. Rape me now!" It wouldn't be rape, because you can't rape the willing. And if it's like a family member it must be so much worse, because it's someone close to you that you know and trust.
Nikki.
Awake and Unafraid
Nikki.
June 3rd, 2006 at 02:28pm
What I find to be hyprocritical/stupid is that, when a guy says they wanna rape a girl, they get yelled at and everyone's shocked, but when a girl says wanna rape a guy... no one bats an eyelash. It's still disgusting and offense either way.
dee dee ramone.
Always Born a Crime
dee dee ramone.
June 3rd, 2006 at 02:49pm
^Yeah.^

Mostly you hear about a 13 year old girl getting raped, but then you hardly ever hear of 13 year old boys getting raped. I'm not saying it doesn't happen, I think it's kinda like a macho thing, like a sign of weakness if you report it.
Hubert Cumberdale
Always Born a Crime
Hubert Cumberdale
June 3rd, 2006 at 10:33pm
Frank~Iero~Whore:
And if it's like a family member it must be so much worse, because it's someone close to you that you know and trust.

I was raped by a family member.
I was living at my aunts house because my house had been rented and we couldn't find a house by the time we had to get out, so she offered us shelter.
My cousin (her son) had sexually abused me before that but I was between 4 and 6 years old, I had no idea what was happening.
We moved into thier house when I was in the middle of 1st grade so I was like 7 (I think) and he would touch me and make me do things to him on a daily basis. Before school, when I came home, before I went to bed. And he was nine years older than me so I couldn't really say anything. Then it started getting really bad, he almost tried intercourse, and I was getting older so I finally realized that this wasn't normal and I needed to do something.
I told my mom and dad and they talked to him about it, I assume they talked to my aunt too but I didn't know about it. He never did anything after that but to this day he still looks at me like he wants me in the bed and when he hugs me I feel like he's gonna try to grab my ass or when he kisses me on the cheek I imagine him moving over to my lips and giving me tounge.
I can't be around people who have a facial resemblance to him. A good friend of mine looked like him and I didn't really think any thing of it because we were just friends, but he was really sweet and asked me out and I had to say no because if I were in a relationship with him, everytime I would look at him I would see my cousin.
Simply put, I don't look at guys like all the other girls do. I don't throw myself at everyone because I want a boyfried, because truthfully I don't. I can't handle one. There are too many horrible memories that are stopping me from loving someone.
Midnight
Killjoy
Midnight
June 4th, 2006 at 06:22pm
Yara:
Sexual assault can be anything from touching a womans chest, to touching her private parts, to forcing her to perform oral sex.

Rape is forcing someone to intercourse.

actually thats not true, the chicago rape law cleary states

"any rape even slight, is subject to prosecution", this means anal, vaginal, objects, oral, even slight.

this mean basically no matter how you rape a person anal, vaginal, oral, or rape by an object, even if its slight (meaning is the body part/object didnt go in or didnt go all the way in) is subject to prosecution. rape isnt always intercourse, you dont have to actually have sex with the person for it to be considered rape. at least thats here in chicago anyways. and for something to be considered rape doesnt mean to have to have said NO, its wether you said YES.
Yara; wtf...
Shotgun Sinner
Yara; wtf...
June 4th, 2006 at 06:26pm
Midnight:
actually thats not true, the chicago rape law cleary states

"any rape even slight, is subject to prosecution", this means anal, vaginal, objects, oral, even slight.

this mean basically no matter how you rape a person anal, vaginal, oral, or rape by an object, even if its slight (meaning is the body part/object didnt go in or didnt go all the way in) is subject to prosecution. rape isnt always intercourse, you dont have to actually have sex with the person for it to be considered rape. at least thats here in chicago anyways. and for something to be considered rape doesnt mean to have to have said NO, its wether you said YES.

Sure.
Yara; wtf...
Shotgun Sinner
Yara; wtf...
June 4th, 2006 at 06:27pm
Rape.
The crime of forcing another person to submit to sex acts, especially sexual intercourse.
Midnight
Killjoy
Midnight
June 4th, 2006 at 06:39pm
like i said maybe the law i posted only requires to chicago, where i live i know in alabama, they consider rape to only be vaginal AND if you get raped by your husband it isnt considered rape.
Yara; wtf...
Shotgun Sinner
Yara; wtf...
June 4th, 2006 at 06:41pm
Midnight:
AND if you get raped by your husband it isnt considered rape.

KHJSG;HKLJGFDSNFLVJKFDSNGFJ

That's the most retarded thing I have ever heard. Ever. What the hell.
Midnight
Killjoy
Midnight
June 4th, 2006 at 06:44pm
let me repeat in alabama, the law states if your husband "forces you into sex" they dont consider it rape. in alabama they dont believe that you can get raped by your husband. yes it is retarded but i didnt make the f***** law
Yara; wtf...
Shotgun Sinner
Yara; wtf...
June 4th, 2006 at 06:45pm
I wasn't saying you did. I wasn't saying you were retarded.
I called the law retarded. You need to calm down. I don't allow profanity in here.

Why are you so angry? I'm not attacking you.
Midnight
Killjoy
Midnight
June 4th, 2006 at 06:48pm
im not angry, and im sorry i used profanity. but yes the law is retarded.
Happy in the rain
Salute You in Your Grave
Happy in the rain
June 7th, 2006 at 04:58pm
But, if your to young to understand whats happening to you, then how are you suposed to know 'OMG! i'm being raped' so most victums who are really young, don't know it till they are old enough to understand.
Hubert Cumberdale
Always Born a Crime
Hubert Cumberdale
June 7th, 2006 at 07:47pm
^Thanks, but I don't really like people to pity me over it. It's just something that happened, unfortunate as it is, it made me who I am. It shaped my personality and I am fine with myself now aside from the times where I feel a bit uncomfortable. I just hope that one day I can overcome it to be with the person I love.