Don't have an account? Create one!

Rape

AuthorMessage
Foxy_Roxy
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Foxy_Roxy
August 12th, 2007 at 06:21pm
Rape is a HUGE problem. There are a lot of comments flying around about women dressing provocatively as if "asking for it" by enticing the guy sexually. Most of the time it's not even about sex. It's about power. Yes the sickos get off on it but if it was just about the sex they would go to a prostitute or something.
Star Ashes
Fabulous Killjoy
Star Ashes
August 12th, 2007 at 06:34pm
first of all women are not the only rape victims and it doesn't matter what the victim is wearing. it doesn't depened on how they dress or how they act. it depends on who the rapist wants to pick. mostly an easy target for example it dark and the streets are empty and a victim is walking home alone. or another example someone just messing about if they are slightly drunk or tipsy and the other turning on them and forcing them into sex. so it differs both yes it can be what the women look like but it doesn't always mean it will be that option.
mcr_vimto
Killjoy
mcr_vimto
August 12th, 2007 at 08:34pm
i think raped is COMPLETELY wrong. i was raped and it was the worse experience of my life because he really hurt me and burnt me with a lighter it was horribly and no i find it hard to get close to any people so it makes my life living hell.
i don't think it is a woman's fault that they are raped and it is wrong to want to be raped because believe me it is the worst thing that could happen to you. No
ChildVision
Really Not Okay
ChildVision
August 14th, 2007 at 05:55pm
sorr if im spamming but...as i was reading all these comments. the movie i was watching was talking about rape. Suddenly. Weird..
ChildVision
Really Not Okay
ChildVision
August 14th, 2007 at 05:56pm
the disgusting part of rape is it mostly happens between family...
and because its family it goes undetecaded (sp?)
sweet disposition.
Banned
sweet disposition.
August 14th, 2007 at 10:47pm
^^ My friend was raped by their cousin when she was two, and it never saw justice because of "family" reasons.
But he also raped three of her five siblings.
His reason for doing so was that was "young and curious, and didn't understand what he was doing was wrong".
He was 15 at the time.
druscilla.
Bleeding on the Floor
druscilla.
August 20th, 2007 at 05:10pm
CemeteryDrive123:
the disgusting part of rape is it mostly happens between family...
and because its family it goes undetecaded (sp?)
Actually, no.
Most rape is acquaintance rape.
King Of The Jews JR
Jazz Hands
King Of The Jews JR
August 20th, 2007 at 06:41pm
No one "asks" for rape in my opinion, though cock teases do piss us guys off.
One thing I hate, and i mean hate is girls who use false rape acussations against a guy who "hurt" them. That is the lowest thing ever, agreed?
And by hurt I mean broke up with them, or didnt go out with them in the first place.
spark and fade.
Motor Baby
spark and fade.
August 22nd, 2007 at 08:09am
^^I can agree with that. I don't think that anyone should falsely accuse someone of rape because even if they aren't convicted, that's a label that will stick with them through life.
SlitForFallenAngel
Killjoy
SlitForFallenAngel
August 22nd, 2007 at 09:51am
I dont understand why people think about raped woman/girl that she's slutty. It's generally wasn't her fault.
Elwood.
Fabulous Killjoy
Elwood.
August 26th, 2007 at 01:39am
Generally, rape isn't about sex or pleasure. It's about violence and power. It's a completely horrible thing that no one on this earth deserves to go through, no matter what kind of clothes they're wearing or how they act around the opposite sex. Rape is wrong, and if some people think that someone is "asking" to be raped because of their demeanor or appearance, then they need to seek some serious help.
GerardLovesMeMore
Killjoy
GerardLovesMeMore
September 3rd, 2007 at 10:37pm
I think the rapist cant get girls on his own so he finds the need to rape becuase he's mad?
I dont think when girls are dressing slutty and when people say they were "asking for it"do you really think when they were getting dressed they said "gee I hope I get raped tonight!" no they dont. they can dress how they want when they want and i dont think girls would LIKE to get raped unless they would like the afterword attention but I dont think there is many girls like that.
genresR4losers
Motor Baby
genresR4losers
September 4th, 2007 at 11:01pm
i think that it's just a horrible situation in general... and i never did understand why that "slut" stigma did follow a rape victim... i mean, is society really just that stupid... oh wait... that was a rhetorical question...
dee dee ramone.
Always Born a Crime
dee dee ramone.
September 4th, 2007 at 11:48pm
King Of The Jews JR:
No one "asks" for rape in my opinion, though cock teases do piss us guys off.
One thing I hate, and i mean hate is girls who use false rape acussations against a guy who "hurt" them. That is the lowest thing ever, agreed?
And by hurt I mean broke up with them, or didnt go out with them in the first place.

Mm, yeah.
I know of this girl in the year above who had sex with three different guys, one after the other, in the backseat of a car at the fair.
She then went home and told her mum that she got raped.
She certainly wasn't calling it rape when she was at it the back of the car.
What annoys me is that people over-use that word and take it lightly, as a joke to be thrown around in conversation randomly.
It's not funny, it's serious.
Go fuck yourself
Devil's Got Your Number
Go fuck yourself
September 8th, 2007 at 10:11pm
go check out my new blog called Facing Your Fears
Carrie White
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Carrie White
September 8th, 2007 at 10:21pm
i dont think its the woman's fault, or that she was 'slutty'. but if you're walking alone at night, thats partly your fault. women who get raped are alone and walking at night(a man wouldnt rape a women in broad daylight). i think they were walking, but i've heard of cases were women are driving a pulled over by fake police officers who pretend to arrest them, then rape them. the woman didnt ask for it.

its full on from the guy. 95% of rapist have serious mental issues.
candy clouds
Killjoy
candy clouds
September 9th, 2007 at 04:37am
Its never a womans fault if she is raped.

She wasnt asking for it and didnt deserve it.

If you dont lock your house when you leave home,you're not asking a burglar to rob your house.its a mistake you make but youre not forcing anyone to even enter your house,nor should they.

Just like when a woman gets assaulted she isnt asking for it.She cannot do anything that makes her deserve it.

A rapist has a choice.The victim doesnt.
ever_after
Killjoy
ever_after
September 19th, 2007 at 03:01pm
Why are we all typecasting rapists as male? Members of any sex can be capable of rape.
Ambulance
Killjoy
Ambulance
September 19th, 2007 at 07:21pm
I had some form of classes, warning us about rape. I thought they would just do the females, but no, males had a seperate class.

Even though any gender is capable of rape, it is more commmon for males.

But it's not just females. The teacher stopped me at the end and said, I have to be aware of gay rapists [that sounds awful but...] And it is actually true. Coming out of concerts and into a club, I had guys looking at me. It made me feel violated. Also The Rocky Horror Show, I did that in a corset, I suppose if I did get sexually abused there, they could just turn what I was wearing against them.

No one asks to be raped. I mean you can wear whatever the hell you want, it's not a crime. I mean girls in my college and even people like in Year 9 [14+] wear teeny weeny tops and belts as skirts, there not asking to be raped, there asking for attention.

I'm not complaining, I'll see a 16-18 year old girl wearing an amazing outfit, I'll just walk up to her look at her breasts and say it, but everyone thinks I'm gay so they take it as a compliment.

The majority of these posts have just been about straight males attacking women. Well that isn't the only scenario.

Adios
Duncan// =]
sweet disposition.
Banned
sweet disposition.
October 19th, 2007 at 08:37pm
I think when people say that girls are 'asking for it', they using the wrong wording.

What I generally get they mean is that they are dressed as if they are looking for sex, and therefore seem as if they wouldn't turn it down.

That's what means where I am anyway.

Rape is terrible.
I think so many could be prevented though.
Walking alone at night is always a big no-no.
Sometimes of course it's unavoidable.
But I think 8/10 times it is.