Don't have an account? Create one!

Rape

AuthorMessage
Mindfuck
Always Born a Crime
Mindfuck
October 20th, 2007 at 05:29am
Girl next door:
i dont think its the woman's fault, or that she was 'slutty'. but if you're walking alone at night, thats partly your fault. women who get raped are alone and walking at night(a man wouldnt rape a women in broad daylight).

What the hell? No one has a right to touch anyone innappropriately, regardless of whether they're "walking alone at night" or not. Sure, statistically speaking, a woman who walks alone at night might be more at risk, but there is no way in hell that a man [or anyone else] has the right to rape her / sexually assault her.
Pilgrim.
Salute You in Your Grave
Pilgrim.
October 20th, 2007 at 09:40am
Girl next door:
a man wouldnt rape a women in broad daylight

Erm, yes, he would. You keep hearing these stories about women being raped in public parks in broad daylight. If a man is sick enough to sexually assault a woman, he might not give a damn on where or when he does it.
sweet disposition.
Banned
sweet disposition.
October 21st, 2007 at 12:14pm
I think when broad daylight is mentioned, I think they mean broad daylight PLUS the public.
xxWolvenPrincessxx
Joining The Black Parade
xxWolvenPrincessxx
August 5th, 2008 at 11:22am
Women are going to dress the way we like...and NO we are not asking to be to be raped. I was raped at 14 and I know how it is.
IceHog69
Bulletproof Heart
IceHog69
August 5th, 2008 at 11:53am
Where I live, is a pretty crappy area, and most of the women have gotten into the habit of carrying pa's with them.

I don't think anyone deserves to be raped, you know? I think that women should be able to wander around in short shirts, thongs, corset tops, you name it, and men should have the self control not to drag them into an alley, and rape the shite out of them. No matter how revealing an outfit is, people should be able to control their lust for sex. If you really really need to have sex, try your lover, or go to a prostitute, if you need rough sex, find a woman with a rape fantasy at one of those strange fetishists that are always in the paper.

I know this sounds cruel, but I almost think that a young child being raped is better than a teenager or an adult, because kids forget so much. I'm not talking about a 7 year, I'm talking about a 3 year old or what ever. I know it is disgusting, and it horrifies me more than hearing about the 27 year old, it horrifies me to the point of tears and vomit, but I can't remember what happened when I was 3, other than that there were sunflowers through the window. A three year old isn't going to be terrified to leave the house for the rest of their lives. It is terrible, and disgusting, and inhuman, but at least it wont be a vivid memory for them. At least they can live their life, not knowing about it.

Please don't attack me for saying that, can you see where I'm trying to come from? It is worse than 'adult' rape because the kid can't've done somethng to provoke it, and they can't defend themselves, but at least they wont remember it too well. At least they can grow up as a normal kid, and have a normal life, rather than be terrified of going out, and afraid of being alone. I know things like that stay in a kids subconcious and will affect them, but not all the time.
blow
Bleeding on the Floor
blow
August 5th, 2008 at 12:27pm
ChipmunkOnKetamine:

I know this sounds cruel, but I almost think that a young child being raped is better than a teenager or an adult, because kids forget so much. I'm not talking about a 7 year, I'm talking about a 3 year old or what ever. I know it is disgusting, and it horrifies me more than hearing about the 27 year old, it horrifies me to the point of tears and vomit, but I can't remember what happened when I was 3, other than that there were sunflowers through the window. A three year old isn't going to be terrified to leave the house for the rest of their lives. It is terrible, and disgusting, and inhuman, but at least it wont be a vivid memory for them. At least they can live their life, not knowing about it.

Even if the child didn't exactly remember it they would still be scared for life. Studies show that your personality is set by the time you are six, if something like that happened when you where three you would be screwed for life. A 27 year old can get help, and hopefully come to terms with it and understand that it was in no way their fault.
John St. John
Shotgun Sinner
John St. John
August 5th, 2008 at 12:29pm
Eponine:

Even if the child didn't exactly remember it they would still be scared for life. Studies show that your personality is set by the time you are six, if something like that happened when you where three you would be screwed for life. A 27 year old can get help, and hopefully come to terms with it and understand that it was in no way their fault.

Plus to rape a child would seriously damage the childs insides. I mean sure it would probably hurt an adult but an adult is properly developed. When a child is raped there insides are literally ravaged.

By no means am I saying it is right to rape an adult by the way.
IceHog69
Bulletproof Heart
IceHog69
August 5th, 2008 at 12:50pm
I know they would be scared by life, and I know that a kids personality is set up by the time they are 6, and I know that they will be damaged inside, but I would rather not remember something than be haunted by it for the rest of my life. I just feel that not knowing something is better. This is simply on the not knowing front. I know the damage it does to a kids insides, and I know that it screws a kids mind up.
blow
Bleeding on the Floor
blow
August 5th, 2008 at 01:22pm
ChipmunkOnKetamine:
I know they would be scared by life, and I know that a kids personality is set up by the time they are 6, and I know that they will be damaged inside, but I would rather not remember something than be haunted by it for the rest of my life. I just feel that not knowing something is better. This is simply on the not knowing front. I know the damage it does to a kids insides, and I know that it screws a kids mind up.

How is it better to be completely screwed up and not know why?
Also I doubt the parent(s) or guardian(s) would never tell the kid.
And who says they won't remember it? They could.
Go fuck yourself
Devil's Got Your Number
Go fuck yourself
August 5th, 2008 at 02:38pm
love and monsters.:
I think when broad daylight is mentioned, I think they mean broad daylight PLUS the public.
Ok, where I live in the past so many months there was a guy who has attempted to rape many girl in BROAD DAYLIGHT and IN PUBLIC he would ride his skateboard and hit them with it as he tried to touch them. Does it make it anyless worse if it is at night or during the day?

I hate how people throw the word "rape" around so much, it really isn't a thing to laugh at, and if when your a victam and people scream "rape" as a joke, that is hard.

heres a pretty great example of how people feel after they are raped.
Go fuck yourself
Devil's Got Your Number
Go fuck yourself
August 5th, 2008 at 02:43pm
Eponine:

How is it better to be completely screwed up and not know why?
Also I doubt the parent(s) or guardian(s) would never tell the kid.
And who says they won't remember it? They could.
I agree, if something happened to you, wouldn't you want to know? Wouldn't you want an explantion why your messed up? You could try to block it ouy of your mind, or turn a blind eye, but someday it will catch up to you. Thats what heppened in a book called The Perks of Being A Wallflower, this kid is messed up and he doesn't know why, then he realizes his aunt had molusted him when he was little. His parents didn't know, and he was like 5 or 6 when it happened, but when it finally surfaced, he was not just ok with it
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
August 5th, 2008 at 05:24pm
Chipmunk, I understand where you're coming from completely. But on the other hand, consider this:

So the child is raped and maybe they are physically okay after a while, in a perfect world (well in a perfect world it wouldn't happen but plz entertain me for a second). They suppress the memory, mom and/or dad move on, it's fine, whatever. Then as they get older they start to wonder for some reason and somehow, it comes out that this happened. Well, why the HELL didn't mom/dad tell them?! Why didn't anyone tell them or take care of them?! They can't talk to anyone about it and they're so angry and they just hate their parents, and now their partner is ready to have sex and they are just too afraid to do it and they have nobody to talk to...

So as you can see that may not work out as well as you might suppose.

I've been on the Poost Secret Community a lot lately and there are many people there who had that same experience, as well as some people who have that aversion to sex and wonder if, somehow, there's something they suppressed that no one's told them about. It can be scarier in some ways, worse.
blow
Bleeding on the Floor
blow
August 5th, 2008 at 09:54pm
My Dear Delirious:
Ok, where I live in the past so many months there was a guy who has attempted to rape many girl in BROAD DAYLIGHT and IN PUBLIC he would ride his skateboard and hit them with it as he tried to touch them. Does it make it anyless worse if it is at night or during the day?

The same sort of thing happened where I live as well. Girls where getting abducted during the daytime and in very public places. Rape can happen anywhere at anytime.
Go fuck yourself
Devil's Got Your Number
Go fuck yourself
August 6th, 2008 at 12:28am
it can and it can go so unknown, and it completely undoes your whole world. The victum gets so guilty and just so many things that they wouldn't feel if it never had happened
sinking feeling
Thinking Happy Thoughts
sinking feeling
August 6th, 2008 at 01:32am
one of my best friends friend got raped a couple weeks ago and she was wearing jeans and a tshirt.

also this lady who got raped came to my school and told us her story and she said that visited a prison b/c she was telling her story to the prisoners. she said that she talked to one guy who was in prison for rape and he said that if he saw two women walking down the street and one of the girls was wearing a short red dress and the other was wearing some raggedy outfit that he would rape the one in the raggedy outfit b/c she would be "easier"
Go fuck yourself
Devil's Got Your Number
Go fuck yourself
August 6th, 2008 at 02:14am
well, ok I use to be wrong, I use to think that its not so bad if you are wearing clothes that "is asking to be raped" no one should ever be raped. Regardles of what they wear
bat1984
Bleeding on the Floor
bat1984
August 6th, 2008 at 03:47am
If the person was raped sometimes permission is given whist drunk or high and after wards they cry rape but this is few and far unfortunately real rapes are not always treated they way they should the victims are often not given much help
nevergetmealive
Joining The Black Parade
nevergetmealive
August 6th, 2008 at 05:00am
i dont think anyone is asking for rape, its a terrible thing, and men should hyave enough control over their lust. when you think about what people are saying about wearing revealing clothes and being drunk causing rape, its not true. rapists are perverts and fantasise about a women (or man) nomatter what they are wearing or if they are drunk or sober. i know this sounds bad, but if you come across a rapist no matter what your wearing there's a high chance youre gonna get raped, its in their nature no matter what circumstances.
Ierosistible
Killjoy
Ierosistible
August 6th, 2008 at 10:14am
I haven't read every single page of this thread, but here are my two cents.

Rape is not about sex. It's about control.
No one asks for it - no one should be raped. EVER.
It crosses gender lines - any gender can rape any gender.
It is not always done by a stranger, it's more frequently done by someone familiar. There are far more rapes done than you actually hear about - and frequently the victim is afraid to speak because it's someone they know.
John St. John
Shotgun Sinner
John St. John
August 6th, 2008 at 01:48pm
Ierosistible:
It crosses gender lines - any gender can rape any gender.

I dont get this..

What are the 'Gender Lines'? Neutral