Don't have an account? Create one!

Rape

AuthorMessage
mcr_lover_duvna
Killjoy
mcr_lover_duvna
March 10th, 2007 at 10:33pm
I agree that anyone can get raped no matter how you dress, this friday afternoon I was just going to shop after school with my little brother when a man pulled over and waved his knife at me telling me to get in his ute, or he would run his knife through me. Now he ignored my brother completely which made me think that he would of raped me or killed me if I had got closer to his ute. I was just in a t-shirt and jeans, not revealing at all.

(In case anyone was wondering, I ran into a random womens house to call the police which is how I got out of the situation)
Dead Guardian Angel
Jazz Hands
Dead Guardian Angel
March 17th, 2007 at 09:44pm
0.0 wow. That's so weird...Just saying...
Anyway, I think the victum's stupidity sometimes leads to rape, whether it's revealing clothing, acting stupid on the internet (hence the reason I have no MySpace), or just making bad decisions. But that's not JUST what happens. It could be that the guy/girl is sick, twisted,and perverted or it could be someone you know that wants revenge. Like, an ex boyfriend or something. Then again, it COULD be some random guy/girl on the streets, but do you know how rare that is? Yes, it does happen, but just not too often.
So basically, there's not ONE THING that leads to rape. It's a LOT of things put together with paperclips and gum. But, shouldn't the government do something about this problem instead of building a wall across the border, or doing whatever else they do that seems pointless?

*Sakura-chan*
Grief
Joining The Black Parade
Grief
March 18th, 2007 at 02:27pm
One of my mates got raped, it was about 2 months ago now. She was on a park with lots of other people, everyone was drinkin', and she got talking to a guy, aged 19. They was getting along well and he asked could he walk her home, so thinkin; he was being nice she said yes. The next thing she knew she had been raped. The thing was that she didn't want to get the police involved because she was confused. She didn't know whether or not it was rape, because he wasn't violent with her.
I was shocked to find out that the boy involved was another close friend of mine, someone who no-one would imagine doing something like that, so many people didn't believe my girl mate.
It just goes to show, that sometimes people can get carried away, especially under the influence, and it's not just lunatics who rape people.
g.hostFACER!
Jazz Hands
g.hostFACER!
March 18th, 2007 at 09:04pm
Ohmygoodness that's awful!

But hey, it can happen to ANYONE!!! I mean this one elderly lady was walking home a few months ago, and some random teenager just jumped out of the darkness and raped her.

On the sidewalk.

I was like... EW. But yeah, whoever does that crap is totally disgusting I mean, are you really THAT horny?

I'm just wondering why people do it. Is it just for kicks, or is it some sort of mental problem?
cassey k
Killjoy
cassey k
March 19th, 2007 at 09:18pm
I GOT FLASHED BY A DICK AND ALMOST GOt RAPED BUT HIT THEIR BALLS AND RAN AWAY..
druscilla.
Bleeding on the Floor
druscilla.
March 19th, 2007 at 09:35pm
BLooDY_NiTEMArE:
I mean, are you really THAT horny?
Rape is about control, not sex.
Future-Mrs-Way
Killjoy
Future-Mrs-Way
March 24th, 2007 at 03:56pm
Rape happens when a man or woman thinks that the person they rape has "led them on" or "deserves to be raped" even if they don't...it is all in the rapists eyes in my opinion
dont stop.
Salute You in Your Grave
dont stop.
March 24th, 2007 at 08:00pm
One of my friends was raped by her older cousin...

I really don't know what to do...she doesn't want to get her cousin in trouble and he's been apologizing for years...

He was drunk when he raped her...

________________________Changing Topic__________________________

Men have been raped too. It's not only women...it's uncommon usually because men rarely turn down sex.
druscilla.
Bleeding on the Floor
druscilla.
March 25th, 2007 at 07:16pm
Brutal Romance:
Men have been raped too. It's not only women...it's uncommon usually because men rarely turn down sex.

There are no real statistics on men being raped because they're usually ashamed to come forward because people either call them weak or gay.
I luv Frankadizzle
Jazz Hands
I luv Frankadizzle
March 26th, 2007 at 09:57pm
druscilla; callmedru:
Brutal Romance:

There are no real statistics on men being raped because they're usually ashamed to come forward because people either call them weak or gay.

exactly and I think it is disgusting I dont think men should be ashamed about it. It's worst to have what he/or she did to him roaming the streets then having being called weak. Puting the rapist to justice is worth being called a pussy
dont stop.
Salute You in Your Grave
dont stop.
March 26th, 2007 at 10:25pm
I luv Frankadizzle:
druscilla; callmedru:
Brutal Romance:

exactly and I think it is disgusting I dont think men should be ashamed about it. It's worst to have what he/or she did to him roaming the streets then having being called weak. Puting the rapist to justice is worth being called a pussy

In many religions it's frowned upon to lose your virginity before marriage, even if you were raped. That keeps many people from saying things. It's also not as easy as it sounds to admit that you have been raped...especially if it's a close friend or family member. A lot of times the victims are threatened and the rape goes on for years until someone finally gets sick of it. I agree with there not being statistics for men and I agree with the gay thing. I've only heard of one case where a man was raped by women...and it was 10 women who hired him as a stripper.
I think most men don't admit they have been raped because it's harder to prove that a man has been raped than it is to prove that a women has been raped.
I luv Frankadizzle
Jazz Hands
I luv Frankadizzle
March 26th, 2007 at 10:53pm
Brutal Romance:
I luv Frankadizzle:
druscilla; callmedru:
Brutal Romance:

In many religions it's frowned upon to lose your virginity before marriage, even if you were raped. That keeps many people from saying things. It's also not as easy as it sounds to admit that you have been raped...especially if it's a close friend or family member. A lot of times the victims are threatened and the rape goes on for years until someone finally gets sick of it. I agree with there not being statistics for men and I agree with the gay thing. I've only heard of one case where a man was raped by women...and it was 10 women who hired him as a stripper.
I think most men don't admit they have been raped because it's harder to prove that a man has been raped than it is to prove that a women has been raped.

It's harder to prove but ifI guy says hes raped then he is raped. It could be easiier if the man was raped then sodumized if u know what i mean.

And the religion thing, rape there is no choice it just happens I don't think personally it's right.
Thats just my opinion
Muted Scream
Fabulous Killjoy
Muted Scream
March 27th, 2007 at 01:20am
My ex-wife and my ex-sister-in-law were both raped by their stepfather at very young ages. I didn't find out until after I was divorced and my ex-bro-in-law told me. I ended up talking to her and telling her i was sorry for all the crap she went through. and you know what she told me? she said, "Oh it's okay, it was my fault".
Bull on that one! no one deserves to be raped, and no matter how trashy a girl dresses, or how drunk she gets, "NO" means NO. And yeah, i'm sure it's even more if not just as much as traumatic for a guy to get raped because he feels that his "manhood" has been robbed. look at prison life. it's either become someone ones bitch and be raped daily, or get shanked.

"shit on my knife or shit on my dick" kind of stuff.
Sorry for the profanity guys, jus tryin to make a point
XJulietLovestheBeatX
Thinking Happy Thoughts
XJulietLovestheBeatX
March 27th, 2007 at 03:40pm
When I was in 6th grade I went to a Catholic school and I was what you would call a "dork". I got really good grades and all the teachers liked me because I was polite and sweet. Well the other girls in my class didnt like me because of that so they paid three guys from our school to "teach me a lesson". What they did was grab me while I was getting a drink of water, drag me into the boys bathroom and took turns raping while other boys watched. This REALLY happened to me and it can happen to anyone no matter how they dress, act, their sexual history. To say that ANYONE is "asking for it" should really re-evaluate what kind of person they are and all I can say to thses people are "God forbid it ever happens to you" because I wouldnt wish it on my worst enemy, not the boys who did it, and not even the girls that paid them to do it.
Kaede
Bleeding on the Floor
Kaede
March 28th, 2007 at 02:20am
Rapists have no excuse for what they do to their victims because then the victims are scarred for a long time, even a lifetime so I don't even give a damn if they get executed in the most painful of ways because they already ruined an innocent life. Therefore I agree with anyone who says rapists deserve to die.
pumpkinpiemuthafucka
Bleeding on the Floor
pumpkinpiemuthafucka
March 28th, 2007 at 05:50am
yes, i was raped by my own father...repeatedly.
How do you handle that one?
I have been totally fucked up by it all ever since.
Found out later he`d tried it with my step-sisters too,so why didn`t my mum suspect?????
pumpkinpiemuthafucka
Bleeding on the Floor
pumpkinpiemuthafucka
March 28th, 2007 at 06:00am
yes, i was raped by my own father...repeatedly.
How do you handle that one?
I have been totally fucked up by it all ever since.
Found out later he`d tried it with my step-sisters too,so why didn`t my mum suspect?????
Hang 'Me High
Killjoy
Hang 'Me High
March 28th, 2007 at 08:55am
You see, if a giril's acting in a flirtatious manner, is drunk or is wearing "revealing clothes," it isn't their fault. The men that do these things are just sick people. I think that it happens because of the men, and has nothing to do with the woman. If any/all of those 3 things happened around me, unless we both felt the same (which is rare for me) then I'd take the high road and leave it. I'm not into taking advantage. I even worry if they're drunk and we hook up and we both are in the same place that I'm taking advantage!
Muted Scream
Fabulous Killjoy
Muted Scream
March 28th, 2007 at 12:54pm
Rapists should get the needle for their crimes or life in prison so they can feel how it feels to bleed out of an orifice.
RedRiot.
Salute You in Your Grave
RedRiot.
March 28th, 2007 at 01:28pm
I don't think that there is a way to completely get rid if rape, as there will always be people with problems who seem women as easy targets.
The punishment on the other hand for rapists should be very strong as they need to know that what they have done is not acceptable in modern socity and that they have ruined many lives.