Killjoy
I Don't Fucken CARE
November 28th, 2006 at 01:34pm
but i still think they should get a bullet in the head
HeartShaped--Glasses
Killjoy
HeartShaped--Glasses
November 29th, 2006 at 01:12am
I think serial killers have a reason to kill...it isnt just a random act of insanity.Its quite interseting what happens in their heads.I think it is just normal people with fantasies of killing people in a sadistic way...
ElizasMAMA
Fabulous Killjoy
ElizasMAMA
December 1st, 2006 at 04:29pm
those people r twisted and sick and they need help! when ever i think of serial killers i just think of Hannibal for some reason

Mama, they need to go to hell, not us!
Ignore Alien Orders
Salute You in Your Grave
Ignore Alien Orders
December 1st, 2006 at 08:14pm
C U P C A K E:
This is why I love the show "Criminal Minds". Profilers get inside the killer/rapist/kidnapper's head, and you really get insight on how their minds work, and how they became that way. It fascinates me, but terrifies me at the same time. Sometimes, my mind works the same way as some of the killers. Yipes.

squee, that's exactly why i love that show as well, it's my new favorite. cold case and law and order:criminal intent as well... i really am a crime show junkie, no lie. but i've always been fascinated by the things that make people do horrible things, just as much as i'm interested by the things that make people do wonderful things. i'm just as interested in, say, nelson mandela and gandhi as i am in charles manson or jack the ripper.

what can i say? the extreme is interesting to me. i in no way idolize killers, but i do wonder about them and am very interested in them.
windinyourhair
Jazz Hands
windinyourhair
December 3rd, 2006 at 11:16pm
this all reminds me of a movie "monster" about a prostitute who was raped when she just wanted to get a ride somewhere, and then she became a serial killer. very interesting movie, and story. I wonder if there are other serial killers who kill because they're anxious that something will happen to them again. or just flat out anxious. like how in video games, when the bad guy comes up to you and you don't like them you kill them with no remorse. if that's how they are in real life. or if they dislike themselves so much that they kill someone else, like how cutters will dislike themselves and "kill" themselves by cutting, if serial killers are part of the same concept only actually killing others as their way of venting their stresses. and to add to the thrill of it, they plan it out for days or months.
windinyourhair
Jazz Hands
windinyourhair
December 3rd, 2006 at 11:23pm
I Don't Fucken CARE:
i want to see in there head and what there think when they kill some one

that would be really interesting, to see what their thoughts were as they were actually committing the crime.
Quinn.
Bleeding on the Floor
Quinn.
December 4th, 2006 at 09:26pm
i know what people mean when they say serial killers deserve to be shot because they're sick for whatever they've done. but i agree with "i don't fucken CARE".

i want to see inside criminal's minds to see why they commit the crimes. they might do it because of past traumers. who knows?? i think that you shouldnt judge them just because they've murdered someone. yes it is sick to take someone's life but have you ever thought why they did it?
The Jack Of Spades.
Salute You in Your Grave
The Jack Of Spades.
December 6th, 2006 at 04:46am
Some people are just plain born that way i think. I can't remember the guys name, but i read a book on it, and it spoke of a girl he knew in his child hood. The girl (woman, in the book) said that he had no sympathy for animals. He ran over a cat on a bycicle, he stabbed a dog in the lung, ect. So i think maybe there's something wrong with their brain chemicals. All I know is, that is is the crime that has the highest rate of re-offence, which rapists are right under.
Ignore Alien Orders
Salute You in Your Grave
Ignore Alien Orders
December 6th, 2006 at 01:50pm
that [killing animals] is one of the early signs of being psychotic--enough to be a serial killer, i mean. jeffery dahmer said that his first experience with a corpse was the dissection of a fetal pig and that he just kept branching out from there.

[mind you i'm not saying school dissection caused it, i'm saying it gave him an oppourtunity, sort of a catalyst that set off what would have already happened.]
Tway
Killjoy
Tway
December 10th, 2006 at 12:37pm
I find them fascinating. I don;t know. I'm not a psycho or anything. I mean. Charlie Manson. What the hell? How did that all happen./ I don' t know.
Quinn Allman
Salute You in Your Grave
Quinn Allman
December 10th, 2006 at 05:24pm
I agree ^

I love learning about serial killers. Why they did it. What they did. How they ended up that way. (Most of the time they're beaten or had bad childhoods) It's so interesting I love it.

It's one of the reasons why I am taking Forensic Science in school.

One of my favorite cases is John Wayne Gacy. Crazy man. But fascinating Smile
Ignore Alien Orders
Salute You in Your Grave
Ignore Alien Orders
December 10th, 2006 at 09:03pm
oh god. i don't know much about his case, but aren't there still missing bodies of his victims?

crazy.

i find jack the ripper to be particularly fascinating, mostly because no one knows exactly who he was. i'm actually asking for a bunch of ripperology books for my bday//xmas. the thing is, there's only five victims that it's generally agreed that he killed. i say "only" five when even one victim is terrible, but compared to modern day killers, that's relatively few.

but it's amazing the media frenzy these people can attract. you know that there was a supposed unidentified victim of jack the ripper, known as "Fairy Fay", who is now believed by most ripperologists to have never existed at all?

on the one hand, i think the attention is something a lot of them want. they equate infamy with respect. some of them even get copy-cat killers- such as jack the stripper- which proves that they're sort of right. on the other, it truly is fascinating. i'd love to be one of the people to analyze and catch serial killers...if i was smarter and braver, i mean.
Quinn Allman
Salute You in Your Grave
Quinn Allman
December 10th, 2006 at 09:04pm
^

I am not sure. I know the bodies were buried under his floor board and it smelled...as you can imagine.
XxSuchAMistakexX
Fabulous Killjoy
XxSuchAMistakexX
December 11th, 2006 at 07:52am
it very interesting subject but it scary at the same time.(i like kill people cause im a vampire lol im joking ) XD
lexie
Bleeding on the Floor
lexie
December 13th, 2006 at 04:00am
at the moment here in the Uk we have a serial killer and they are trying to emulate both Rippers - I think giving murderers a name means they are afforded some notoriety which gives these SK some kind of power trip - what gets me is that even though there are now 5 murders that the girls are still out on the streets - such is the power of drugs I suspect.
Ignore Alien Orders
Salute You in Your Grave
Ignore Alien Orders
December 13th, 2006 at 07:39am
copycat murderers.
that is, i think, the biggest problem with the information readily available about serial killers. if there weren't so many books about it, would people remember jack the ripper and be able to emulate him?
GoodLord
Full of Ephedrine
GoodLord
December 13th, 2006 at 08:49am
lexie:
at the moment here in the Uk we have a serial killer and they are trying to emulate both Rippers - I think giving murderers a name means they are afforded some notoriety which gives these SK some kind of power trip - what gets me is that even though there are now 5 murders that the girls are still out on the streets - such is the power of drugs I suspect.

the stupid thing is that the more murders he(she?) commits the more evidence there will be. It's sick that probably in order to catch the B****** he'll have to kill more women. Seriously women of Ipswich stay indoors at night.
Ignore Alien Orders
Salute You in Your Grave
Ignore Alien Orders
December 13th, 2006 at 10:19am
lexie:

do you know of any articles on the copycats online, actually?
lexie
Bleeding on the Floor
lexie
December 14th, 2006 at 12:04pm
no I dont - ill have to go and take a look - I have read quite a few books on serial killers etc and the Ripper (london and Yorkshire) - I do agree though the more it is being exposed to everyone the more the perputrator is gonna get off on it!
MusicalMueth
Killjoy
MusicalMueth
December 14th, 2006 at 12:41pm
I did a report on Serial Killers. It was very interesting, uncovering what made them tick, their pasts, etc. I think they're facinating to study, but again I see the danger in them.