Don't have an account? Create one!

Serial Killers.

AuthorMessage
Ignore Alien Orders
Salute You in Your Grave
Ignore Alien Orders
December 14th, 2006 at 04:45pm
lexie:
no I dont - ill have to go and take a look - I have read quite a few books on serial killers etc and the Ripper (london and Yorkshire) - I do agree though the more it is being exposed to everyone the more the perputrator is gonna get off on it!

actually i found one... the suffolk ripper, they're calling him? pretty scary. i don't even live in england and it creeps me out.
Franktastic.
Bleeding on the Floor
Franktastic.
December 16th, 2006 at 06:48pm
my past time is reading biography of serial killers. yeah, creepy i know but get over it. and all of them have something in common. It's either they came from a broken family, they had a traumatic childhood, they were abused, or something terrible happend to them that drived them to find pleasure in blood and violence. some, also do it for revenge, like they hate gays, so they murder gays..vice versa.
silverrain
Thinking Happy Thoughts
silverrain
December 17th, 2006 at 11:23am
supervegan;;fairyfay:

actually i found one... the suffolk ripper, they're calling him? pretty scary. i don't even live in england and it creeps me out.

Yes, they've called him (or her?! I just thought that I can't actually remember hearing of female serial killers...must be a reason...) like that in the news. It sounds kind of funny I thought at first, like a comic figure, although it isn't really funny at all. A friend of mine who lives near Ipswich said that the region was now getting famous for the wrong reasons. It's strange because you wouldn't expect a killer who could be cut out straight from a crime thriller in a calm and friendly place as this.
chloeblue
Fabulous Killjoy
chloeblue
December 17th, 2006 at 12:26pm
i just cant comprehend how someone would want to take another persons life... its sick!
but your right its interesting because its so warped, you wonder why!
Bullet.
Salute You in Your Grave
Bullet.
December 17th, 2006 at 12:27pm
I live in Suffolk.
And right now, theres a serial killer going round Ipswich killing prostetutes.
Usually The whole of Suffolk gets about 5 killings every year.
We've had about 7 in 3weeks.
I dont live in Ipswich, but its seriously scary knowing theres someone out there...
Jack's broken heart
Awake and Unafraid
Jack's broken heart
December 17th, 2006 at 07:34pm
Serial killers fascinate me! I'm aspecially fascinated by Jack The Ripper, since he never got caught either. And Charles Manson is also very fascinating.

But I don't LOVE them. But I would so like to know what goes on in their heads, they make me curious. And maybe that's what they wants? I dunno.

But yeah, fascinating...
And I'm just waiting for the day when they find who Jack The Ripper was, but then again. That day it won't be exciting anymore....
Bullet.
Salute You in Your Grave
Bullet.
December 18th, 2006 at 07:51am
I just thought i'd tell anyone who cares.
That someone thought to be the so called 'Suffolk Strangler' or 'Suffolk Ripper' was arrested this morning.
Ignore Alien Orders
Salute You in Your Grave
Ignore Alien Orders
December 18th, 2006 at 09:06am
article on the suspect for the suffolk murders
Bullet.
Salute You in Your Grave
Bullet.
December 18th, 2006 at 12:23pm
Just curious...how many people do you have to have killed to make you a serial killer?
silverrain
Thinking Happy Thoughts
silverrain
December 18th, 2006 at 02:03pm
I'm just wondering what's actually so fascinating about serial killers and psychopaths...For me it's that I'm really interested in what's going on in the depths of their minds.
I mean they're human beings like you and I (maybe not quite but they're human beings). So what has made them the way they are and what are the thinking?
...um this reminds of this movie with Jennifer Lopez of which I've forgotten the name.
Ignore Alien Orders
Salute You in Your Grave
Ignore Alien Orders
December 18th, 2006 at 05:10pm
TakeALook_ImBroken:
Just curious...how many people do you have to have killed to make you a serial killer?

three.
Bullet.
Salute You in Your Grave
Bullet.
December 19th, 2006 at 08:17am
thankyou!
BlackTangledHeart
Killjoy
BlackTangledHeart
December 26th, 2006 at 03:55pm
to be a serial killer, you have to kill more than one person, hense the name serial. serial means of or relating to a series.

i can understand what most people say about the "killing animals during childhood is a sure sign of a serial killer", but think about it. have you ever killed a animal? yes, if youve gone fishing and ate what youve caught. yes, if you have ever gone hunting with your father/uncle/brother... yes, if you just had an accedent that took the life of a animal. this happens alot. so they stabbed a dog in the lung (dont get me wrong, im not saying that this is a good thing. hurting animals at all is wrong.), but it cuold happen to anyone. killing aniamls mightbe a sign, but it doesnt prove anything. its when the person goes out of their way to purposly hurt another human being that you can classify them as a possible future serial killer.
Ignore Alien Orders
Salute You in Your Grave
Ignore Alien Orders
December 26th, 2006 at 10:02pm
it's different. if you're killing for food, or by accident, it's different than killing for pleasure.
Bullet.
Salute You in Your Grave
Bullet.
December 27th, 2006 at 11:29am
i agree^^
windinyourhair
Jazz Hands
windinyourhair
January 9th, 2007 at 01:15pm
does anyone here remember the name of the serial killer that that new movie is based on who killed like 300 people and is still unknown? I'd love to look it up on wikipedia and research about them. I find it sick, yet amazing. lol
Ignore Alien Orders
Salute You in Your Grave
Ignore Alien Orders
January 9th, 2007 at 01:58pm
gustave, but don't look it up...it's a MAJOR spoiler, and it's freakin LAME.
on birds and glass
Always Born a Crime
on birds and glass
January 10th, 2007 at 03:35pm
I was just having a conversation about this with my friend a few weeks ago.

I don't look up to serial killers in any way at all. I believe that they are murderers and deserve time in jail. But I am interested and fasinated in them. I love hearing about them and watching shows about them on tv.
MichiBichy
Killjoy
MichiBichy
January 31st, 2007 at 02:04pm
I am strongly fascinated by them bcz I want to understand why and their drive for such things. I a pyschology nerd so Im gettin there Wink
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
January 31st, 2007 at 07:42pm
im frekin scared of serial killers but im not that stupid to belive what strangers say!!!i feel wierd cause im old for saying this for this!!