Don't have an account? Create one!

Serial Killers.

AuthorMessage
I Don't Fucken CARE
Killjoy
I Don't Fucken CARE
September 14th, 2006 at 09:35pm
murders should get a bullet in the head is simple and i bet less people would want to kill someone and hey less people to pay taxes on in jail
Yara; wtf...
Shotgun Sinner
Yara; wtf...
September 14th, 2006 at 11:09pm
So we should kill people who kill people?
That would make us murderers too.
So the person who shoots the murderer is now a murderer and he in turn has to be shot.
And so the circle goes...
desired_dream
Killjoy
desired_dream
September 21st, 2006 at 12:25am
The one who doing it(serial killer). Is not cool at all. They just a coward. They are affraid from something in the past or something I don't know. I got that conclusion from Allienist novel. The killer is affraid to die. Well, I found it interesting but in the same way that make me sick. Because they take other people live just to make themselves feel wright, to fullfill their ego.
Attack.Kill.Bury.
Jazz Hands
Attack.Kill.Bury.
September 23rd, 2006 at 12:10am
I would like to know the reason behind it all why they would do it and what there motive is and why they teach the motive
bloodredruby69
Banned
bloodredruby69
September 29th, 2006 at 06:53pm
Violence is the nature of the beast. Nature itself is full of ruthless killers and mindless violence. I think that killers and serial killers have something in them that is twisted, that cannot accept the constraints of society as it is, and then mentally revert to a simpler way of living.
cocaine.
Shotgun Sinner
cocaine.
October 2nd, 2006 at 06:56am
They don't have normal mentality, to speak. Certainly, they act and function as normal people on the outside, but on the inside, they are like bombs, ticking closer to the edge.

Many serial killers have had a very traumatic childhood, like being abused, or sexually assualted or some form of negelct. That is why many serial killers target those who do children like they were when they were young.
Often, a serial killer will target children, they abuse them in the way they were used as a child.
It's horrific and sad, but to them it's a way to vent.

What goes on inside a killer's mind is something yet to be worked out, something to be explored.
The crimes and ways of nature of the killer who committed them are fasinating, but at the same time, terrifying.
XxMeAnt-4-tHeFliEsxX
Joining The Black Parade
XxMeAnt-4-tHeFliEsxX
October 2nd, 2006 at 10:14pm
i think we are no one to judge them. they are normal people just like us. it's just a certain thing that makes you tick and just drives you to the edge. i should know.
They are fascinating. It's especially fascinating how they kill their victims....well to me...
Innamorata
Awake and Unafraid
Innamorata
October 3rd, 2006 at 05:24pm
make me it:
serial killers are psychos. their perception of self and ego integrity literally break apart, due to traumatic situations experienced through childhood, obviously meaning that they are mentally incapable of controlling emotion. i would never want to know what goes through a serial killers mind, why would you?

To help us understand how their mind automatically instigates that killing is what they should do. To help us understand how they precieve humans. How they precieve themselves or if they even believe that they are a human being themselves. For some see themselves as a higher power and see others as mere prey.

Why would you not?
Innamorata
Awake and Unafraid
Innamorata
October 3rd, 2006 at 05:25pm
XxdeadlywishesxX:
i think we are no one to judge them. they are normal people just like us. it's just a certain thing that makes you tick and just drives you to the edge. i should know.
They are fascinating. It's especially fascinating how they kill their victims....well to me...

I'm curious as what you believe are 'normal people'.

That's the point. Serial killers make you question what they believe is normal and especially what your belief is.

We all have different perspectives, as so do they.
Innamorata
Awake and Unafraid
Innamorata
October 3rd, 2006 at 05:31pm
This thread also makes me recall the movie The Cell. Brilliant movie made about actually going into a killer's mind with this invention that was created. Though it is fiction, it's very thrilling and terrifying.

I also remember how one character's quote believe that a human being could go through the most horrific stuff and still could possibly turn out 'fine'. That definately provoked my thoughts because of how untrue it is. When something traumatizes you both mentally and physically, it's there. Sure, you could live with it but it effected you in someway on how you live life.

Apparently, serial killers way of living life is ironically not suprising. It's to kill life. To vanquish it. Perhaps to make the killer feel alive or to make their victims precieve in a deadly way, of the killer's own disturbing heartache.

How sadistic we all can be.
cocaine.
Shotgun Sinner
cocaine.
October 5th, 2006 at 06:14am
XxdeadlywishesxX:

But does society as a whole agree with what they do?
No.

Does society seem them as normal people?
No.

That is therefore why they are put away in jails, and if nessecary, mental hospitals.
mercy in the sky.
Shotgun Sinner
mercy in the sky.
October 16th, 2006 at 02:51am
I think they're missing something in their brains.
They don't feel mercy or empathy or sympathy.
I think it's something to do with how you're born or raised.

But I would never be friendly towards a killer.
cocaine.
Shotgun Sinner
cocaine.
October 20th, 2006 at 07:21am
Mercy:
I think they're missing something in their brains.
They don't feel mercy or empathy or sympathy.
I think it's something to do with how you're born or raised.

But I would never be friendly towards a killer.

I think really, all some killers need are someone to be friendly towards them, someone not to care.
I think if someone was friendly to a killer, that would take enormous courage. Sometimes it might pull them back and realise.
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
Bleeding on the Floor
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
October 20th, 2006 at 10:01am
fall out scout.:

I think really, all some killers need are someone to be friendly towards them, someone not to care.
I think if someone was friendly to a killer, that would take enormous courage. Sometimes it might pull them back and realise.

I agree with your point, everyone needs someone, especially people who are having psychological problems, and yes I agree it would take an enormous amount of courage and understanding.

At the same time I understand when people say that they dont deserve to have people to talk to, or care about them, personally this is not my view, i agree that everyone needs someone, but im just saying that i can understant both sides of the arguement!
MEAGHAN;;TERROR TWIN
Shotgun Sinner
MEAGHAN;;TERROR TWIN
October 21st, 2006 at 03:20am
Okay, dont take this the wrong way.
but i find serial Killers very interesting. I don't support what they do. but, its just like "where do they get all the guts to do this"
Like Charles Manson, although he got other people to do his work, I find him interesting.

Oh and by the way. Alot of Murderers or Serial Killers are Sociopaths. for those who don't know, those are people who have no feeling of regret, or gulit for any of thier actions. They could commit murder and fell no different then when they were feeling before. if that makes sense.
AliroSilver
Really Not Okay
AliroSilver
October 21st, 2006 at 03:11pm
Psychopaths aren't all that interesting, they kill because of a warped sense of reality. Sociopathic serial killers are the ones that scare the hell out of me. They know it's wrong, they just don't care and do it anyway. I don't know about interesting or fascinating but I know the subject was part of my psych class. Essentially, that is why serial killers and hell every kind of murderer there is, is being studied. So that they can find a way to stop people like that before they even get started.

I think it's impossible myself but that's just me. I really don't advocate the studies, they're not getting anyone anywhere. Not only that but the sociopathic killers will tell you whatever the hell they feel like, they'll make up stories and lie just so you hear what you want to because, like I said, they just don't care. I don't look down on anyone for finding serial killers interesting or wanting to know what makes them tick. But keep in mind that it could all be a crazed delusion or a downright lie.
bloodredruby69
Banned
bloodredruby69
October 21st, 2006 at 05:05pm
Serial killers are the only real predator that everyday people have left. They are the wolves and hyenas of the human world.
ShotgunnxSinnerx
Fabulous Killjoy
ShotgunnxSinnerx
November 6th, 2006 at 12:12pm
I'd like to visit Charles Manson one day and just talk to him
I mean
I don't know what kind of information I'd get out of him because he's obviously crazy to some extent
but I'd like to talk to him anyway.
BlackTangledHeart
Killjoy
BlackTangledHeart
November 7th, 2006 at 04:19pm
Funny this topic was brought up. as a side hobby of mine, i research serial killers, informally. i find them really intersting.

they all have different reasons for killing. some killed because they were mental. some because of a "satanic ritual", some because they had no feelings and needed to control people, and some because they were just sick and twisted.

they are truely interesting people of the human race, because they stand out from all other people, that of which they have and had the ablility to unmercifully kill another human, appathetically or with regret, and yet continued to take more lives. some of them were even good enough to never be caught, such as Jack the Ripper, or the Zodiac Killer, and many came close, like BTK.

The scary part, though, is that they can be anyone. They are reported cases of children as young as 9 (Mary and norma Bell) killing multiple people without remorse.

No one thing makes them all tick. They are as different as day to light from each other.

furthermore, there is no such thing as a normal person. if you believe yourself to be normal, you are sorely mistaken. we all have traits that make us stick out from everyone else, may it be your abnormally large ears, or double-jointedness.

all of the killers were different, wither they be Charles Manson and his family, Albert fish, a black widow killer, Archibald "Mad Dog" McCafferty, Hnery Lee Lucas, the afore mentioned Mary and Norma Bell, or Joachim Kroll, each person ticks for a reason, weather it be a bad childhood, revenge or simple misleading. no one is the same, even copycat killers.
I Don't Fucken CARE
Killjoy
I Don't Fucken CARE
November 28th, 2006 at 01:31pm
i want to see in there head and what there think when they kill some one