Don't have an account? Create one!

Serial Killers.

AuthorMessage
Pix-e.Von.D
Killjoy
Pix-e.Von.D
February 2nd, 2007 at 02:03am
I have a weird thing with serial killers, and i have probably researched over 100 in detail over the past year. I think they are dispicable and horrible people and do in no way look up to them, but like most of you have said they do completly interest me. I want to have a career in either forensic science or criminal psycology. I love reading about their stories, their pasts, their families, their MO's and why it is people think they did it.

Not all of them had tough childhoods. But the ones who didn't usually kill becuase they have some sort of mental defect.

I think most people have an interest with death in some way. Some people like funerals. Others research serial killers between homework and study. There are a lot of people who hate me and think im weird because i spend my time reading about murderers, death and DNA, and its good to read here that there are some people who share my interest, maybe not to the same extreme, but still... have the same.. interest.

I think it would be the scariest yet most amazing thing to get inside a serial killers mind. To study them and talk to them and listen to why and what they were thinking and everything. it would just be.. amazing. Yet terrifying. We all know that there are bad things and people out there, but to meet one, and to hear first hand what they are capable of, and to have family, to know that they are out in this world with people like that. It would be horrid yet, mind blowing.

Most people would actually be surpised at the amount of serial killers who actually stalk their crimial profilers/psycologists.
art star.
Demolition Lover
art star.
February 2nd, 2007 at 05:41am
i think some serial killers aren't right in the brain,
some are really just bored.
Disturbia
Salute You in Your Grave
Disturbia
April 10th, 2007 at 02:39pm
Hmmm, Interesting, Serial killers often get their ideas from horror movies and the serial killers in them, i have watched many horror movies but i would never dream of stabbing someone because of what i saw in a horror film.
bloodredruby69
Banned
bloodredruby69
April 10th, 2007 at 05:35pm
I wouldn't say often, though media can give a person some ideas.
It has more to do with the nature of the person, and if they are twisted or
in a state where they could take a human life.
alzypow. THE END.
Fabulous Killjoy
alzypow. THE END.
April 10th, 2007 at 05:40pm
What is a serial killer?
What does the 'serial' bit mean?
But anyway, anyone that kills anyone is certainly not thinking straight and need help
bloodredruby69
Banned
bloodredruby69
April 10th, 2007 at 05:46pm
A serial killer is someone who kills three or more people,
often in a particular way, which becomes his/her signature.

Like Jigsaw from the Saw movies, or the Zodiac killer, or Jack the ripper.
candy clouds
Killjoy
candy clouds
April 24th, 2007 at 12:22am
I think serial killer find it to be a thrill,once they kills someone they do it again and again.Sort of like an addiction.They find it to be an art and they often do it in a distinct pattern.
I dont think that they are in the right mindset but at the same time they are also very smart and precise to be able to kill a number of people in (most of the time) exactly the same way without getting caught.
Ignore Alien Orders
Salute You in Your Grave
Ignore Alien Orders
April 24th, 2007 at 08:58am
bloodredruby69:
I wouldn't say often, though media can give a person some ideas.
It has more to do with the nature of the person, and if they are twisted or
in a state where they could take a human life.

i agree completely. we were talking about this in my criminal law class yesterday....more in relation to the VA Tech shootings, but the same idea of media influence and how important it really is. you get it a lot with copycat killers, such as the ipswich ripper or whatever they were calling him. but generally, even with killings or violent crimes that are supposedly "caused" by a song, video game, movie, book, etc... if someone can be that strongly influenced by the media or other things he or she has seen, there's a problem with his or her distinction between reality and fiction, more than there's a problem with the media itself.
Mitch
Salute You in Your Grave
Mitch
April 25th, 2007 at 03:08pm
Does anyon know of the Paul Bernardo and Karla Homolka issue?
They raped and/or murdered 3 girls, including Homolka's sister.

Anyway, They made a movie about it, but because it only happened 10 years ago and Homolka was due for release soon, it was never released. I was just wondering your thoughts on the couple and/or the movie's censorship.
gerardwayfan101
Killjoy
gerardwayfan101
April 27th, 2007 at 07:22pm
serial killers suck. there's no point in killing anyone cuz everyone is going 2 die someday. just let it go... they will die when that time of life comes.
poopiepeople
Fabulous Killjoy
poopiepeople
May 4th, 2007 at 06:51pm
I read alot of crime books, which often invole Serial Killings. If you like that kind of stuff pick up Shadow man by Cody McFadyen.

Serial Killers from what iv'e read, are people who have a lust for killing. Either bad childhood, or something they were taught as a yound child. The kill in a pattern, which can be anything... Lonely woman with cats, Liberians, homosexuals, prostitutes. They also have a signature, sometimes distinctive cuts, cigeratte burns, bullet placement. Sometimes it can be small things like leaving something on the body like a small madellion, or something gross and over the top. Once they start killing, they will always kill. They might stop for some years but they will start again.
Darksoul89
Killjoy
Darksoul89
May 9th, 2007 at 05:27am
Serial killers are fascinating people. Just to find out what makes them tick.

On why they kill, it's really just how they see the world. Some of them were brought up in broken homes, others bullied, others abused. It depends on how they view the world.
ilovegerardway2much
Jazz Hands
ilovegerardway2much
May 22nd, 2007 at 09:20pm
i think serial killers are sick in the head and should put away for life.
S!NNER.
Salute You in Your Grave
S!NNER.
May 23rd, 2007 at 11:32am
I think that they make great additions to novels and horror stories! I do kinda wish they weren't in real life. Like unicorns, only in movies and novels. But I think some of them are really insane and have motives that are way out there.
fxmous-lxst-words
Joining The Black Parade
fxmous-lxst-words
May 25th, 2007 at 11:18am
i guess i do find it interesting how people could possibly think like that...
scissor.fuck.cunt.
Banned
scissor.fuck.cunt.
May 25th, 2007 at 03:30pm
My fav. serial killer is Dahmer. He's so fuckin' hot! And he's rlly smart!
Pix-e.Von.D
Killjoy
Pix-e.Von.D
May 26th, 2007 at 12:48am
Loser_.x:
Hmmm, Interesting, Serial killers often get their ideas from horror movies and the serial killers in them, i have watched many horror movies but i would never dream of stabbing someone because of what i saw in a horror film.

Most serial killers inspire horror movies.

There is a serial killer behind most of the big movies.

Texas Chainsaw massacre and Silence of the Lambs was based on Ed Gein.

Many (don't remember names) were based on Richard Ramirez (The Nightstalker), Jack the Ripper, David Berkowitz (Son of Sam), Jeffrey Dahmer and such.

Though I think that most of the movies would be a lot better if they just left it with the serial killers original story instead of changing it so much that it becomes crap. Frankly most of the stories and crimes they commited are horrifying enough to make a good movie.

nossyeatsmeat:

You are just joking right??
Nerual
Bleeding on the Floor
Nerual
May 27th, 2007 at 06:47am
I think serial killers are really smart people.
They are also creative.
They come up with all of these different ways of killing people. Most people don't have the intelligence to be able to kill someone in a unique way and still not get caught until they've killed a heap of people and earned the title of 'serial' killer.
Nerual
Bleeding on the Floor
Nerual
May 27th, 2007 at 06:50am
Soleniod:
I think that they make great additions to novels and horror stories! I do kinda wish they weren't in real life. Like unicorns, only in movies and novels. But I think some of them are really insane and have motives that are way out there.

Whhy do you wish that they didn't exist in real life?
If we didn't have serial killers, then we wouldn't have the right to have doctors.
Every good is balanced with an evil (of sorts). Doctors give life, serial killers and murderers take it away.
Nerual
Bleeding on the Floor
Nerual
May 27th, 2007 at 06:53am
nossyeatsmeat:

"He's so fuckin' hot?' What the hell? You like a serial killer because they're hot?!?
Let's put this in perspective. Would you enjoy say... Gerard Way coming to your house and killing you just because he's hot? I wouldn't.

And please don't get offended. I'm not trying to be mean. I just don't think that's a valid reason to admire something.