Jazz Hands
apocalypse suite.
April 26th, 2007 at 06:46pm
pumpkinpiemuthafucka:
x3.mcr.to.the.end:
earth2themorgue:
no i dont like MCR.

whoa, im hoping that was sarcastic...
because yeah this a fan site. for fans. of mcr.

Well put!

Oh dear, that made my day.
That's so true.
This thread is funny, cause if you don't like MCR, leave INO...?!
Coff
Fabulous Killjoy
Coff
April 27th, 2007 at 06:33am
Perhaps they have friends here?

I still like MCR as much as I ever have. But I post a lot more on GSB, even though I'm not as massive a fan as I used to be. I stay there mainly because of my friends, because of everyone else on there.

Say I started hating Green Day, why should I leave? Leave my friends? I can talk to them on MSN, yes, but I don't use MSN often. I don't use myspace. I use GSB.

Who cares if they don't like MCR anymore, they stay here for their friends, and is the fact that they don't like MCR anymore reason enough to leave?

Oh, and you're saying this isn't a friends site.. so.. I'm not allowed to make friends here? o.o
medea.
In The Murder Scene
medea.
April 28th, 2007 at 12:56am
don't aim to please.:
Venom.in.my.veins.:
don't aim to please.:
warumono.:
I'm actually quite sick of them.
And I think they are the one band I held onto for the shortest time.
It's not the style of music I like, visually and musically I don't enjoy it.

You know, I'm not sure why I signed up on this site, besides for my friends.
wow, you really, really, REALLY need to gtfo. I just spent literally all night defending My Chemical Romance against assholes who think they suck/won't last. Come here and see that after hours of debating/flaming....wow, you just...omfg. This is not a fucking friends site. WTF. Evil or Very Mad

[

THANK YOU!! PEOPLE WHO USE THIS WEBSITE AS AN ALTERNATIVE TO FUCKING MYSPACE NEED TO LEAVE. BECAUSE THERE ARE SOME PEOPLE HERE THAT WANT TO MEET OTHER *FANS* NOT OTHER *PEOPLE* THAT IS WHAT MYSPACE IS FOR!! This whole website is an MCR FAN WEBSITE...wouldn't it make sense to only use it if you're a.....FAN!?!?! "I'm actually getting quite sick of them..." THEN LEAVE. You know this website obviously is full of mcr fans so by saying that you'll only piss them off. Nice work. You pissed a couple fans off already...
Clap

Our Avenged Jules:
Well, I just thought it would be interesting to see how many people still like MCR, if they have at all.

If mods think this is pointless, then go ahead and lock away!

Personally, I'm not a huge fan of them anymore.
But I'm looking forward to some new stuff mainly.

If you are still an obsessive fan like, "OMG of course!"
Then don't post here.

=]
Snowball.
Demolition Lover
Snowball.
April 28th, 2007 at 02:16am
They`re my favorite band
insane clown posse.
In The Murder Scene
insane clown posse.
April 28th, 2007 at 03:34am
I love them. Getting a little tired of their new music. It's boring, but when they come out with a new CD I obsess over it.
don't aim to please.
Banned
don't aim to please.
April 28th, 2007 at 04:37am
Coff:

I still like MCR as much as I ever have. But I post a lot more on GSB, even though I'm not as massive a fan as I used to be. I stay there mainly because of my friends, because of everyone else on there.

Say I started hating Green Day, why should I leave? Leave my friends? I can talk to them on MSN, yes, but I don't use MSN often. I don't use myspace. I use GSB.

Who cares if they don't like MCR anymore, they stay here for their friends, and is the fact that they don't like MCR anymore reason enough to leave?

Oh, and you're saying this isn't a friends site.. so.. I'm not allowed to make friends here? o.o
You can make all the friends you want. But that isn't the primary purpose of this site. If you started hating Green Day they should boot you off that site, too. I would expect to be booted of an Aiden site, no matter how nice the people are. And are you fucking serious asking "If you don't like MCR anymore reason enough to leave?" Um....yeah? Is this myspace? No? What is it? MCR fansite? You're not a fan? Then aren't you....trolling? Yeah? So gtfo? Yes, plz. Still such a bullshit question.
don't aim to please.
Banned
don't aim to please.
April 28th, 2007 at 04:39am
[quote="house."]
don't aim to please.:

Our Avenged Jules:
Well, I just thought it would be interesting to see how many people still like MCR, if they have at all.

If mods think this is pointless, then go ahead and lock away!

Personally, I'm not a huge fan of them anymore.
But I'm looking forward to some new stuff mainly.

If you are still an obsessive fan like, "OMG of course!"
Then don't post here.

=]
Aren't you the one who kept messaging me? Eww, why? I denied your friend request btw...
patrick wolf
Salute You in Your Grave
patrick wolf
April 28th, 2007 at 04:55am
well. duh. of course i love mcr. they will always be my no. #1 favourite band, but sometimes i will obsess too much and listen to them way to much in a day, so then i will get sick of them for a day or two. then i go back to obsessing.
For music at school, we have to do a project on our favourite band, i chose mcr. so i do love them alot.
nemo;;
Thinking Happy Thoughts
nemo;;
April 28th, 2007 at 11:28am
don't aim to please.:
Coff:

You can make all the friends you want. But that isn't the primary purpose of this site. If you started hating Green Day they should boot you off that site, too. I would expect to be booted of an Aiden site, no matter how nice the people are. And are you fucking serious asking "If you don't like MCR anymore reason enough to leave?" Um....yeah? Is this myspace? No? What is it? MCR fansite? You're not a fan? Then aren't you....trolling? Yeah? So gtfo? Yes, plz. Still such a bullshit question.

Wow. You're bitchy.
mccrack.
Salute You in Your Grave
mccrack.
April 28th, 2007 at 12:07pm
-edit- oops
Coff
Fabulous Killjoy
Coff
April 28th, 2007 at 12:08pm
nemo;;:

Wow. You're bitchy.

I agree o.o she sent me some pm about how she knows better than me because she has more posts than me or something rediculous like that o.o

If they don't like MCR, but they're not bitching about them or anything like that, there's nothing wrong with them being here. If they respect everyone's tastes, then they're fine.
i must be emo.
Joining The Black Parade
i must be emo.
April 28th, 2007 at 01:49pm
yes.
i love them.
obsessively.
samantha connolly
In The Murder Scene
samantha connolly
April 28th, 2007 at 03:00pm
don't aim to please.:
Aren't you the one who kept messaging me? Eww, why? I denied your friend request btw...
I had a really hard time editing the huge pyramid quote you created, pyramid quotes like that are against the rules.
samantha connolly
In The Murder Scene
samantha connolly
April 28th, 2007 at 03:00pm
i must be emo.:
yes.
i love them.
obsessively.
Please read what Jules said.
If you are still completely obsessed with them, this isn't really the thread for you. .
collateral damage.
Awake and Unafraid
collateral damage.
April 28th, 2007 at 10:05pm
on and off.
some months, I'll go full out listening to them and then other months, everytime a part of a song goes on I'll turn it off.
They bore me and piss me off sometimes.
but I guess they are still my favorite band.
Dr. Manhattan
Bleeding on the Floor
Dr. Manhattan
April 29th, 2007 at 04:53am
no i hate them
thats why im on this site
-note the sarcasm-
Koz_x
Killjoy
Koz_x
April 29th, 2007 at 05:02am
I like♥love♥mcr lots & lots..but yaarrr i agree with everyone else, a new video release or album would be awesommmmeeee! x
Toothy
Salute You in Your Grave
Toothy
April 29th, 2007 at 05:11am
I think the majority of people on here do....and the others 'love for MCR'. has probably died down.
That's okay, you don't need to be a full on fan to go on here. It's like ,going onto the fansite of a band that you like....but you don't have their album, if you get what I mean.
But the people that actualy hate them, I don't understand why they would come on here....it's kinda weird. Most of the baords are MCR related.

I love MCR though.
Cry On Demand
Salute You in Your Grave
Cry On Demand
April 29th, 2007 at 06:32am
^^ Me too
don't aim to please.
Banned
don't aim to please.
April 29th, 2007 at 06:50am
toothy:
I think the majority of people on here do....and the others 'love for MCR'. has probably died down.
That's okay, you don't need to be a full on fan to go on here. It's like ,going onto the fansite of a band that you like....but you don't have their album, if you get what I mean.
But the people that actualy hate them, I don't understand why they would come on here....it's kinda weird. Most of the baords are MCR related.

I love MCR though.
If you're on the fansite and don't have the album(s), you better be planning to get them soon, or else it's still a very "wtf are you doing here" situation.