Don't have an account? Create one!

Do You Like MCR?

AuthorMessage
pumpkinpiemuthafucka
Bleeding on the Floor
pumpkinpiemuthafucka
May 3rd, 2007 at 08:23am
So do i....i prefer that album-its alot more raw than BP.
Your.Guardian.Angel.
Jazz Hands
Your.Guardian.Angel.
May 3rd, 2007 at 09:48am
I too must agree with Bullets being my preference over TBP...I mean, I just don't feel the connection with most of TBP songs. Come to think of it, I think I've been listening to Revenge the most lately...those songs seem to be the most meaningful to me... I guess I'm basically saying I like the old MCR best but I'm still totally obsessed with them!!
mostly human
Always Born a Crime
mostly human
May 3rd, 2007 at 10:27am
istill like Mcr obviusly but i'm listeningto different bands now.
mhuc more different..
They kinda...got a bit plain....ineeded new stuff.
andmaybe after a biti'l end up loving mcr like before.
but whatever bandi'l listen to theyle still be my heros :]
xXtRaGIc_AffAiRXx
Jazz Hands
xXtRaGIc_AffAiRXx
May 3rd, 2007 at 11:49am
i still love them ... i think i love them more every day

i been listening to bullets more lately too

but not cos i prefer it to tbp

i cant really compare the albums

like im weird, and dont have a favourite, i like them all, but they are all just different Very Happy

the one i associate with more is either 3 cheers or tbp ... but yeah i love all the albums
Wanja
In a Hail of Bullets
Wanja
May 3rd, 2007 at 11:52am
Of course I still love them! Still darn obsessed as well..
addictedto_mychem
Joining The Black Parade
addictedto_mychem
May 3rd, 2007 at 11:57am
I can't believe what I'm reading... I mean, if you don't even like MCR then why are you wasting your time on this message board?

And them coming out with a new album so you'll "like/love" them again? What the hell? They JUST CAME OUT WITH A NEW ALBUM THIS PAST OCTOBER!!! It's still new. It's not even old yet. I can't believe this.. I mean, maybe I'm being too touchy or sensitive here but seriously, c'mon guys. Some of this stuff is bullshit.

I can understand needing a break from listening to them every now and then because you listen to them a lot but still. Saying "Well..maybe if they came out with a new album I'd fall in love with them again.." Yeah, that's shit.

I'm sorry but that's just not right.

Anyway to answer the question of whether or not I still like MCR? I think the answer's quite obvious, HELL YES I STILL LOOOVVEEE THEM! They're fucking awesome Very Happy
Demonic.
Motor Baby
Demonic.
May 3rd, 2007 at 09:46pm
addictedto_mychem:
I can't believe what I'm reading... I mean, if you don't even like MCR then why are you wasting your time on this message board?

And them coming out with a new album so you'll "like/love" them again? What the hell? They JUST CAME OUT WITH A NEW ALBUM THIS PAST OCTOBER!!! It's still new. It's not even old yet. I can't believe this.. I mean, maybe I'm being too touchy or sensitive here but seriously, c'mon guys. Some of this stuff is bullshit.

I can understand needing a break from listening to them every now and then because you listen to them a lot but still. Saying "Well..maybe if they came out with a new album I'd fall in love with them again.." Yeah, that's shit.

Anyway to answer the question of whether or not I still like MCR? I think the answer's quite obvious, HELL YES I STILL LOOOVVEEE THEM! They're fucking awesome Very Happy

I saved a lot of my time not saying the exact same thing.

You're 100% right, every single word.
addictedto_mychem
Joining The Black Parade
addictedto_mychem
May 3rd, 2007 at 11:25pm
Blood_Sold_Here:
addictedto_mychem:

I saved a lot of my time not saying the exact same thing.

You're 100% right, every single word.

Thank you Very Happy I thought it sounded about right.
mirarle
Thinking Happy Thoughts
mirarle
May 4th, 2007 at 12:46am
addictedto_mychem:
sensitive here but seriously, c'mon guys. Some of this stuff is bullshit.

I agree with this because it kind of suggest that it's a 'phase'. But, I guess it's different for everyone. Smashing Pumpkins hasn't gotten any albums out for years and there's still tons of fans who still listen to them like mad, but there are others who don't anymore, and new fans falling in love. Same for MCR, even though it's only been months.
addictedto_mychem
Joining The Black Parade
addictedto_mychem
May 4th, 2007 at 12:57am
mirarle:
addictedto_mychem:
sensitive here but seriously, c'mon guys. Some of this stuff is bullshit.

I agree with this because it kind of suggest that it's a 'phase'. But, I guess it's different for everyone. Smashing Pumpkins hasn't gotten any albums out for years and there's still tons of fans who still listen to them like mad, but there are others who don't anymore, and new fans falling in love. Same for MCR, even though it's only been months.

Well it's just like, people saying they should come out w/ a new album is just mind boggling because they just came out with one and its fucking awesome but then I looked back at the dates of the post and it said like May of 2006 so I dont know but that seemed pretty screwed up..

You know, I've actually met people at school who really don't like their new album and I'm just like, WTF?! how can you not like it???????!!! lol. Thats insane to me lol.
grr...weee!!!
Killjoy
grr...weee!!!
May 5th, 2007 at 02:52am
i am currently into Panic! At the Disco because we are trying to make my friend Tyler look like Brendon Urie even more.
mcr's still my alltime favorite band
Dwight Schrute.
Really Not Okay
Dwight Schrute.
May 5th, 2007 at 03:05am
I will never stop loving them. They will always be my favorite and have a spot in my love for music that no one will or will be able to take away. They're too important for me to let them go at all.

Every single guy in the band has impacted me someway, somehow. Going into detail would really be too long for me to say, so I'll just say if anything ever happened to them, it'd be like losing a close family member; even though I'm not related to them at all.

When I met them, they made me feel like I wasn't just another fan. Especially Gerard and Ray. They took time to talk to me, and Gerard even drew a heart on my flag so I was like -FEELS SPECIAL-. Lmfao. But seriously - they're so sweet and down to earth that it's unimaginable. Whoever says they're in this for the money can go fuck themselves. They're in this for the fans, for the love, and 'til the end.

I thought it was insane for people to be this dedicated to a band! Oh, boy. Was I wrong.

<3333333333333
Gee-Bear Whore
Motor Baby
Gee-Bear Whore
May 5th, 2007 at 04:40am

I absolutely LOVE MCR!!!!!
if you dont like mcr why are you here???

im loving them more and more everyday...
THEY ROCK ME SOCKS!!!!
blackaisten
Motor Baby
blackaisten
May 5th, 2007 at 04:55am
I still love them!
Sean Smith;
Salute You in Your Grave
Sean Smith;
May 5th, 2007 at 07:37am
I still love them XD
Im still obsessed
Can't imagine my Life if I hadn't found them =]
blackaisten
Motor Baby
blackaisten
May 5th, 2007 at 07:42am
^ Me neither..
I'm just like.. I'm thinking of MCR 99% of the time.. xD
BethanyBRUTAL
Thinking Happy Thoughts
BethanyBRUTAL
May 5th, 2007 at 10:00am
I love them and i'm obssessed wif them - i've loved them since they first started !
What the Frank!?
Motor Baby
What the Frank!?
May 9th, 2007 at 10:35pm
my love for them will never fade <3
T.T
Motor Baby
T.T
May 9th, 2007 at 10:38pm
Fuck yeah, theyll hold a place in my heart for forever.
myorganicromance
Banned
myorganicromance
May 9th, 2007 at 11:48pm
NO I DON'T LIKE THEM THAT'S WHY I JOINED THIS FOUM *sarcastic remark*