Don't have an account? Create one!

Do You Like MCR?

AuthorMessage
collateral damage.
Awake and Unafraid
collateral damage.
April 30th, 2007 at 10:51pm
don't aim to please.:
I have no idea what your talking about. And the only ones who are trolling are the non-fans.

I'm as nice as you are smart.

You need a serious attitude adjustment.
You can't speak to a mod like that.

people can be here whether or not they like MCR or not.
because at one point, they did, and I bet you'll get sick of them after a while too.
don't aim to please.
Banned
don't aim to please.
April 30th, 2007 at 11:20pm
Spark and Fade.:
don't aim to please.:
I have no idea what your talking about. And the only ones who are trolling are the non-fans.

You need a serious attitude adjustment.
You can't speak to a mod like that.

people can be here whether or not they like MCR or not.
because at one point, they did, and I bet you'll get sick of them after a while too.
I'll talk to anybody, anyway I see fit. Nobody's more or less special. There are a lot of bands that people never get tired of. Are you saying My Chem isn't good enough to be one of those bands?

brendon urie.
Full of Ephedrine
brendon urie.
April 30th, 2007 at 11:29pm
they suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck so much.
don't aim to please.
Banned
don't aim to please.
April 30th, 2007 at 11:35pm
thirty bags empty.:
they suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck so much.
I know you're probably kidding, but coming from a Panic! at the Disco fan....that makes me lmfao really really hard. Thanks for that.Clap

mercy in the sky.
Shotgun Sinner
mercy in the sky.
April 30th, 2007 at 11:50pm
*sigh* I come here to talk to other fans.
It's annoying seeing some people here that seem to hate them.
Of COURSE I like love My Chemical Romance.
Casimir Pulaski Day
Shotgun Sinner
Casimir Pulaski Day
May 1st, 2007 at 12:01am
I love them.
don't aim to please.
Banned
don't aim to please.
May 1st, 2007 at 12:19am
This thread is seriously pissing me off. So, this is probably the last time I'll post in here. I don't give a shit how many posts you have, how long you been here. If you aren't a fan anymore, you don't belong. This is a fansite, not an altenative to myspace. I'm so over your little profiles, where you try to make yourself look as "edgy", "offbeat", and "individual", as possible. What the hell makes you think I want to know about you? I know you're posing, everybody knows you're posing. Give it up. I'm here for My Chem, not you. I have friends. This is not a place for you to be 'scene'. Fuck the 'scene'. Anybody who who grows tired of bands and moves on to the next isn't cool. They're just trendwhores. Fuck trendwhores. I'm not a part of any 'scene', I just love this band. So, I don't care about all the much "cooler" bands your now into. z0mgZ, you're sooo cool because you've "outgrown" My Chem!!! Those bands will be gone within 5 years. Just another 'scene' band that you'll forget about. But My Chemical Romance are here to stay. They've proven time and time again, they can transcend this scene. Your "oh so cool" bands won't. I'm already part of sites where My Chem are among the the most hated. I don't need to see them get slagged off, here. Fuck that. And fuck the non-fans.

Volt-Zorg Boy
Awake and Unafraid
Volt-Zorg Boy
May 1st, 2007 at 12:25am
^ my chemical romance will still be here five years from now?
really
because i didn't know that you knew them personally and they informed you of their plans for the next five years

for all we know
they could break up tomorrow
or after this tour
or they could tour for the rest of their lives
it's all up to them.
madame angst
Salute You in Your Grave
madame angst
May 1st, 2007 at 12:47am
I like My Chem still.
It's only been like two years afterall.
(:

Fuckthat.
I'm so effing obsessed with them and their music.
O_______________O
Lovesick Melody.
Bulletproof Heart
Lovesick Melody.
May 1st, 2007 at 01:03am

don't aim to please:

Like Spark and Fade. said, you need a major attitude adjustment.

I dont care about how mant posts I have either, it doesnt matter, if you have 5 posts of 9999999 posts, it doesnt change.
If your so over our profiles, why are you reading them?
And if we are all so alike, what makes you any different? Your also on this site, arent you?
Why are you on sites where MCR is most hated if you like them?
Im sorry if I sound bitchy, Im not trying to be, really, Im jsut trying to let you see our point of view.
SINATRA
Bleeding on the Floor
SINATRA
May 1st, 2007 at 03:04am
don't aim to please.:
This thread is seriously pissing me off. So, this is probably the last time I'll post in here. I don't give a shit how many posts you have, how long you been here. If you aren't a fan anymore, you don't belong. This is a fansite, not an altenative to myspace. I'm so over your little profiles, where you try to make yourself look as "edgy", "offbeat", and "individual", as possible. What the hell makes you think I want to know about you? I know you're posing, everybody knows you're posing. Give it up. I'm here for My Chem, not you. I have friends. This is not a place for you to be 'scene'. Fuck the 'scene'. Anybody who who grows tired of bands and moves on to the next isn't cool. They're just trendwhores. Fuck trendwhores. I'm not a part of any 'scene', I just love this band. So, I don't care about all the much "cooler" bands your now into. z0mgZ, you're sooo cool because you've "outgrown" My Chem!!! Those bands will be gone within 5 years. Just another 'scene' band that you'll forget about. But My Chemical Romance are here to stay. They've proven time and time again, they can transcend this scene. Your "oh so cool" bands won't. I'm already part of sites where My Chem are among the the most hated. I don't need to see them get slagged off, here. Fuck that. And fuck the non-fans.

You obviously don't get it. My Chemical Romance is a band about acceptance. You haven't said one positive or respectful thing since you posted in this thread. They don't care who you are or what you like, they are guys who appreciate the fans and the non-fans. They are a great band, they are here to stay, but they don't have big heads. They don't give a fuck if someone is a fan of their music or not...they respect them regardless. Have you learned anything?
the original JULES
Demolition Lover
the original JULES
May 1st, 2007 at 06:05am
You people just do not learn.
This was not a hard thread to participate in.
You stated SIMPLY whether or not you STILL like MCR.
But of course, that can never stay the case.
ENOUGH picking fights. ENOUGH picking on each other.
If the Burn Thread incident wasn't enough to discourage all pathetic comments, I don't know what is.
DO NOT push your limits. You think you have the freedom to do whatever floats your boat because it's the internet.
There are rules on here too. If you do not wish to follow them, please leave now.
Simple as that.

If ANY more posts are reported in this thread, it will be immediately deleted.
patrick wolf
Salute You in Your Grave
patrick wolf
May 1st, 2007 at 09:49am
this has been interesting to read. lol
brendon urie.
Full of Ephedrine
brendon urie.
May 1st, 2007 at 03:44pm
don't aim to please.:
I know you're probably kidding, but coming from a Panic! at the Disco fan....that makes me lmfao really really hard. Thanks for that.Clap

you're welcome, hun.
and trust me. I wasn't kidding.

but yes, I don't like MCR anymore.
I never said I was cool to think so, either.
I think that their music doesn't appeal to me the way it used to.
and the more videos they make, the worse it gets, in my opinion.
so no. I don't like them anymore.
samantha connolly
In The Murder Scene
samantha connolly
May 1st, 2007 at 11:43pm
don't aim to please.:

Straight from the INO rule book.
Keep in mind you may not like me but you do have to listen to me, I am one of the people entrusted to keeping this site clean of disrespect and fighting.

6. This board is open—profanity is tolerated, but only to an extent. We all try to respect one another here, so keep the obscene insults to a bare minimum. Personal attacks towards other members are not allowed. Excessive profanity and disrespect will earn you a warning; if it does not change, you will be banned.
You need to stop disrespecting the people here, telling them to go fuck themselves, telling them they suck, telling them you hate them.
I don't care if you don't think they don't belong, INO will not be starting a rule anytime soon saying if you don't like My Chem to go home.
They are emmbers here, they are your equals, and you need to treat them as such.
If I see you disrespecting the non-fans aagain, there's going to be serious trouble.
Because what you're doing is harassment, and it is against our policy here.
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
May 2nd, 2007 at 11:36am
Holy crap look what happens in here when I'm absent LMAO I missed a good one this time.

Look I personally thought "duh" to myself when I read the question, but I don't mean any disrespect there, I just thought it was kinda obvious is all. At that time, I had no idea that there were so many posters here who actually hated the band.

IMO, it makes no sense to post here if you hate the band, and such people do instigate arguments. I'm not defending what don't aim to please did, and I agree with the Mods' decision to ban her. I am a supporter of free speech, but I also think that if your only purpose here is to upset others, in either direction, you don't belong here. JMHO
Nick Jonas.
Bleeding on the Floor
Nick Jonas.
May 2nd, 2007 at 12:55pm
I dont like them at all. I fucking love them.
I think they're gonna always have a place in my heart even when i'm 90 and wrinkly with a plastic hip or 3.
:]
gerardmabbitt.
Salute You in Your Grave
gerardmabbitt.
May 2nd, 2007 at 01:26pm
^^
Totally agree
Very Happy
cannotdeletethis
Killjoy
cannotdeletethis
May 2nd, 2007 at 02:03pm
i'm not obsessed as much as I was before but I still go here and read picture captions and news Very Happy
alzypow. THE END.
Fabulous Killjoy
alzypow. THE END.
May 2nd, 2007 at 02:07pm
I love them alot
But I listen to Bullets more than TBP
Which I guess is a bit wierd