don't aim to please.
Banned
don't aim to please.
April 29th, 2007 at 06:52am
nemo;;:
don't aim to please.:
Coff:
Perhaps they have friends here?

I still like MCR as much as I ever have. But I post a lot more on GSB, even though I'm not as massive a fan as I used to be. I stay there mainly because of my friends, because of everyone else on there.

Say I started hating Green Day, why should I leave? Leave my friends? I can talk to them on MSN, yes, but I don't use MSN often. I don't use myspace. I use GSB.

Who cares if they don't like MCR anymore, they stay here for their friends, and is the fact that they don't like MCR anymore reason enough to leave?

Oh, and you're saying this isn't a friends site.. so.. I'm not allowed to make friends here? o.o
You can make all the friends you want. But that isn't the primary purpose of this site. If you started hating Green Day they should boot you off that site, too. I would expect to be booted of an Aiden site, no matter how nice the people are. And are you fucking serious asking "If you don't like MCR anymore reason enough to leave?" Um....yeah? Is this myspace? No? What is it? MCR fansite? You're not a fan? Then aren't you....trolling? Yeah? So gtfo? Yes, plz. Still such a bullshit question.

Wow. You're bitchy.
Wow, you're insightful. Wanna tell me something else I don't know?
don't aim to please.
Banned
don't aim to please.
April 29th, 2007 at 06:55am
Coff:
nemo;;:

Wow. You're bitchy.

I agree o.o she sent me some pm about how she knows better than me because she has more posts than me or something rediculous like that o.o

If they don't like MCR, but they're not bitching about them or anything like that, there's nothing wrong with them being here. If they respect everyone's tastes, then they're fine.
No, I sent you a pm telling you, you certainly don't know better than me, so don't ever act like you do. And I'll respect everyone's tastes OFF of a site like this. If their tastes do not hevaily include MCR, they don't belong.
Toothy
Salute You in Your Grave
Toothy
April 29th, 2007 at 07:07am
don't aim to please.:
toothy:
I think the majority of people on here do....and the others 'love for MCR'. has probably died down.
That's okay, you don't need to be a full on fan to go on here. It's like ,going onto the fansite of a band that you like....but you don't have their album, if you get what I mean.
But the people that actualy hate them, I don't understand why they would come on here....it's kinda weird. Most of the baords are MCR related.

I love MCR though.
If you're on the fansite and don't have the album(s), you better be planning to get them soon, or else it's still a very "wtf are you doing here" situation.

I am a serious MCR fan and I have all their albums.
I'm talking about the people who arn't die hard fans. They are allowed to be on here, what if they were only just getting into MCR?.
I think anyone is allowed on here if they are respecting other people and are discussing MCR in a nice and un-teenie way.
But if they don't like the band, I don't know why they are on here.
But people who like MCR the tiniest bit should be allowed on here.
don't aim to please.
Banned
don't aim to please.
April 29th, 2007 at 07:11am
toothy:
don't aim to please.:
toothy:
I think the majority of people on here do....and the others 'love for MCR'. has probably died down.
That's okay, you don't need to be a full on fan to go on here. It's like ,going onto the fansite of a band that you like....but you don't have their album, if you get what I mean.
But the people that actualy hate them, I don't understand why they would come on here....it's kinda weird. Most of the baords are MCR related.

I love MCR though.
If you're on the fansite and don't have the album(s), you better be planning to get them soon, or else it's still a very "wtf are you doing here" situation.

I'm talking about the people who arn't die hard fans. They are allowed to be on here, what if they were only just getting into MCR?.
I think anyone is allowed on here if they are respecting other people and are discussing MCR in a nice and un-teenie way.
"Diehard" fans tend to know more than just the singles(of which I have nothing against, 'Helena' is my favorite MCR song), while people who are "casual" fans, tend to listen to them casually, as in, on the radio. And if, you're just getting into My Chem, you should get the records, soon. How else you gonna get into them?
Toothy
Salute You in Your Grave
Toothy
April 29th, 2007 at 07:24am
don't aim to please.:
toothy:
don't aim to please.:
toothy:

I love MCR though.

"Diehard" fans tend to know more than just the singles(of which I have nothing against, 'Helena' is my favorite MCR song), while people who are "casual" fans, tend to listen to them casually, as in, on the radio. And if, you're just getting into My Chem, you should get the records, soon. How else you gonna get into them?

Maby, they've heard them but havn't actually bought it yet.
Are you saying that only people who have the albums are allowed on here?
don't aim to please.
Banned
don't aim to please.
April 29th, 2007 at 07:46am
I'm saying only people who own or are soon going to own the albums belong here? Is that unreasonable?
Toothy
Salute You in Your Grave
Toothy
April 29th, 2007 at 07:53am
don't aim to please.:
I'm saying only people who own or are soon going to own the albums belong here? Is that unreasonable?

Yeh, I guess so.
But say, someone randomly decided to post on here, for a topic like....one of the pictures thread. Would you call that bad?.
You can think what you want, thats fine.
But I think this site is for anyone wanting to talk about My Chemical Romance.....as long as they are not talking shit about them. It dosn't really matter if you are a die-hard fan or are just interested in them.
Its about the music and taking something from that, weather it's a small amount...or it's enough to change your life.
But yeh, you can think whatever you want to, it's not going to stop people from visiting this website and looking around and posting things on it.
a thousand suns.
Always Born a Crime
a thousand suns.
April 29th, 2007 at 08:25am

In one word, yes. I do like love them.
RedRiot.
Salute You in Your Grave
RedRiot.
April 29th, 2007 at 12:57pm
I'm in between like and love.
The idea of "Wow that's my chem" has died down but they are still very important to me.
Easter Davy
Motor Baby
Easter Davy
April 29th, 2007 at 01:04pm
I'm a diehard fan.
don't aim to please.
Banned
don't aim to please.
April 29th, 2007 at 05:16pm
toothy:
don't aim to please.:

Yeh, I guess so.
But say, someone randomly decided to post on here, for a topic like....one of the pictures thread. Would you call that bad?.
But I think this site is for anyone wanting to talk about My Chemical Romance.....as long as they are not talking shit about them. It dosn't really matter if you are a die-hard fan or are just interested in them.
Its about the music and taking something from that, weather it's a small amount...or it's enough to change your life.
But yeh, you can think whatever you want to, it's not going to stop people from visiting this website and looking around and posting things on it.
Why would you post in the pictures thread without knowing much about music? Fangirl, much?
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
April 29th, 2007 at 05:20pm
Okay, this isn't a thread for fighiting. Stop... please?
don't aim to please.
Banned
don't aim to please.
April 29th, 2007 at 05:30pm
Who's fighting?
earth2themorgue
Bleeding on the Floor
earth2themorgue
April 29th, 2007 at 07:25pm
i hate MCR.
Number 0.05
Joining The Black Parade
Number 0.05
April 29th, 2007 at 07:42pm
i only like there music now
the other stuff a felt less intrest in very recently
they saved me
but that doesnt mean i owe them my life
i come on here for a laugh and to confuse people with asian music
Toothy
Salute You in Your Grave
Toothy
April 30th, 2007 at 04:46am
don't aim to please.:
toothy:
don't aim to please.:

Yeh, I guess so.
Why would you post in the pictures thread without knowing much about music? Fangirl, much?

I don't know, that was just an example.
Lovesick Melody.
Bulletproof Heart
Lovesick Melody.
April 30th, 2007 at 05:45am
don't aim to please.:
Who's fighting?

You and toothy, can you please kinda tone it down a bit? Some other people arent comfortable with it, just lightly discuss it.
And also look out for pyramid quoting, thanks :]

Personally I love them, but Im not like "OMG IM LYK GNNA STLK UUUU" obsessed, kinda like someone who wont really mind what they do in their personal lives!
Lovesick Melody.
Bulletproof Heart
Lovesick Melody.
April 30th, 2007 at 05:46am
earth2themorgue:
i hate MCR.

How would you have discovered this site?
samantha connolly
In The Murder Scene
samantha connolly
April 30th, 2007 at 08:24pm
don't aim to please., can you please go back to the beginning of this thread and just READ JULES' POST?
You are starting arguments that pretty much end in you belittling a person nearly every day now, I'm tired of trying to mod around them.
If you can't respect that some people here are still on this site despite moving on, that's fine, but you need to keep it down, because you personally attacking everyone who doesn't like them anymore is trolling.
don't aim to please.
Banned
don't aim to please.
April 30th, 2007 at 10:48pm
samanthaHAMILTON:
don't aim to please., can you please go back to the beginning of this thread and just READ JULES' POST?
You are starting arguments that pretty much end in you belittling a person nearly every day now, I'm tired of trying to mod around them.
If you can't respect that some people here are still on this site despite moving on, that's fine, but you need to keep it down, because you personally attacking everyone who doesn't like them anymore is trolling.
I have no idea what your talking about. And the only ones who are trolling are the non-fans.

I'm as nice as you are smart.