Don't have an account? Create one!

Do You Like MCR?

AuthorMessage
writerGrrl
Salute You in Your Grave
writerGrrl
April 16th, 2008 at 05:56pm
I'm actually quite suprised. I thought I would throw MCR out like how I did Good Charlotte but, even when I've gotten into bands that can pwn MCR musically I never have.
Idk why, I think I just like their style, imperfections and all.
And it isn't just the music but the lyrics and how you feel after you've given the band a listen.

But to be honest, I don't think it's fair for people here to be Nazis about those who are starting to not like MCR anymore. This isn't a myspace clique, it's a public site and they have as much of a right to be on it as anyone else. How would you feel if you stopped liking MCR one day and felt like you had to leave this community or else get shunned? (I'm speaking hypothetically, don't reply with "I'll never stop liking MCR.)
Burnout
Bleeding on the Floor
Burnout
May 8th, 2008 at 02:21am
I still love them
savannah's gone.
Bleeding on the Floor
savannah's gone.
May 8th, 2008 at 11:37am
i used to be really obsessed, but its faded slightly. I mean, i still love them but sometimes i don't play any of their music for up to 3 weeks. then i play it and remember how important they actually are to me.
<3
inactive account
Demolition Lover
inactive account
May 8th, 2008 at 12:14pm
love 'em! xD
Alexface.
Salute You in Your Grave
Alexface.
May 8th, 2008 at 12:17pm
Yeah, they're still in my top list. I think they're just one of those bands that I don't think I'll ever go off. =]
Patrick Martin Stump
Motor Baby
Patrick Martin Stump
May 8th, 2008 at 07:03pm
Love them.
More than life itself.
Donald Trefusis
In The Murder Scene
Donald Trefusis
June 8th, 2008 at 06:29pm
to be brutally honest, no.
maybe one or two songs i might listen to now and again, but other than that, no.
Xfamousxlastxwords
Killjoy
Xfamousxlastxwords
June 8th, 2008 at 06:51pm
i still LOVE MCR and i know soo many of my friends do too! so yes they rock!!!
my?mindless?romance?
Thinking Happy Thoughts
my?mindless?romance?
June 8th, 2008 at 08:43pm
i love them more than anything else in life.
vampire kitteh :3
Thinking Happy Thoughts
vampire kitteh :3
June 8th, 2008 at 09:33pm
well this i dont understand: if u dont like them anymore, why still be on a my chem fansite?

and just so i dont spam, yes i do. although ive gotten really bored with 'three cheers for sweet revenge' especially 'im not okay (i promise)'
Mindfuck
Always Born a Crime
Mindfuck
June 9th, 2008 at 10:24am
^I know the question was probably a rhetoric one, but to be honest, INO is not just an MCR fansite anymore. In my opinion anyway. Half the people here don't even come here for MCR - not that that's a problem.

/spam.

--

Yes, I still like MCR. But not as much as I used to. I was never a 'hardcore' fan anyway, so it's not as if I've lost any obsessiveness.
jay!
Bleeding on the Floor
jay!
June 9th, 2008 at 09:51pm
loved 'em for two years now and i havne't gotten tired of them yet, which is surprsing for me
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
June 9th, 2008 at 11:27pm
demolition lover4977:
well this i dont understand: if u dont like them anymore, why still be on a my chem fansite?
Yeah to be honest, I don't really get that either. I've read comments like "Oh well I just come in here to keep up with my friends, but isn't that what myspace and instant messaging is for? This is most definitely still an MCR fansite - I don't really see how it isn't.
pye in the sky
Jazz Hands
pye in the sky
June 10th, 2008 at 01:49pm
i got through stages
one minute theyre all i listen to
then somtimes i dislike them cos i realise how similar everything is

i dont want them to change, and i hope theyll be together for a long time
il never dislike them
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
June 10th, 2008 at 03:01pm
pye in the sky:
somtimes i dislike them cos i realise how similar everything is
MCR is similar to WHO, exactly? I don't think they're similar to ANYbody. Your post really didn't make sense, tbh
Sid
Salute You in Your Grave
Sid
June 11th, 2008 at 08:08am
Even if I don't listen to them everyday, which I don't anymore, they'll always be my favourite band. I could never just think 'Oh I've heard this song too many times, let's go find a new band now'. They're too dear to me tbh. They're music isn't just catchy tunes that you can throw away once you're bored, it stays with you. Well it does for me anyway. And besides the music itself, the members are way too special (:

Yeah, so I don't listen to them 24/7 but they'll always be who I say when I'm asked 'Who's your favourite band?'. I loves em.
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
June 11th, 2008 at 09:30am
^ Agreed 120%
ForevrTheSickestKids
Salute You in Your Grave
ForevrTheSickestKids
June 11th, 2008 at 11:29am
Gutter Fuck.:
Even if I don't listen to them everyday, which I don't anymore, they'll always be my favourite band. I could never just think 'Oh I've heard this song too many times, let's go find a new band now'. They're too dear to me tbh. They're music isn't just catchy tunes that you can throw away once you're bored, it stays with you. Well it does for me anyway. And besides the music itself, the members are way too special (:

Yeah, so I don't listen to them 24/7 but they'll always be who I say when I'm asked 'Who's your favourite band?'. I loves em.

Exactly 100% how I feel. Don't listen to them everyday anymore but that doesn't change how I feel about them and they will always be my favorite band <3
demolitionloversmway
Thinking Happy Thoughts
demolitionloversmway
July 5th, 2008 at 04:11pm
been listening to them since i was twelve
theyll never get old for me ill always love them
people said that they got boring and stuff
but if u like at all 3 of their albums theyre all different
gerard said bp was leaning more towards like classic rock
i love all three cause theyre all different theyre just growing up more and machoring and experimenting
maxim bemis.
Crash Queen
maxim bemis.
July 5th, 2008 at 05:18pm
i love them alot. they have a place in my heart that will always be reserved for them.