August 2nd, 2008 at 06:08pm
Heres the story so far;
Discovered 'em.
Thought 'What a bunch of wierdos..'
Found 'em again.
Loved them.
OBSESSIVE FAN GIRL.
Stopped listening to them gradually.

Had itunes on random Heaven Help Us came on.
Fell back in love with them and thats where I am now.
I hold a profound love and admiration for the boys and the music, although I am most definatly not obsessed anymore, though that not a bad thing at all.

(Can I just clear something up here?
A lot of people are like "Oh i'm not as obsessed as a used to be..."
As if it's a bad thing but It's like, really not.
The whole being obsessed thing is a phase, you get over it and it's better when you do becuase you can have a more profound understanding or something haha.)

Smile
xxluvyoohmikeyxxmcr
Killjoy
xxluvyoohmikeyxxmcr
August 3rd, 2008 at 01:49am
1st MCR was just a band and then mii besti became like in love with them and i was listening to thier songs next thing i know i'm in love with them aswellSmile
MCR-crazy-94
Banned
MCR-crazy-94
August 7th, 2008 at 06:49am
Well if you dont like 'em,why are you on this site??????????? It's for My Chemical Romance FANS, i repeat FANS.Not haters or something.
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
August 7th, 2008 at 09:10am
MCR-crazy-94:
Well if you dont like 'em,why are you on this site
I've been asking that very same question since this thread was opened.
Amy-Faye
Jazz Hands
Amy-Faye
August 7th, 2008 at 09:49am
Deb:
MCR-crazy-94:

I've thought it weird that i've seen people who don't actually like the band on here. I can't remember what happened to them though.
They weren't hating on the band, they just didn't like them
ghosted.
Jazz Hands
ghosted.
August 7th, 2008 at 09:49am
Deb:
MCR-crazy-94:

Ditto to be honest.
Somebody said a little while ago something like, "It's hardly even an MCR site anymore"

No offence but uhh...Wtf?

What exactly isn't MCR about this site?
The name?
The theme?
Just about every freakin' thread on this website?

I mean if you don't like them or they ruined your life or something then what on God's earth are you doing on a My Chemical Romance fan site?

Lmao.
Kiss..Bang..Dead
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Kiss..Bang..Dead
August 7th, 2008 at 11:09am
MCR didnt really save me in like physical form or anything like that but they did help me find out what i want to do with my life and that is to help people who hurt themselves and to me that is like saving my life, i dont care if anyone says that im not a fan because i know i am and what do they know about who i like anyway so ill just let them try to tell me im not a fan of MCR...MCR RULES!!!
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
August 7th, 2008 at 04:56pm
X-Tinkerbell-X:
I've seen people who don't actually like the band on here. They weren't hating on the band, they just didn't like them
Yeah, why would you post on a website devoted to a band that you don't even like? I'm just sayin...weird shit.
AwakexAndxUnafraid
Killjoy
AwakexAndxUnafraid
August 7th, 2008 at 08:19pm
Ummm this is INO, an MCR FAN SITE. I'm assuming most of us like them
In short, I love the band. I have since my first year of high school and I'm going into college now
keep on living.
Shotgun Sinner
keep on living.
August 7th, 2008 at 09:04pm
No. Of course not.
I'm on a My Chemical Romance fan site because I hate this band.
Rolling Eyes

I fucking love these guys.
<33
Little Miss Mental
Bleeding on the Floor
Little Miss Mental
August 8th, 2008 at 08:58pm
I still ove them as peole, I still dig the music and the meanings to me on a personal level, but I don't like how everyone else likes them and now they...well...now they kinda suck. You see pics online of all these gross skanky girls all over them posing, and have you ever noticed the band used to look like they enjoyed the pics, now they look like they just wanna get the hell outa there...just something I thought I'd say. I'd take the lyrics and morph them into something I could relate to, but now it isn't even worth it when people on the other side of th social standing does the same. Well shorter version...I still love the band, but I hate how people have come to view them.
AwakexAndxUnafraid
Killjoy
AwakexAndxUnafraid
August 8th, 2008 at 09:46pm
Necrophobiac71577:
I still ove them as peole, I still dig the music and the meanings to me on a personal level, but I don't like how everyone else likes them and now they...well...now they kinda suck. You see pics online of all these gross skanky girls all over them posing, and have you ever noticed the band used to look like they enjoyed the pics, now they look like they just wanna get the hell outa there...just something I thought I'd say. I'd take the lyrics and morph them into something I could relate to, but now it isn't even worth it when people on the other side of th social standing does the same. Well shorter version...I still love the band, but I hate how people have come to view them.

I actually disagree with almost everything your saying. First off, calling the girls "gross and skanky" is incredibly judgemental and sexist. You know nothing about them. Secondly, the boys don't look at all miserable to me in those pics. They appreciate all their fans. Thirdly, saying that you don't like how "people on the other side of the social standing" relate to them is a behavior that the band has always discouraged: cliqueness. No one has a monopoly on having basic human emotions. It says a lot about the band that people from all different walks of life can relate to them
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
August 9th, 2008 at 10:41am
Necrophobiac71577:
now they...well...now they kinda suck. I'd take the lyrics and morph them into something I could relate to, but now it isn't even worth it .
Who sucks? The fangirls? Or the band? And what do other people's reactions have to do with you relating to lyrics? I found your post very confusing.
misery and harmony
Salute You in Your Grave
misery and harmony
August 9th, 2008 at 02:30pm
Deb:
X-Tinkerbell-X:
I've seen people who don't actually like the band on here. They weren't hating on the band, they just didn't like them
Yeah, why would you post on a website devoted to a band that you don't even like? I'm just sayin...weird shit.

I would guess those people who are here hang in WAYT and The Confessions thread and stuff, and they used to be big fans, but the reason to why they are here is because of the peopple here. Like they have made really good friends since they became members and...yeah.
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
August 9th, 2008 at 06:35pm
Flora.:
I would guess those people who are here hang in WAYT and The Confessions thread and stuff, and they used to be big fans, but the reason to why they are here is because of the peopple here. Like they have made really good friends since they became members and...yeah.
That's a load of crap; that's why God invented myspace, AIM, MSN, Yahoo! Messenger, the post office and the telephone.
ciara.
Crash Queen
ciara.
August 10th, 2008 at 12:59am
Deb:
That's a load of crap; that's why God invented myspace, AIM, MSN, Yahoo! Messenger, the post office and the telephone.

I was thinking of the same thing too. I used to love The Confessions but I stopped going in there because of them. They always say the fact that they don't give a damn about MCR anymore, and MCR fans scaring them, every once in a while. ><

Anyways, I don't listen to MCR anymore. I even skip their songs. But it doesn't mean I don't love them anymore. In fact, I love them more than any artist/band. They'll always be my favorite band. They'll always be special to me, their music helped me a lot. And I'll never forget that.
And I know I can never find another band that can do to me what MCR had done.
Pencey Prep.
Killjoy
Pencey Prep.
August 10th, 2008 at 03:06am
I'm proud to say I still love them a lot. Very Happy
Incognito.
Bleeding on the Floor
Incognito.
August 10th, 2008 at 04:07am
definately by far my most favourite band in the world!!!!!!
demon dean
Always Born a Crime
demon dean
August 10th, 2008 at 04:29am
i believe they will always be important to me.
revenge still makes me feel amazing.
as does bullets.

i hope that doesnt change. but i know it will.
Spirit of Jazz.
Motor Baby
Spirit of Jazz.
August 10th, 2008 at 11:28am
I love them for their music not their appearence, although gerard in particular is really cute. i loved their music before i knew what they looked like. how could people not like them??