Don't have an account? Create one!

Do You Like MCR?

AuthorMessage
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
July 5th, 2008 at 06:53pm
I don't understand, in all honesty, why everyone doesn't like them. If thats what you said. that you don't, Then I'm cool with that.
But I personally don't get it. Back when they were younger- that was it. They were younger. But they also weren't as widely pouplar.

If you think about it, most bands will change because they get older, their more popular, THEY CHANGE.

I mean look at yourself, You change everday. Their just human beings, their doing the same thing.

So really, I don't even understand why we should even have this argument at all.
MCR-crazy-94
Banned
MCR-crazy-94
July 8th, 2008 at 07:24am
No.

I LOVE them to death.
ciara.
Crash Queen
ciara.
July 8th, 2008 at 08:19am
I love them. Just like most of the people here, I don't listen to them a lot anymore. Sometimes I let a day or two go by without listening to them.
I'm starting to like other bands too. But there just something in My Chem that's so dear to me, that I don't think I'll ever want to say another band's name other than theirs whenever someone asks me "Who's your favorite band?"
Famous Living Dead
Fabulous Killjoy
Famous Living Dead
July 8th, 2008 at 09:38am
I love MCR. They're my favorite band, 100%. I can still go for like a week without listening to them, but i still they're my favorite and when i then hear some after this MCR-less week, i think like 'omb why didn't i listen to them for soo long? they're amazing!'
but they'll always have this big room in my heart, that can't be filled of anything else. they've helped through some times i didn't think i would go through. They helped me move on in my life, get more self confidence and be more happy with myself.

I love them, and i always will at some rate. They'll always be my favorite band, even if i don't listen to them everyday! Nyam Dance
Fallenleaf
Killjoy
Fallenleaf
July 8th, 2008 at 11:54am
I'm a huge,obsessive fan of MCR. *Glomps Gerard Way*
We Are The Ocean
Salute You in Your Grave
We Are The Ocean
July 8th, 2008 at 01:07pm
I love them, I've been listening to them for 4 years now, the same as I have with Green Day, but I never got bored of MCR like I did with GD. I think they'll always be my favourite band.
Jenny.
Jenny.
July 8th, 2008 at 01:11pm
Yes, I do. Not as much as I used to, but yes.
jules
Bleeding on the Floor
jules
July 8th, 2008 at 01:21pm
Michael James Way;:
I don't understand, in all honesty, why everyone doesn't like them. If thats what you said. that you don't, Then I'm cool with that.
But I personally don't get it. Back when they were younger- that was it. They were younger. But they also weren't as widely pouplar.

If you think about it, most bands will change because they get older, their more popular, THEY CHANGE.

I mean look at yourself, You change everday. Their just human beings, their doing the same thing.

So really, I don't even understand why we should even have this argument at all.

Clap and yes, I do, I always will. Maybe it is because I am not in love with the members or a member of the band, but I love the music. Maybe it is because I have grown out of that fickle stage where you change your tastes like you change your underwear. Maybe it is because I have no expectations that they are what I want them to be and understand they are who they are.

I like MCR because I think they are a great band.
doctor who?
Salute You in Your Grave
doctor who?
July 8th, 2008 at 01:33pm
[quote="Samantha."]
Gutter Fuck.:
Even if I don't listen to them everyday, which I don't anymore, they'll always be my favourite band. I could never just think 'Oh I've heard this song too many times, let's go find a new band now'. They're too dear to me tbh. They're music isn't just catchy tunes that you can throw away once you're bored, it stays with you. Well it does for me anyway. And besides the music itself, the members are way too special (:

Yeah, so I don't listen to them 24/7 but they'll always be who I say when I'm asked 'Who's your favourite band?'. I loves em.

Yep thats exactly how I am.Im not listening to them ALL the time anymore.But they willl always be my favorite band,no question.
chemicallyxromanced
Killjoy
chemicallyxromanced
July 10th, 2008 at 12:44pm
I love them!!!!!!! they saved my life!!!! I am scarily obsessed with them...like, i know Gerard's shoesize and their TV size!!!! i even know the brands the shop at and all the instruments that they use....need I go on?
chemicallyxromanced
Killjoy
chemicallyxromanced
July 10th, 2008 at 12:45pm
When anyone asks me, 'What's your favourite band' i tell them everything i know about them, and then go like 'All i asked was the band's name'
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
July 10th, 2008 at 02:25pm
chemicallyxromanced:
When anyone asks me, 'What's your favourite band' i tell them everything i know about them, and then go like 'All i asked was the band's name'
rolling on floor I feel you, Girl
Captain Geraaarrrrd!
Motor Baby
Captain Geraaarrrrd!
July 10th, 2008 at 10:17pm
i love them but i am kinda bored with the old stuff but i still love it and can't stop listening to it...i'm weird
Emerald Muerte
Bleeding on the Floor
Emerald Muerte
July 11th, 2008 at 04:36am
I will and have never been bored with them. They're my favourite band to measures beyond explanation. I don't have to listen to them everyday, even though I do most of the time, because they're always there in my mind and in my heart I guess along with everything they stand for.
I love My Chemical Romance and the music they have and will continue to make. It's not just music, it's not recyclable, it's not predictable, every one of their songs is memorable and holds some significance to all their genuine fans. That in a nutshell is what I love about them. =)
werard gay.
Crash Queen
werard gay.
July 11th, 2008 at 07:31am
Well, I really don’t listen to My Chemical Romance anymore every day, not like before. Before, my day wouldn’t be complete if I don’t listen to any song by them. I’ve listened to all of their songs already. I started listening to other bands, and my attention is now focused on my second favorite band, (the beatles) but of course, I still have the faith with My Chemical Romance, (they are my heroes! They changed me!). That’s why when somebody asked me, “Who’s your favorite band?” I’m proud to answer that it’s still and will always be My Chemical Romance. <3
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
July 11th, 2008 at 09:15am
If I don't spin a cd that day, I listen to an interview or live show, or watch one of their funny clips off of YouTube. I am never without them, and on bad days, they are all I want.
Pansy Wolf
Fabulous Killjoy
Pansy Wolf
July 11th, 2008 at 11:21am
I love them still.
Like, i can't see how people can say they're boring.
If they were still doing everythign like bullets, three albums like bullets.
I'd say that's boring (not knocking bullets i love it)
But TBP was pretty un-predictable.
Everythign different.
I am really looking forward to some more revenge kind of stuff.
Wheneve ri listen to it i feel soo so so alive.
But yeh, i love them.
More like emotional speaches on stage would be nice, but if gerard feels he needs to say somethign i'm sure he will.
I don't think i'll ever get tired of them,
but maybe that's because i don't listen to much like them, well what else is there like them? But like, i listen to such a range i will always love them most, and never ever get bored.
invisible monsters.
Bleeding on the Floor
invisible monsters.
July 11th, 2008 at 02:25pm
yes, i love them even more than i used to.
sure, i don't listen to their music non-stop anymore, but still, like every other day, i'll put em on in my stereo
i can still sing along to every single one of their songs in my sleep; and i'm still proud of that fact, after 2 years of being a complete die-hard fan.
new material WOULD be nice.
and no, i don't think they're getting boring or uninvolved at all; as gerard said,
"we aren't saying as much of that stuff on stage anymore, because we simply wanna let the music speak for itself, and to just be a rock band, ya know?"
they've said a lot, and they saved so many people's lives (including mine) and are STILL saving lives every day they're still a band; but i can totally understand how after jamming all those messages along inbetween their songs onstage, how they just want to keep that at a little more than minimal and just be a rock band, like they always wanted
every single day, i just have more and more respect for them; for what they've done, and for what they're doing now
and besides, it's not like they're rude to their fans or anything; i have a lot of friends who've met them recently, and say they're still the same old mychem; they love meeting fans and would still rather have someone reach out to them if they're having problems than talk about gerard's hair or some shit like that

but anyway, yes, i do love them, and i believe i always will=]
A.Dream.4.The.Dead.
Fabulous Killjoy
A.Dream.4.The.Dead.
August 1st, 2008 at 01:43pm
you can't dislike something that saved your life.
temptation.
Shotgun Sinner
temptation.
August 1st, 2008 at 02:18pm
i'm not listening to them all the time,like I did before,but they are my favorite band and they take a special place in my heart.it would be great if something new comes out soon.