Don't have an account? Create one!

The black book

AuthorMessage
suica
Killjoy
suica
August 11th, 2006 at 03:56pm
Hi everybody. I'm new on the forum, so that's probably why you don't know me, BUT I know TIP from a long time. So, i'm just gonna present myself quickly and jump on the purpose of my post. So hi!I'm Sarah, I'm 16 and I live in montreal (Quebec, Canada). I ADORE mcr and I'm a 'soldier' from MCRmy.
MCRmy consist in promoting my chemical romance and filling some missions or organising projects.
So here is the goal of my post : The black book. It's non-related to the black parade, just so you know. It's in fact a sort of collage/book I'm making and that I will give to mcr.
The concept is pretty simple. I'm pretty sure that when you listen to a certain song of mcr sometimes memories or old emotions or events come back to you. And those anecdotes or parts of your life, I want to share them with mcr. All you have to do is to choose a song (one of their 2 cds, or song that were unreleased) and put right on a piece of paper what you feel when you hear it, an anecdote that is represented with this song, or anything related.
Those are the more direct line of this project. I would really appreciate if you could reply to this thread, to see if there are some of you interested in this.If so...I will post more details about it and I will begin to take names!Thank you for your time.
gabbagabbahey
Jazz Hands
gabbagabbahey
August 11th, 2006 at 05:10pm
err i hope i did this right. brilliant idea by the way.

song: skylines and turnstiles

feeling: i just get this butterfly feeling in my stomach when i hear it. i dont know why but it just makes me feel excited and antsy. how gerard's voice and the music has such chemistry its just incredible.

anecdote:
1. reminds me of september 11, 2001 (of course). how everyone in those buildings was trapped and knew death was coming sooner than they thought. that only angels could save them now. brings back all those emotions that incident brought to our country. gerard's lyrics is just so emotional, powerful, and beautiful. that man has great talent when it comes to writing songs.
2. this song also reminds me of any tragic incident, not just sept. 11. how you're never alone. you've always got those angels on your side. we all know that our angels (my chemical romance maybe...) will always be there to guide us.
Thnks fr th vnm
Demolition Lover
Thnks fr th vnm
August 11th, 2006 at 07:16pm
I'll do it. But I don't quite understand what you mean when you say when you want us to put it on a piece of paper.
So yeah, could you please give us some more details?
anna's just a kid.
In The Murder Scene
anna's just a kid.
August 11th, 2006 at 08:01pm
Omg i love the idea. i'm not listening to mcr at the moment... but once i feel i'm "ready" i'll come back and post!
suica
Killjoy
suica
August 11th, 2006 at 09:56pm
Okay...I just did a little text to explain the whole project and to explain exactly what you have to do! here is the link ok my myspace blog...
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=81058539&blogID=154843682&MyToken=776a23d1-81a3-4b0b-bdbb-931ae461007d
Shayna;Vengeance
Salute You in Your Grave
Shayna;Vengeance
August 11th, 2006 at 10:03pm
gabbagabbahey:
err i hope i did this right. brilliant idea by the way.

song: skylines and turnstiles

feeling: i just get this butterfly feeling in my stomach when i hear it. i dont know why but it just makes me feel excited and antsy. how gerard's voice and the music has such chemistry its just incredible.

anecdote:
1. reminds me of september 11, 2001 (of course). how everyone in those buildings was trapped and knew death was coming sooner than they thought. that only angels could save them now. brings back all those emotions that incident brought to our country. gerard's lyrics is just so emotional, powerful, and beautiful. that man has great talent when it comes to writing songs.
2. this song also reminds me of any tragic incident, not just sept. 11. how you're never alone. you've always got those angels on your side. we all know that our angels (my chemical romance maybe...) will always be there to guide us.

Hmm... I am adding my feeling on this it scares me sometimes to remind of that I was so close watching it on the tv shocked that something like this could happen that I had to leave school because of it and I'll never forget it. Leaving school I didn't even know why I had to! I could cry about this. I was young clueless and didn't know a thing about the world and I hope alll the people who passed away R.I.P.
monkeyinair
Bleeding on the Floor
monkeyinair
August 11th, 2006 at 11:14pm
it's cool. i'm in! if i can mail =p

edit - is it bad to have more than one page?
suica
Killjoy
suica
August 12th, 2006 at 10:11am
Well...I would prefer one page...but I would feel guilty about stopping your expression Laughing ...so I could say you can make more thant one page but two is the max... Oh I just forget...there is no deadlines for 'subscribing' until I find a way to get the black book to mcr (just waiting that they do a concert near my area)...But I will put the names of the participants in my myspace blog at the end of my last post...just so you know (I need so much organisation Confused )
Wishful Thinking
Always Born a Crime
Wishful Thinking
August 12th, 2006 at 10:36am
I'll take part in this Very Happy I'll post the stuff soon..when I'll be listening to MCR.
Poopsie
Shotgun Sinner
Poopsie
August 12th, 2006 at 10:39am
Ooh...I'm going to do this...
anna's just a kid.
In The Murder Scene
anna's just a kid.
August 12th, 2006 at 11:16am
yeah but i don't know if my 'rents will allow it... they hate giving away personal info... oh screw it... i'll do it.. ...

Oh and i might have to put it up here and have you print it out.... and mail a pic to you.... damn this is confusing... nevermind.
suica
Killjoy
suica
August 12th, 2006 at 05:38pm
No no no!Don't send it here...because if you do...I won't take it...I want you to send me your page (this means the page you decorated and in wich you added your text) by mail or if you did it with photoshop by exemple, send it to me by e-mail...But I would prefer homemade page...anyway
Thnks fr th vnm
Demolition Lover
Thnks fr th vnm
August 12th, 2006 at 06:42pm
I'll mail mine.
Cool I'm in Canada, so it wont take that long to get there[:
I just have to become unlazy enough to do it.
monkeyinair
Bleeding on the Floor
monkeyinair
August 12th, 2006 at 09:15pm
now i'll have to mail it alllllllll the way to canada from singapore. MCR better give me a cookie... joking... i'll do this even if it costs me money
FamousLivingDead
Bleeding on the Floor
FamousLivingDead
August 12th, 2006 at 09:33pm
ok ill do one tomorrow for sure ill start working on it tonight.its gunna be one that i drew and i color [ i do these weird doodle pages for my friends with random lyrics from songs they like and i do random pictures and stuff]is it okay if i do 2? i wanna do the desert song and you kno what they do to guyslike us in prison.its gunan take me a few days so please email me your address and stuff.im in georgia so do u think it will cost extra money to mail it to you in canada?

email me xoprunkox@hotmail.com

btw im rachel and i was wondering if our names were gunna be in the book??

this makes me soo happy
suica
Killjoy
suica
August 12th, 2006 at 10:12pm
Okay first...like I've already did like a few post ago...I would feel horribly guilty to say no to your request (if you could do two songs)...even if i would prefer one song lol...so go a head but I won't allow more thant two songs...

And for xBangxBangxGunsGoxBangx... I asked my father (who is a philatelist) how much it would cost you...he says about 0,64 american dollard (yeah I knwo...it's so much expenseive...). BUT There is a special offer that I will put soon for this project, it only concernes the one who lives in USA (sorry for the others Sad ): like my father has a stamp collection...he has actually A LOT of american stamps...so if you give me your mail, I will be able to send you by post stamps...so when you'll receive it you could put them on your enveloppe and send me your page without even paying the stamps Cool But unfortunatly I won't have stamps for EVERYBODY that will send me their page from USA (I mean, there are 3 others forums where I put my project)...The firsts to give me their mail and to confirm me that they will be part of my project will be the ones who will received the stamps, sorry for the others Confused
So you wanna submit your mail and save 0,64 american dollard Very Happy ? Just give me your mail by e-mail --> suicarocks@hotmail.com
Thnks fr th vnm
Demolition Lover
Thnks fr th vnm
August 12th, 2006 at 10:19pm
Wow. ^I didn't understand a word you just said.
How are you doing the pages? Just curious, because I'd love to be page seven[:
suica
Killjoy
suica
August 12th, 2006 at 10:34pm
Yeah I understand...there is still a lot of people who don't understand the project Embarassed ok so here is the link to see the text I did to explain in more details what you have to do http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=81058539&blogID=154843682&MyToken=98fa6b4b-0ea2-4ff3-a392-eed8dca0c387 ...if you still have questions you can post them here or contact me by email: suicarocks@hotmail.com
Joe-moe
Joining The Black Parade
Joe-moe
August 13th, 2006 at 08:24am
that's such an awsome idea im so gonna do it

do u know what day you'll stop taking the pages?
like whats the deadline or whatever u wanna call it
FamousLivingDead
Bleeding on the Floor
FamousLivingDead
August 13th, 2006 at 11:23am
ok ive decided to only do one page for sure.im gunna do you kno what they do to guys like us in prison.and for two the stamp thing.hehe i deff dont have 64$ so whatever you said about sending me the stamps so i dont have to pay 64$ that would be reallly appreciated.

Rachel