suica
March 2nd, 2007 at 10:23am
yup! Very Happy
squishyXcore
Fabulous Killjoy
squishyXcore
March 6th, 2007 at 03:13pm
suica:
come on guys! please come and give a shot to this project!
Im gonna do it=]
So should I send you an e-mail first?
princeiona
Fabulous Killjoy
princeiona
March 6th, 2007 at 04:39pm
Me and my mates have been planning this for the last couple of weeks (we decided to do a joint page as we generally listen to mcr/obsess over them together anyway). We're meeting up tomorrow evening to finally put the page together. Cartoons, dressing up as the black parade, random quotes, lots of swirls!

I repeat, this is such an awesome idea! Not only will the book itself be amazing but its been really fun to contribute to.
suica
Killjoy
suica
March 6th, 2007 at 06:19pm
Very Happy I'd appreciate if you could send me an email first, so I can know how many people think they will send me their actual page. SO yeah, just send me an Email, and I'll reply to you the soonest. I'm waiting for your page! Mr. Green
squishyXcore
Fabulous Killjoy
squishyXcore
March 6th, 2007 at 06:51pm
I sent you an e-mail
=]
suica
Killjoy
suica
March 7th, 2007 at 10:14am
I replied to it yesterday! Mr. Green
Is there anyone who's interested in the project, but didn't send me an email first?!
Modern Swinger
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Modern Swinger
March 7th, 2007 at 11:10am
I wanna do this, but i didn't send an email.
how many stamps do you need to mail things from USA to Canada?
suica
Killjoy
suica
March 7th, 2007 at 04:25pm
well...the stamps on the envelope has to worth 0,63 american dollar if it's only a one page you're sending. If you're not too sure, you can still ask questions to your nearest post office! Mr. Green
Modern Swinger
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Modern Swinger
March 8th, 2007 at 11:04am
ok, thanks
don't aim to please.
Banned
don't aim to please.
March 8th, 2007 at 10:12pm
wait, what is this about again?
suica
Killjoy
suica
March 9th, 2007 at 02:53pm
Alright, this project is for mcrmy...it's a book where I'll put pages from the fans. On the pages, you have to write a text about a song you chose from the band and tell an anecdote from a time when you listened to the song, or the feelings that are realtesd to the song, a memory...anything. There are some standards to respect for the page (the link is on the firsts posts). When I'll have everything I'll give it to MCR when they'll come to Montreal the may 9th
HeavenHelpUsxx
Fabulous Killjoy
HeavenHelpUsxx
March 10th, 2007 at 01:37pm
I'd love to do this! I'll do it later/tomorrow, just need to brainstorm lol.
Pumpkin Peazy
Bulletproof Heart
Pumpkin Peazy
March 10th, 2007 at 06:53pm
That is a really cool idea.
Human Wreckage xx
Really Not Okay
Human Wreckage xx
March 10th, 2007 at 10:27pm
song: Give em' Hell Kid

feeling: it gives me this feeling like i'm a freak and i know it. people don't accept me i don't care, i don't need anybody.... it makes me wanna scream fuck you at everybody who doesn't even consider talking to people because of their looks or disabilities...it makes me sick of people. it makes me just wanna go on a rampage killing people [which i would never actually do] who underestimate people and find it funny to pick on people and hurt people.
suica
Killjoy
suica
March 11th, 2007 at 02:37pm
Its pretty good but could you put it on a page (Like It's describe on the link I gave you) and send it to me by post?! Because I wont take what you wrote on the forum. And don't forget to send me an email with the informations before you actually send your page to me by post!
THANKS! Wink
suica
Killjoy
suica
March 15th, 2007 at 06:32pm
Please come on people! I need more people thant just 5 on this forum!!! I think it's a pretty interesting project and it's definitly a lot of fun to do!! Clap please anybody else!! I'm gonna cry otherwise Crying or Very sad !
Blood Song
Killjoy
Blood Song
March 18th, 2007 at 12:39am
song: Helena

feeling: Raw, like my soul is exposed for the world 2 see...like I did at the concert...like I' can be what Im truely destand to be...like I can cry without remorse...

anecdote:
1. The concert I went to 2 weeks ago....BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE!
2. This morning...the vid. wuz on Fuse
3. The rec center...first place I heard it...
suica
Killjoy
suica
March 19th, 2007 at 05:24pm
Alright then, why don't you put it on a page like it's said on my myspace and send it to me?! I'm still repeating I WON'T TAKE STUFF THAT YOU SEND ME ON THE FORUM!!!! Disgust Please read my myspace blog about the black book and follow the directions! Because I just received 1 page by now!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
suica
Killjoy
suica
March 21st, 2007 at 07:13pm
Alright, I talked to some girl where the show is going to be on May 9th. She wasn't really helpfull...so I'll try two options...Phone to them again or go to the bell center myself and tell them I won't leave until I can get someone who can really help me. The second option was an idea of my friend...call the media to help me!haha! Very Happy I'll try my best, so I can give the guys my project Mr. Green