Don't have an account? Create one!

The black book

AuthorMessage
suica
Killjoy
suica
September 13th, 2006 at 07:19pm
hmmm...Well...when I'll be able to give em when they'll come near my area for a show...that's why there is no deadlines for the moment...
Ignore Alien Orders
Salute You in Your Grave
Ignore Alien Orders
September 13th, 2006 at 10:58pm
i'm so in. amazing idea. and seriously... i just had a journal entry for english homework, and i wrote it about "welcome to the black parade", and how much that song- along with all of mcrs music, and all the other music i love- means to me. so i'll probly consolidate that and make a composition out of it...oh, this will be quite fun.
Other.
Bleeding on the Floor
Other.
September 16th, 2006 at 12:37am
so could we write about a song like cancer?
and. could we do two songs?
FamousLivingDead
Bleeding on the Floor
FamousLivingDead
September 17th, 2006 at 02:37pm
i wanna do cancer also Embarassed
Other.
Bleeding on the Floor
Other.
September 17th, 2006 at 06:39pm
i was thinking since its an unreleased song.....maybe like.....idk.
FamousLivingDead
Bleeding on the Floor
FamousLivingDead
September 17th, 2006 at 07:35pm
ok i changed my mind.sorry i just heard house of wolves.obesssssion.obsessed.wow.thats what im gunna do if thats ok.
FamousLivingDead
Bleeding on the Floor
FamousLivingDead
September 17th, 2006 at 07:35pm
ahh i take that back i also wanna do cancer.thats the only song that has succesfully made me cry.and thats the one i wanna do.
Other.
Bleeding on the Floor
Other.
September 20th, 2006 at 05:31pm
cancer always makes me cry. cuz it reminds me of my uncle. Cry Cry Cry
suica
Killjoy
suica
September 20th, 2006 at 05:36pm
well...yes...you can do the new songs...I would appreciate you do only one song but you could 2 too...but 2 is the max! I've just received one page so come on buddies!!!! Cry
Other.
Bleeding on the Floor
Other.
September 21st, 2006 at 09:37pm
could it be on notebook paper?
collateral damage.
Awake and Unafraid
collateral damage.
September 21st, 2006 at 09:55pm
All your Poison:
do you think i could make one on the computer [photoshop] and then give you the image and you could like, print it ? or is that a no ..
Gerard Way.
In the Cannibal Glow
Gerard Way.
September 22nd, 2006 at 04:59am
oooh i just came to this thread. how's the project going now?
suica
Killjoy
suica
February 21st, 2007 at 08:08pm
Alright people! It's already been a while since I didn't post anyting about the black book, because I didn't knew when mcr was coming in my town. Now I know THEY'RE COMING ON MAY 9TH!!!!! Dance Clap So, I aske everyone who wants to send me their stuff for the black book to please send it to me for the April 20th. The sooner it is the best it is for me. So I'l say it again, if you have any questions email me or send me a "mail" on INO. Thank you and I hope that I'll receive a lot of pages from you people! Mr. Green
princeiona
Fabulous Killjoy
princeiona
February 23rd, 2007 at 05:22pm
This is such an awesome idea! As long as the postage isn't too much from the UK I'll get a page sent by the end of the weekend. *thinks artistic thoughts* It's like being 4 all over again and getting to use the arts and crafts table at school!
oh! darling
Motor Baby
oh! darling
February 24th, 2007 at 04:59am
omg this is so fucking cool!
i'm definetly gonna make one
hmm, i'd like to not make it on the computer
but my handwriting is like really bad, and it'll take ages to send it all the way from the netherlands to canada..
but i'll think of something
don't aim to please.
Banned
don't aim to please.
February 24th, 2007 at 06:47am
gabbagabbahey:
err i hope i did this right. brilliant idea by the way.

song: skylines and turnstiles

feeling: i just get this butterfly feeling in my stomach when i hear it. i dont know why but it just makes me feel excited and antsy. how gerard's voice and the music has such chemistry its just incredible.

anecdote:
1. reminds me of september 11, 2001 (of course). how everyone in those buildings was trapped and knew death was coming sooner than they thought. that only angels could save them now. brings back all those emotions that incident brought to our country. gerard's lyrics is just so emotional, powerful, and beautiful. that man has great talent when it comes to writing songs.
2. this song also reminds me of any tragic incident, not just sept. 11. how you're never alone. you've always got those angels on your side. we all know that our angels (my chemical romance maybe...) will always be there to guide us.
it should remind u of 9/11 cuz it's about 9/11.
Serious Business
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Serious Business
February 24th, 2007 at 07:57am
Wow. it sounds like a great idea!
suica
Killjoy
suica
February 24th, 2007 at 12:54pm
Cool! There is still some people who are interested in this project! PHEW!, I was kinda nervous if there was any people left that wanted to participate in this! So I'll need to know who will truely send their pages, because a lot of people say they will but never do it. So, if you really want to participate in this please send me and email ( suicarocks@hotmail.com) with your name, the forum you're in, your age, your country and the song that you chose. It'll be way more simple for me to do the book and organise everything! THANK YOU!
Just a Trick
Jazz Hands
Just a Trick
February 24th, 2007 at 03:43pm
I would love to join that, I am sending you an e-mail is a second Smile
suica
Killjoy
suica
March 1st, 2007 at 05:02pm
come on guys! please come and give a shot to this project!