Salute You in Your Grave
Happy in the rain
August 23rd, 2006 at 09:01am
Oooo. I'm in!
monkeyinair
Bleeding on the Floor
monkeyinair
August 23rd, 2006 at 09:33am
babababababa! i was spending too much time on my art assignment... i have yet to start >.<
ceiling cat
Thinking Happy Thoughts
ceiling cat
August 23rd, 2006 at 07:39pm
Idea Idea Idea I have an idea!! Idea Idea Idea

I was thinking, for those of us who live ages away from where you are, could you make a Black Book thread on here where we can post the things that you guys are putting into the actual book? Like, we could each have a post where we discuss a song, and what it makes us feel or think of when we hear it etc. etc., basically what you guys are putting in the book. We could even draw pictures and scan them, then post them via Photobucket or whatever, or post photos etc. into our post, and make the text all nice and colourful etc... basically do the best we can to make our post look pretty and stand out. You could then put a page in the actual book with the link to the thread on it, with some explanation like 'for those of us who couldn't get our pages to the actual book...'. They could then access the page whenever they like, you know? Wow, this must sound so confusing, I'm carrying on here, but it could be kinda cool for them, and then nobody's missing out. What do you reckon?
suica
Killjoy
suica
August 23rd, 2006 at 11:00pm
Wow!That would be TERRIFIC!I'd never would have thought of that (stupid me!lol)...Well I will do it (not now because I'm just frieking too tired to do the thread (hehe Embarassed ) But I will probably do it tomorrow...Thanks so much for the idea!!! Very Happy
ceiling cat
Thinking Happy Thoughts
ceiling cat
August 25th, 2006 at 09:12am
suica:
Wow!That would be TERRIFIC!I'd never would have thought of that (stupid me!lol)...Well I will do it (not now because I'm just frieking too tired to do the thread (hehe Embarassed ) But I will probably do it tomorrow...Thanks so much for the idea!!! Very Happy

Glad you like the idea!! Thanks for considering it in the first place Very Happy Could you let me know when the thread is up so I can post? I'm gonna make damn sure (hehe) that I get a post onto that thread! Cool

In other news, just how great is this new INO? Cool [/offtopic hehe]
suica
Killjoy
suica
August 26th, 2006 at 12:56pm
Oho! I just thought of something...You're idea is briliant but... I won't be able to control the thread Neutral !
FamousLivingDead
Bleeding on the Floor
FamousLivingDead
August 27th, 2006 at 04:51pm
ok so im soo freaking busy with school i havent started on mine yet but ill start soon when are u gunna post the pics of yours so we can see what it looks like?
suica
Killjoy
suica
August 27th, 2006 at 06:57pm
When I'll finish mine!loll! I worked all summer and now school is back (...yeah Sad ) so when I'll finish mine don,t worry I'll post some pictures of it and maybe the text...even if it's a litlle bit personal...anyway! I'll try to do it anytime soon!
Thnks fr th vnm
Demolition Lover
Thnks fr th vnm
August 27th, 2006 at 09:14pm
I'll be starting mine tomorrow[: I hope. I'm too tired right now to go back and look at what you actually want, but I will tomorrow.
IWantToBeOnPageSeven.
ceiling cat
Thinking Happy Thoughts
ceiling cat
August 29th, 2006 at 01:33am
suica:
Oho! I just thought of something...You're idea is briliant but... I won't be able to control the thread Neutral !

Hmm... good point... there's a lot of loopholes in my plan hahaha Laughing

Could people pm pages to you and you add them to the book (if you could print them off), even if they're just little quotes from each submission, or any pictures that you think are spiffy enough to go in the book? Like, you could go through any, and either print them off as they are, or pick out any lines or pictures etc. that stand out to you, then just say who said/drew/made them. E.g

Helena is my favourite MCR song because etc. etc .etc. - Jim, [Username] at ImNotOkay.net (Sorry if there's anyone called Jim on here, no offence)

or have like a whole page of INOpians' thoughts and just explain that they couldn't get stuff to you.

Or, could you put all the html/code (sorry, I'm not very computer savvy haha) into a page, but lock it so it could just be read??.... idk. I'm out of ideas, but I wanna put in something ;__;

Oh well... if you can think of anything please let me know Mr. Green
MistressRhi
Motor Baby
MistressRhi
August 29th, 2006 at 02:15am
Well dont know what you guys have planned but i hope i can still post in here anyway.

Helena - is one of the songs that i can closely relate to. I have lost all but one of my grandparents and in my own way i was very close to every single one of them, so big moments in my life are what i remember about each one and when i lost them. When i first head what Helena was about i listened to the lyrics even closer and the part where gerard is singing "Can you hear me, are you near me, can we pretend, to leave and then, meet again, when both our cars collide" really struck me because that's how i feel about the ones ive lost, i always want to know if they are ok, can they hear me when i talk to them and will we meet again? It always gives me goosebumps and almost reduces me to tears - or makes me want to sing it at the top of my lungs so that my lost loved ones can hear me.

ah i hope this is ok and if you need anything else please just pm me!

Thanks guys this is an awesome idea btw!!
suica
Killjoy
suica
September 3rd, 2006 at 12:59am
Welll welllll wellllllll...sorry...I had a really busy week, so I wasn't able to reply to your post Embarassed anyway...I think that the best still is the thing you want to put in the black book...you just need to send it to me by e-mail or by post, I'll accept both: Your page, drawing, arts, pictures, texts... I'll try to put together the things that aren't complete (well anything that is not an actual page) in an other section of the black book...So I already received one page (yay) Very Happy and I'm still waiting for the others...so join in anytime buddies!
FamousLivingDead
Bleeding on the Floor
FamousLivingDead
September 7th, 2006 at 03:45pm
ahh thanks i got my stamps in the mail Very Happy so ill start on my page tonight if i can Very Happy
suica
Killjoy
suica
September 7th, 2006 at 05:43pm
Ooooh! tht's great!^^
FamousLivingDead
Bleeding on the Floor
FamousLivingDead
September 7th, 2006 at 06:41pm
yes indeedy and my moms like wtf why are u getting mail from canada and i was like ohh yay they came Very Happy and shes just like eh whatev. Rolling Eyes
suica
Killjoy
suica
September 10th, 2006 at 08:23pm
LOLL! well...actualy my father is the one who always receive mail from like everywhere in the world....and I received a page like a week ago. and he was like: WTF!? too lol
FamousLivingDead
Bleeding on the Floor
FamousLivingDead
September 10th, 2006 at 09:23pm
lol ill start working on mine tomorrow after school mind if i do one of the new songs?
collateral damage.
Awake and Unafraid
collateral damage.
September 10th, 2006 at 10:41pm
do you think i could make one on the computer [photoshop] and then give you the image and you could like, print it ? or is that a no ..
Tickle Me Sara
Salute You in Your Grave
Tickle Me Sara
September 11th, 2006 at 06:16pm
This is a BRILLIANT idea...I don't have time to write the letter thingy now, but uh, I'll get it to you some how.
So ait, are we able to post on here?...........
actually I think I might mail it.
Idea, since it's the fans sending to the band and uh they have no clue what
we look like, could pix of our selves be included? just so they have an idea as to
who's writing to them? Instead of just a blob of people.........

=/
FamousLivingDead
Bleeding on the Floor
FamousLivingDead
September 11th, 2006 at 06:25pm
yah thats a good idea i think i shall put my picture on it somewhere Very Happy hey btw how are we gunna get this book to mcr ???