Don't have an account? Create one!

The black book

AuthorMessage
suica
Killjoy
suica
March 24th, 2007 at 11:09am
I spoke with the medias!! Mr. Green It's may be possible for me to give them the project after the show and meet them...It's note sure yet, but I'll still continue to try my best Smile Alright, I need more people to participate too please, because at this rate, I won't be giving MCR a book but more like a pamphlet!!!So please people cooperate!!!
FutureMrs.GerardWay
Killjoy
FutureMrs.GerardWay
March 24th, 2007 at 04:52pm
what's your email/address so i can make mine and send it to u? this is a great idea
suica
Killjoy
suica
March 24th, 2007 at 10:49pm
Sarah Bernardi
2550 Holt
Montréal (QC) H1Y 1N5
Canada
FutureMrs.GerardWay
Killjoy
FutureMrs.GerardWay
March 24th, 2007 at 11:26pm
k thanx! i'm definitely gonna make 1
suica
Killjoy
suica
March 27th, 2007 at 06:08pm
You're welcome! Mr. Green
Still 24 days to go before I stop taking any submission...so I'm pleading here please people don't be afraid to participate, so I can give MCR a big book instead of a flyer! And I can tell you that the project is so much fun (Is it too obvious that I'm trying to sell my idea here Wink ?)!
Sascha
Killjoy
Sascha
March 27th, 2007 at 07:27pm
How long will it take from NZ?? Very Happy
squishyXcore
Fabulous Killjoy
squishyXcore
March 27th, 2007 at 08:02pm
Im so sorry!
I was gonna do it, but my mom was like "BlahBlahBlah, you're not sending mail to Canada..who is this person YAKYAKYAK"
>.>
She's weird.
And now i'm mad.
If I can find a way to get it to you I will, but i doubt it.
=[
suica
Killjoy
suica
March 28th, 2007 at 06:11pm
NZ to Canada...I'd say may be 2 weeks?! I really don't know...but I do know that from France to Canada takes 2 weeks...Anyway that doesn't help much!haha! and as for you, that your mother do not allow you to send mail to canada, you can if you really don't have any way to send it to me scan it and send it to me by email!
collateral damage.
Awake and Unafraid
collateral damage.
March 28th, 2007 at 06:13pm
we beg for mercy.:
All your Poison:
do you think i could make one on the computer [photoshop] and then give you the image and you could like, print it ? or is that a no ..
suica
Killjoy
suica
March 29th, 2007 at 11:35am
Of course! You can do it this way
Chainsaw.
Bleeding on the Floor
Chainsaw.
March 29th, 2007 at 12:57pm
Oh, can I do this too?

So we decorate a piece of paper, and send it to you, yerr?

And explain what a song means to us?

How big should the paper be? A4?

Sorry If I am asking to many questions

&& then me mail it off to your address?

=]]

Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
March 29th, 2007 at 04:32pm
Hey Guys:

Wow, an opportunity to let you know how the songs make US feel! Cool!

My personal favorite is "Desert Song." It's so peaceful - it takes me out of whatever place I'm in and I am instantly in a convertible, driving down a dirt road with people that I love singing along to the radio.

I also like "Sleep." It always PUTS me to sleep - but not because it's boring, no no, because it hits me like a lullaby. Soothing.

"Disenchanted" makes me sad. It brings back memories of people I cared about in the past who didn't understand me. But I love that song!

"Cancer" makes me cry because the love of my life died of cancer 2 years ago. Beautiful song.

The rest just make me want to jump around with the band!

Thank you, MCR, for the music, for the laughter, and yes, for the tears as well. You have shared little bits of yourselves with us and in return, we are sharing little bits of ourselves with you. If this "little black book" does reach you, enjoy it! Know that there are folks out here who genuinely appreciate you still - and please accept my heartfelt sympathies for having to put up with intrusive, inappropriate and ignorant "fans" and journalists who clearly never got what you do.
regretting fear.
Killjoy
regretting fear.
March 29th, 2007 at 04:50pm
Just decorate and write a letter or something? I can do that.

*remembers page address is on*
suica
Killjoy
suica
March 30th, 2007 at 10:00am
Yeah it's standar size so... A4... If you want all the infos and the things required for the page go on the link I post on the first page!
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
March 30th, 2007 at 10:20am
Oooh...so I had to do a letter...oooh...<is stupid>

I'm not so good about remembering to mail stuff. I'll try to remember Sad
suica
Killjoy
suica
April 2nd, 2007 at 06:28pm
Alright, I'm just postins so you all remember to actually make your page if it's not done, and to tell you that I'll finally accept pages until the May first...So it gives you like a week and a half more to send it...Please don't deny this project because I,ve been working on this since last summer... Crying or Very sad I'm still waiting for your pages...!
suica
Killjoy
suica
April 4th, 2007 at 05:58pm
Alright, I received 2 letters since the beginning of this project...So I hope you'll send me other pages soon Mr. Green
ciar.
Shotgun Sinner
ciar.
April 5th, 2007 at 07:37am
Oh God I wish I came to this thread earlier . Its probably to late now I know that it will never arrive in time (since its coming from England ).
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
April 5th, 2007 at 08:36am
Did my letter arrive yet, Sarah? I mailed it a week ago.
suica
Killjoy
suica
April 5th, 2007 at 08:53pm
YUP! I received it! Thank you so much! that made my day Mr. Green and the fact that I bought floor tickets on ebay that day too (wich was tuesday!!!)!!!Thank you so much for your participation! Razz Very Happy