Shotgun Sinner
dfhsqwregffdhdfh
September 12th, 2006 at 07:43pm
xDD! I'm sorry she hurt me >.<!
medea.
In The Murder Scene
medea.
September 12th, 2006 at 07:48pm
Uh...I don't know if this counts, but my piano teacher used to hit me with shoes. And she slapped me a lot.
dfhsqwregffdhdfh
Shotgun Sinner
dfhsqwregffdhdfh
September 12th, 2006 at 07:49pm
xDD HOLY CRAP.. slap that bitch.
BeastxInxRepose
S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W
BeastxInxRepose
September 12th, 2006 at 07:49pm
Crash; on the record:
Uh...I don't know if this counts, but my piano teacher used to hit me with shoes. And she slapped me a lot.

well that certainly isn't a good thing! Shocked
Yara; wtf...
Shotgun Sinner
Yara; wtf...
September 12th, 2006 at 07:50pm
Frank Wannabe?...:
xDD HOLY CRAP.. slap that bitch.

Dude seriously. Chill out a little. You can't just start hitting people and laugh when they're dead. You have to have some compassion for others.
gello
Salute You in Your Grave
gello
September 12th, 2006 at 07:51pm
ophelia_rising:
my geometry teacher explained postualtes to us and he put ASS on the board in huge letters. it was funny.

i hate memorizing postulates. doesnt that count as a bad thing my geometry teacher has done? Sad
Hollywood Babylon.
Salute You in Your Grave
Hollywood Babylon.
September 12th, 2006 at 08:29pm
Last year my teahcer was explaing some type of grammar thing, and she wrote "The pen is red" on the board. Except, she accidentally put 'is' really close to 'pen'. At least she did it by accident.
gello
Salute You in Your Grave
gello
September 12th, 2006 at 08:34pm
Rebel Angel.:
Last year my teahcer was explaing some type of grammar thing, and she wrote "The pen is red" on the board. Except, she accidentally put 'is' really close to 'pen'. At least she did it by accident.

Shocked lmfao
Nana Dana!
Always Born a Crime
Nana Dana!
September 12th, 2006 at 10:09pm
tell us how to make crack. lol.
lynda is nonexistant
Bulletproof Heart
lynda is nonexistant
September 12th, 2006 at 10:15pm
My PE teacher said, "We need someone to clean up this goose shit" on Monday since...well, there was goose shit all over the track.
Ahaha.
That's basically it.
HarlequinDoll
Thinking Happy Thoughts
HarlequinDoll
September 12th, 2006 at 10:21pm
I swear my highschool biology teacher is a pervert and a peadophile. He bought a teenie a three pack of thongs because she got a good mark in his class.

And one day, I was in the hall with a couple of friends, and I was wearing a fairly low cut shirt. One of my chick friends, stuck her face in my cleavage(don't ask) and was making a rude sound. He was walking by, looked directly at me and said, I quote:

"Oooooo, I'd like to have a taste of that!"

I never went near him again.
x_theghostofyou_x
Killjoy
x_theghostofyou_x
September 12th, 2006 at 10:23pm
My 8th grade teacher threw pens at people. He hit this one kid in the head with it. It was pretty funny actually. I miss the 8th grade lord. And we were threatened with taking away the prom and trip to Dollywood because some of the students protested a mural being painted over.
biggest_mistake
Shotgun Sinner
biggest_mistake
September 12th, 2006 at 10:31pm
My old art teacher would throw shoes at people if they talked in class. It was pretty hilarious.
Emily Haines.
Salute You in Your Grave
Emily Haines.
September 12th, 2006 at 10:34pm
Rebel Angel.:
One time a subsitute took pictures of our class. He got fired. And another guy had a boner. God, it was so gross!

Haha! Boner Man! When he had that thing in class, he walked right next to a girl in my class and practically shoved it in her face. ::shiver::

Yeah, the substiutue said he took the pictures to "prove that we were screwing around." Ppsh. Yeah, right.
>.>
<.<
I Won't See You Tonight
Shotgun Sinner
I Won't See You Tonight
September 12th, 2006 at 10:38pm
My math teacher once tried to say common sense to the class, but she ended up saying "common sex."
The whole class burst out laughing.
SIXX.
Awake and Unafraid
SIXX.
September 13th, 2006 at 02:30am
when i went to private school my 6th grade teacher failed me cuz she didnt like me cuz i didnt have the smae beliefs as everyone else in the class
smash disco.
Salute You in Your Grave
smash disco.
September 13th, 2006 at 02:51am
My English teacher is always touching my schoolbag. Always.
Plus, he gives nicknames to the entire class, whether we want them or not...
arsonist; edlaine
Shotgun Sinner
arsonist; edlaine
September 13th, 2006 at 09:04am
It was my Computer teacher.
I had a project but it ended up getting lost.

She made me kneel down in front of everyone for the whole period.
It was traumatic.
Mud
Really Not Okay
Mud
September 13th, 2006 at 10:26am
I have a load of teachers that do really weird things but they tend to be really cool.

I had this geography teacher who swore EVERY OTHER WORD and he and his gf (who was also a teacher) flirted all the time when they thought no one was watching. It was kind of sweet, but still kind of like, ew.... His lessons were hilarious though. He had travelled all over the world and we got the completely uncensored story of all the places he'd been. And he cried when he said goodbye to me and my friend when he left. He was amazing.

But we had this really nasty teacher in Y3 who called us all really rude names and kept me in all through lunch because I said something to my mum about not being challenged in Maths. So he set me about 3 hours of English with 5 mins to go before lunch. Git.

And I know he won't get in trouble for it, but one of our teachers has this really scary obsession with girls' socks. The uniform states white ankle socks, but he's ridiculous about it. He inspects the colour and length of all the girls' socks! I mean, he does NOTHING else!
MEAGHAN;;TERROR TWIN
Shotgun Sinner
MEAGHAN;;TERROR TWIN
September 13th, 2006 at 10:30am
my pre algebra teacher was high during class all the time. he wore dark sunglasses and it took them till early MAY to catch on.