Don't have an account? Create one!

Bad things that your teachers have done

AuthorMessage
Bayonetta.
Bleeding on the Floor
Bayonetta.
October 22nd, 2006 at 02:24am
Uh, my teachers havn't really done many bad things. The worst i can think of is when this sweet old lady was teaching us on art and she came over to help me out with mixing some greens and whites when we spotted a huge bright pink blob of paint on my perfect canvas. And she said "Oh fuck!" and i was thinking "Homigod the sweet old lady teacher said a naughty word! :O"
Thursday's Child
Bleeding on the Floor
Thursday's Child
October 22nd, 2006 at 02:25am
one of my student teachers use to flirt with the guys in our class, in ninth grade...

it was pretty much ridiculous...
Bayonetta.
Bleeding on the Floor
Bayonetta.
October 22nd, 2006 at 02:27am
Oh and my history teacher calls the idiots of our class "Dingus" and my drama teacher threatens us all the time. He'll say stuff like "Shut up or i'll break your kneecaps" or "If you don't finish this work i'll stab you in the face with bullets."
Once he teaching this guy in my glass how to break someones jaw.
xD
lana del rey.
Demolition Lover
lana del rey.
October 22nd, 2006 at 02:27am
Once my brothers teacher beat him up.
Bayonetta.
Bleeding on the Floor
Bayonetta.
October 22nd, 2006 at 02:28am
A Mixtape Love:
one of my student teachers use to flirt with the guys in our class, in ninth grade...

it was pretty much ridiculous...

Shocked
Bayonetta.
Bleeding on the Floor
Bayonetta.
October 22nd, 2006 at 02:29am
Schkipper;:
Once my brothers teacher beat him up.

When i was in year 6 my teacher started strangling this kid. That was kinda scary.
>_<
Bayonetta.
Bleeding on the Floor
Bayonetta.
October 22nd, 2006 at 02:37am
At my primary school the year 4 teacher always hit on every mother and female teacher. It was really gross because he's this really fat, sweaty bald guy with boils under his arms.
Neutral
lana del rey.
Demolition Lover
lana del rey.
October 22nd, 2006 at 06:02am
In year seven and eight I had this maths teacher who just used to hate me for some reason. But she was the best one in the school(of course).
Anyway, she used to throw chalk at me when I didn't understand things.

Quite funny really.
dearsami
Demolition Lover
dearsami
October 22nd, 2006 at 06:07am
I heard this really creepy teacher slapped someone.
marla singer.
Salute You in Your Grave
marla singer.
October 22nd, 2006 at 06:20am
HarlequinDoll:
I swear my highschool biology teacher is a pervert and a peadophile. He bought a teenie a three pack of thongs because she got a good mark in his class.

And one day, I was in the hall with a couple of friends, and I was wearing a fairly low cut shirt. One of my chick friends, stuck her face in my cleavage(don't ask) and was making a rude sound. He was walking by, looked directly at me and said, I quote:

"Oooooo, I'd like to have a taste of that!"

I never went near him again.

Ohmygod. That guy is seriously creepy. 0.0
dearsami
Demolition Lover
dearsami
October 22nd, 2006 at 06:23am
xOhTheHorror!___:
HarlequinDoll:
I swear my highschool biology teacher is a pervert and a peadophile. He bought a teenie a three pack of thongs because she got a good mark in his class.

And one day, I was in the hall with a couple of friends, and I was wearing a fairly low cut shirt. One of my chick friends, stuck her face in my cleavage(don't ask) and was making a rude sound. He was walking by, looked directly at me and said, I quote:

"Oooooo, I'd like to have a taste of that!"

I never went near him again.

Ohmygod. That guy is seriously creepy. 0.0
O_O;
Danielle;; A7X_
Motor Baby
Danielle;; A7X_
October 22nd, 2006 at 07:45am
My music teacher swears at us in African and calls us Noo-Noos =S
girl interrupted.
Salute You in Your Grave
girl interrupted.
October 22nd, 2006 at 07:47am
my teachers aint that bad but the RE teacher said Sex and so did the music teacher and we were in year seven at the time and oh yea one teacher said 'I don't want ur bloody note' (if the note was mine it would av been bloody, my dad would av killed her, drenched the note in her blood and aid 'Now, it's bloody. hehe') and another teacher said ' I don't want this shit in my class room'.
Dey av also planned fire drills when we're doing PE so that the guy teachers can stare at our legs itza government conspiricy! Our PE teacher is a Lesbian and make us all do the salsa girl on girl nd it was gross, cuz like, one girl was holding onto the other one's hips nd ERRRRRRRRRRR
its funny when teachers say something like sex tho cuz, ur just lyk laughing.
In year 7 the science teacher gave us all these books n every 1 was looking at the section about sex n making babies nd all but that don't count as bad but on the section about 'cells' we had to descibe wot a sperm cell does nd it was GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
girl interrupted.
Salute You in Your Grave
girl interrupted.
October 22nd, 2006 at 07:49am
sorry i'm just obbessed with the fact THAT ELMO IS BEHIND YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HE KNOWS WHERE YOU LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Danielle;; A7X_
Motor Baby
Danielle;; A7X_
October 22nd, 2006 at 07:49am
ElmoKnows:
my teachers aint that bad but the RE teacher said Sex and so did the music teacher and we were in year seven at the time and oh yea one teacher said 'I don't want ur bloody note' (if the note was mine it would av been bloody, my dad would av killed her, drenched the note in her blood and aid 'Now, it's bloody. hehe') and another teacher said ' I don't want this shit in my class room'.
Dey av also planned fire drills when we're doing PE so that the guy teachers can stare at our legs itza government conspiricy! Our PE teacher is a Lesbian and make us all do the salsa girl on girl nd it was gross, cuz like, one girl was holding onto the other one's hips nd ERRRRRRRRRRR
In year 7 the science teacher gave us all these books n every 1 was looking at the section about sex n making babies nd all but that don't count as bad but on the section about 'cells' we had to descibe wot a sperm cell does nd it was GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Try speaking English.
Lust.
Jazz Hands
Lust.
October 22nd, 2006 at 10:34am
ElmoKnows:

Jeez, how old are you? Even when I was in year 5 I wasn't that immature. Sperm Cells aren't even funny. Never have been. Never will be.

Lets see. We used to have this hyperactive science teacher in year seven who left due to 'personal problems'. He wore nail polish and reportedly dated some sixth formers. Shame, he was actually a good teacher.

Our physics teacher, if he thinks you're not listening, whacks the front of your desk with a ruler, really hard. It scares the hell out of you. Smile He's hit my desk when he can't be bothered to go tell off the people that are talkng at the back of the classroom. I think I'm going to go deaf one of these days.
sass attack.
Demolition Lover
sass attack.
October 22nd, 2006 at 10:39am

one teacher in this highschool went out with a senior girl and appeared on 'Wheel of Fortune'.
someone went up to him the day after and said "Can i have a P for pedophile?!"
Thnks fr th vnm
Demolition Lover
Thnks fr th vnm
October 22nd, 2006 at 10:41am
My Global Geography 12 teacher told a kid to go pound sand.
It's not that bad, because it was in a joking matter, I suppose. But it was certainly random, and not something most teachers are encouraged to do.
The Ashcroft Moon
Bleeding on the Floor
The Ashcroft Moon
October 22nd, 2006 at 10:46am
My form teacher swears way too much. Last year me and my friend Danielle wore our MCR t shirts on non uniform day and he said that we looked fucked up XD
sass attack.
Demolition Lover
sass attack.
October 22nd, 2006 at 10:52am

my year six teacher dragged a boy to the principals office.

down all those cement steps and concrete Neutral