Don't have an account? Create one!

Bad things that your teachers have done

AuthorMessage
lanee.
In The Murder Scene
lanee.
September 13th, 2006 at 11:46am
Our gym teacher told some girl that she could get lost in the woods and her body would survive for months. XD
mercy in the sky.
Shotgun Sinner
mercy in the sky.
September 14th, 2006 at 11:48pm
My friend's old elementary school teacher locked a girl in the closet inside the classroom.

I think the teacher got in trouble. (Which is good.)
reinvent love.
Bulletproof Heart
reinvent love.
September 14th, 2006 at 11:53pm
dude, in 8th grade there was a huge rumor that one of the PE teachers was a pedofile, and one time when we were skating for our skating unit, he looked down my friend's shirt. and he walked into the girl's locker room once, but there were only a few girls in there already.
i think he got fired, from what my fellow 8th grade friends are telling me.
iunno.
reinvent love.
Bulletproof Heart
reinvent love.
September 14th, 2006 at 11:58pm
oh, and this year my music teacher gives some of the people in the class nick names. there is this one girl that he calls "little mis. queen latifa" and he calls me pink floyd because of my hair..xD
and there is a kid named julius in the class and he calls him lil' jon because he says "whut?!" all of the time.
lmfao.
Darkened Angel
Salute You in Your Grave
Darkened Angel
September 15th, 2006 at 12:05am
I've heard one or two of my teachers 'slip' before

Mr. Jamieson curses at students sometimes...

that's about it
mercy in the sky.
Shotgun Sinner
mercy in the sky.
September 15th, 2006 at 12:18am
When I was in second grade, I found a broken pencil in my desk.
So I came up to my teacher (who constantly made kids cry) to ask if I could have a new one.
The cranky old bat sent me out in the hall for ten minutes and yelled at me!
I remember crying.

...But it was cool, because the next day my mom told her off. Very Happy
mercy in the sky.
Shotgun Sinner
mercy in the sky.
September 15th, 2006 at 12:20am
Oh, and this isn't necessarily a BAD thing, but my cooking teacher sings CHRISTMAS CAROLS when it isn't even near Christmas.
And he sings it LOUD, so the whole kitchen can hear it. It's rather hilarious.
Razorblade Kisses
Motor Baby
Razorblade Kisses
September 15th, 2006 at 02:58pm
My Religion teacher failed me in a test cuz of who I am and shit...oh well.
scandalous.
Always Born a Crime
scandalous.
September 15th, 2006 at 03:01pm
My Geogabum teacher gets boners in class.
Thats pretty bad.
bound and gagged
Bulletproof Heart
bound and gagged
September 15th, 2006 at 03:04pm
I learned how to make meth from my health teacher in 4th grade

And my fifth grade teacher- well I didn't learn anything in fifth grade except how to play kickball and win at ice-cream eating contests
antennas to heaven.
Banned
antennas to heaven.
September 15th, 2006 at 03:24pm
When I was in Primary school, there was a teacher called Mrs Logue, she was an evil old bitch. When my sister went there, she had Mrs Logue for maths, and when it came to handing out the books, my sister Hayleis book wouldn't be there. Every lesson. So I think that she hid her book on purpose, just so she could pick on her. She had a thing for picking on Haylei, she'd shout at her for everything she did.
And she would whack kids on the head with pens. And she'd make Haylei look for it all lesson, and threaten her. Nearly every lesson, my sister would ask if she could go to the bathroom and she'd go in there and cry until the lesson was over.
And then when I had her for a lesson, I answered a question wrong, and she swooped down into my face and started shouting at me. And I started crying, and she said I was a pathetic little girl for crying and told me that I'd better stop. I was only about 7!
And once, she asked a question, and me and a couple of other people put our hands up, and I kept my hand up to say something, and after the other person had answered the question, she shouted at me saying I was very rude and sly for keeping my hand up.
WTF.
So I told my mom when I went home, and my mom and dad came back up to the school that evening and kicked her ass.
My mom was all "Don't you ever get in my daughters face again, or I'll be back up this school as quick as a flashm, mark my words".

Oh and in the school I'm in now, my maths teachers been known for looking up girls skirts and stuff.
And once we had a Drama sub, and he went "Pwoa, it smells like shit in here" XD
Rawr_
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rawr_
October 5th, 2006 at 05:07pm
my old horse back trainer got fired temporallily once because the owner of the place found out he molested some kid...and then we left there because they brought him back..and my math teacher(who i had in 6th grade too) was talking to one of my friends who needed lunch money so he gave them money and said i made this dancing last night. and another time she asjed him something about makeup and he knew the answer so we think he is a drag queen.. and he always sits very wrongly in his chair..men just shouoldnt NOT sit leaning back with their legs wide open O_o and he call all the "popular" girls beautiful...we all think he is a pedifile(sp.?) and this im my second year with him im in8th now...not cool
Aishwarya in town
Awake and Unafraid
Aishwarya in town
October 5th, 2006 at 07:32pm
My Core teacher constantly tells us about the names she calls us on the weekends.
ByeHalyconDays
Bleeding on the Floor
ByeHalyconDays
October 5th, 2006 at 08:34pm
The band teacher threw makers at kids because they didn't pratice. Some of the kids threw them back at her went she turned around. Our history teacher would come in hungover.
Zoe.Scandalous.
Bleeding on the Floor
Zoe.Scandalous.
October 5th, 2006 at 10:00pm
My old gym teacher would stare at my boobs a lot.

And my old english teacher hated me cause I'm bi and she's homophobic.
my chemical romance.
Banned
my chemical romance.
October 5th, 2006 at 10:32pm
My teacher sits with her legs wide open in a skirt. She's like, 50 and 300lbs.

Uhh. Our new princible supposibly walked into the girls changeroom at his last year. He was covered or something, because there was no case, and he said he had the authority. Yeah, there were girls changing.

It's a small school. We don't have alot happening. Except my teacher will make me turn around and look at my ass, to see if I'm wearing a G-String, and if it's hanging out. She announced infront of the class multiple times. Ughh. And she pulled a guy's shorts down in gym, because she saw the logo on the boxers. Apparently Corona isn't appropriate.
TRQ
Always Born a Crime
TRQ
October 5th, 2006 at 11:23pm
my bology/ algebra teacher comes into school drunk sometimes, it's actually really funny because she tells us in the beginning of the hour to be quiet, then slams her head on her desk and passes out.
reckless decadence.
Salute You in Your Grave
reckless decadence.
October 7th, 2006 at 09:55pm
In sixth grade, one of the science/social studies teachers was gay. I didn't really have him, but he apparently acted REALLY close to the boys in his homeroom.
And in seventh grade, our math teacher would stand in the hallway after our gym class and tell all of the boys, never the girls, 'Aren't we boys looking all hot and sweaty today?'
And this year, our science teacher says damn all the time. And on accident, our math teacher said 'I wear them when I do dirty things'. We asked him why he wasn't wearing jeans, and he was wearing like...dress pants.

He meant yardwork, etc. But no...
¹²³Mrs.Self.Destruct©™
Bleeding on the Floor
¹²³Mrs.Self.Destruct©™
October 7th, 2006 at 10:17pm
This isn't really bad or anything... but the other day my AP english teacher somehow went from talking about grammer... to talking about Santa... to talking about masturbation. It was hilarious because everyone in the class was like O_O and he was like hahahahahahahaha.

He's a really cool dude. I laugh every day in that class lol.
StonyPony
Jazz Hands
StonyPony
October 7th, 2006 at 10:27pm
Well, I'm not sure if this counts or not because this happened to my dad and not to me, but here goes.
On my dad's first ever day of school, he didn't know how to write his name (Marty), so his teacher, whose name was Mrs. Cabe, took him in the hall and paddled him. Not just a lovepat, either. She made him bend over with his head three inches from the wall and hit him with a boat paddle with holes drilled all in it for aerodynamics. It knocked him out. (And I thought teachers were bad nowadays.)