Don't have an account? Create one!

Bad things that your teachers have done

AuthorMessage
kirstin
Salute You in Your Grave
kirstin
October 22nd, 2006 at 11:06am
Teacher one - Ex-music teacher.
She used to work at a Christian Youth Club thing.
And... did something with one of the boys at it.
-shrugs-
She got put on the sex offenders list or something.

Teacher two - Biology.
Not so bad but he swears ALL the time in class.
It's kind of funny.
aiden_alexander
Really Not Okay
aiden_alexander
October 22nd, 2006 at 11:16am
students walked in on my teacher and the princapal fucking
point counterpoint.
Always Born a Crime
point counterpoint.
October 22nd, 2006 at 12:28pm
One used to curse at us- this happened when I was in 6th grade. O.o
Doll Parts
Salute You in Your Grave
Doll Parts
October 22nd, 2006 at 12:45pm
One of the old tech teachers was a pedo O_o he was in the paper about it aswell he used to ask his form for pictures of themselves O_o
Neurotically Yours
Killjoy
Neurotically Yours
October 22nd, 2006 at 01:01pm
One of my teachers fingered my mate at the Prom.. he was sacked obviously and some other crap happened with the police and shit but we never got to know exactly what happened being mere pupils we were kept in the dark.
dean winchester.
Tragic With a Capital T
dean winchester.
October 22nd, 2006 at 01:44pm
A teacher at my elementary school is a huge pervert. He pulled one of his femal students onto his lap, and wrapped his arms aroung her waist and sat like that for the whole period.
She was in 5th grade at the time. Then when recess came, she got up, and he smacked her ass, and said, "See you later."

The same teacher grabbed my friends boob and made a "beep beep" sound.

AliroSilver
Really Not Okay
AliroSilver
October 22nd, 2006 at 01:55pm
We were on a class trip to a boarding school in Yokohama while I still lived in Japan. The teachers went out drinking when they were supposed to be watching us and three girls got caught playing a rather interesting game of "I'll show you mine if you show me yours", two boys were caught breaking into the offices. Don't know why they did it. But yeah, the teachers came back totally wasted and found out what was going on and started smacking the students around, so me and the only two friends I had tackled the teachers to try to get them to stop. Kind of futile though 'cause I was a reeeeeeeeeally tiny girl when I was 11. But the Japanese teachers came just in time to stop them so that's good.
MADIS0N.
Motor Baby
MADIS0N.
October 22nd, 2006 at 02:00pm
That's really creepy....

We had a sub in PE the other day, and he was telling us where to stand for some asinine game. He put his hand on my shoulder and was like, "Sit here," and ran his hand down my waist and lingered on my hip a liiii-ttle too long.

It freaked me out.

Theres also this crazy teacher who hates the gifted kids. Us gifted children were standing in the hallway during break because that's what we do, and she storms down the hall screaming at us, "WHAT ARE Y'ALL DOING IN THE HALL? JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE GIFTED DOESN'T MEAN YOU'RE BETTER THAN THE REST OF US!" and my friend, who is Indian, said,"But we're supposed to be out here..." and the teacher yelled, "SHUTTUP BOY AND GO BACK TO YOUR COUNTRY."

She got in trouble.
PenguinVampire
Salute You in Your Grave
PenguinVampire
October 22nd, 2006 at 02:22pm
The other day we had a sub for english, and she wrote my friend up saying the 'homie' was illigal. She even said she had to go to court for it, and wrote three roughdrafts for the refural.

then she had the seniors for english, and they always goof around. She told one girl to shut the f*ck up and then tried to slap her. THEN another teacher was supposed to teach teen leadership, and she was cursing at her and all in her face.

Then she braged about her condo. That just ticked me off a little...

The princable said she is NEVER coming back, he can't deal with all of the complaints from students and parents...
insane clown posse.
In The Murder Scene
insane clown posse.
October 22nd, 2006 at 05:41pm
in 1st grade my teacher pulled my hair and dragged me out of my class. 2nd grade my PE teacher is a perv *shivers* so he grabbed this girls ass and rubbed her chest wow! he got arrested though. 5th grade people told everyone i had sex (NOT TRUE) and my teacher was laughing when i was crying. 6th grade the head master thought i was gunna kill myself because i wore to much black. and this year (7th grade) the secretary slapped my friend just because she scratched her head. Oh! and i have a new english teacher damn is she fucking wacko so one day we were learning about interjectives and i got a question wronge she was like IF YOU GUYS GET ANOTHER ONE WRONGE IM GUNNA FUCKING BEAT YOU AND THROW U IN A HOLE SO NO ONE CAN HEAR U SCREAM FUCKERS! and my eyes were like O_O holly shit. so my mom's sueing the school because theres MUCH MORE they did but if i said all of it it probally would take up the whole page just a word of advice Dont Ever EVER go to David Posnack, its a shit hole.
insane clown posse.
In The Murder Scene
insane clown posse.
October 22nd, 2006 at 05:45pm
xOhTheHorror!___:
HarlequinDoll:
I swear my highschool biology teacher is a pervert and a peadophile. He bought a teenie a three pack of thongs because she got a good mark in his class.

And one day, I was in the hall with a couple of friends, and I was wearing a fairly low cut shirt. One of my chick friends, stuck her face in my cleavage(don't ask) and was making a rude sound. He was walking by, looked directly at me and said, I quote:

"Oooooo, I'd like to have a taste of that!"

I never went near him again.

Ohmygod. That guy is seriously creepy. 0.0

OMGerard! Why dont u tell someone!?
pendulum;
Salute You in Your Grave
pendulum;
October 22nd, 2006 at 06:28pm
My Chemistry Teacher Miss Gossal set fire to the desk last week

xD

We had to get the fire extinguisher (sp?) out xD
girl interrupted.
Salute You in Your Grave
girl interrupted.
October 26th, 2006 at 05:18pm
did i say i found it funny now? it was funny at the time so CHILL.
ConverseGirl
Motor Baby
ConverseGirl
October 26th, 2006 at 05:23pm
my fifth grade teacher tought us pig latin and called the company that made our worksheets retards. not that bad compared to some of the stuff your teachers did.
Stacy's Mom.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Stacy's Mom.
October 26th, 2006 at 06:15pm
once my principal picked me up by my middle finger and carryed me all the way into the school. this was in elementry school. and this other teacher flipped a desk. and this is a rumer around my shool that one of the teachers tried to rape a kid and thats why shes not in our school anymore. and my old gym teacher said if i messed up on one more play in vollyball that he was going to fail me and lock me in the eqipment room over night.
Invincible.
Awake and Unafraid
Invincible.
October 26th, 2006 at 06:27pm
In 6th grade my class had a student teacher and he would ALWAYS stare at our butts. My two friends and I sat in a row of desks in the back in front of where he usually was and he would just stare. One day he asked my friend what she was doing. She said she was doing science and he replied with "saucy". I know that's not terrible,but damn did it make us laugh!

He also smelled funny.
In the girls locker room theres a dorr to go to her office and the door says; Go find a pole you hoe, Hoe, Slut, Take it off bitch, etc.
It's kinda funny.
Rawr.
Salute You in Your Grave
Rawr.
October 27th, 2006 at 05:35pm
well this isnt very interesting but I fell asleep in science and the teacher flips out and she threw stuff at me...including a science book and a dry erase markers..well actually she three of them at me...and then she told the class that she was fucking sick of people falling asleep in her class, and now she's moving...
reckless decadence.
Salute You in Your Grave
reckless decadence.
November 2nd, 2006 at 06:39pm
My Bio teacher swears all the time.
And yesterday, he was 'fighting' with another teacher, saying that it was a gorgeous day to go fly fishing.

"Being out on the lake on a day like today, it's gorgeous, it's...it's...IT'S ORGASMIC!"

But it's not bad. He's quite possibly the best teacher in that school.
mercy in the sky.
Shotgun Sinner
mercy in the sky.
November 2nd, 2006 at 06:53pm
HAHAHA, today my (awesome) math teacher threw a Coke cap at this guy's head because he wasn't paying attention. It was hilarious!!

And I also enjoyed it, because he annoys the hell out of me. Cool
mercy in the sky.
Shotgun Sinner
mercy in the sky.
November 2nd, 2006 at 06:55pm
Gabe!:
once my principal picked me up by my middle finger and carryed me all the way into the school. this was in elementry school. and this other teacher flipped a desk. and this is a rumer around my shool that one of the teachers tried to rape a kid and thats why shes not in our school anymore. and my old gym teacher said if i messed up on one more play in vollyball that he was going to fail me and lock me in the eqipment room over night.

Uhm, HEY IDIOT! That last one sounds like a joke. DUHHHH.