Don't have an account? Create one!

Bad things that your teachers have done

AuthorMessage
Delete me
Awake and Unafraid
Delete me
September 5th, 2010 at 04:03pm
Our economy teacher called us a "bunch of retards" , there's a kid in my class who is actually mentally retarded... she started crying so hard... didn't go to school on friday, she was really hurt. Fucking bitch you made her cry ¬¬ hope you're happy now.
Battery Acid
Salute You in Your Grave
Battery Acid
September 5th, 2010 at 04:22pm
During this last summer semester at my college, my Western civ teacher announced: "Anyone who guesses the exact score of tomorrow's Lakers game doesn't have to take the mid-term!"
He is a major basketball fan, but I still couldn't believe he said that.
on birds and glass
Always Born a Crime
on birds and glass
September 23rd, 2010 at 08:25am
My fourth grade teacher slept with a bunch of his students.
K.K.
Bleeding on the Floor
K.K.
September 25th, 2010 at 03:38am
According to two of my girl - friends, some of the female teachers at our school are complete *********.
I mean they talk to other classes about them.. Like this one teacher was telling this class thats two years senior from us (who told us) that she 'just felt like slapping' this one girl in my class..
Idk, but I was pretty shocked to hear that from a teacher..
But otherwise.... I think I can understand that sorta... she (that one girl) does act pretty ~bitchy sometimes... idk arrgogant, stuck up, vain. whichever.. I dont think I've ever felt like slapping her but I have my dislike moments with her.
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
September 25th, 2010 at 09:08am
there's this kid at my school named Hans, and he's a ginger, he wears shoulder pads all the time, he used to masturbate during class, and he wears shorts and sweaters at the same time. he also never talks- never, even during roll call and stuff. if you need to talk to him, he only writes his answers down on paper.

well at the beginning of the year, mr. ciaravino got a call and hans had to go down to the office. when he left, mr. c asked the class why he never talks and is there something wrong with him. i don't know, i think it was a little 'unprofessional' to talk about a student to the class or whatever.
yoseob.
Bleeding on the Floor
yoseob.
September 26th, 2010 at 02:40am
my substitute geography teacher call us 'stupid' and that we deserved to be 'put back to preschool' and that 'we should be shot in the face, as it would make us smarter.'

my substitute maths teacher grabbed my friend Jesse by his broken arm and dragged him across the room, before throwing him against the door.

neither teachers work at the school anymore as of last week.
it's all happening
Salute You in Your Grave
it's all happening
September 27th, 2010 at 07:08pm
my 8th grade algebra teacher threw a desk and broke off a corner of the little chalk holder thingie. it was awesome. :)
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
September 30th, 2010 at 04:04pm
my chorus teacher threw a shoe at the alto section today for not singing properly
LOVE MACHINE
Really Not Okay
LOVE MACHINE
February 22nd, 2011 at 05:14pm
There was this teacher named Mr. Cordy, and he'd yell at me fOr reading umbrella academy after class...and in 7th grade he ripped up this kid's newspaper report, sayin "That is not a real article! The school news paper doesn't count!" and for some godawful reason I'd say hi to him, he'd give me a "go to hell." look. He worked with my mom, coz she's a teacher at my school, and he was cocky. Thank god that guy resigned Very Happy
tay jardine;
Salute You in Your Grave
tay jardine;
February 24th, 2011 at 12:35pm
my eighth grade math teacher filmed down a girl's shirt
BornToQuit
Joining The Black Parade
BornToQuit
February 25th, 2011 at 02:59pm
My english teacher is a nutter and a most likely a perv. I swear he 'drops' his pencil just to look under the desks at the girls in thier skirts...

Also, he's a crappy english teacher.
Cheap Champagne
Motor Baby
Cheap Champagne
February 26th, 2011 at 09:04am
I had a really bad home economics teacher in 8th grade.

One time, when I discussed with my work partner in what order we should do something, the teacher loudly yelled out: "FINALLY she's got her marbles together!", plus basically called someone stupid and yelled at them when they asked the most simple questions.
In the end of the year, she told the whole class that she "had been way too nice when it came to grading us".

Yep, she was a bit of a bitch.
tay jardine;
Salute You in Your Grave
tay jardine;
February 26th, 2011 at 09:29am
not a full time teacher, but i had a substitute that kicked my friends entire class out of the room. he also told them that they weren't going to get the jobs they wanted if they didn't pay attention.
yeah
Thinking Happy Thoughts
yeah
March 1st, 2011 at 07:16pm
One of my music teachers kept laughing at me when I made mistakes. It was at a test that acually matters and I was singing. I play a wood instrument, so it was the first time I have sung like that. I had a breakdown afterwards.
gauche.
Killjoy
gauche.
March 2nd, 2011 at 12:52am
"You need to understand the mechanism, not memorize it. You don't want to fuck yourself. And I don't mean in the good way."

"Acid base reactions just happen. They do it first, ask questions later. Like a hot girl and a horny guy in a room, what happens? They fuck. They get it in. Like acid base....or Sn2, yea. That too."

I never have to wonder what made me love organic chemistry <3
yeah
Thinking Happy Thoughts
yeah
March 3rd, 2011 at 02:18pm
My first clarinet teacher hit his stundents with a pencil if they made a mistake. His students were all about 7 and learning to play an instrument for the first time. I remember that was so scared of him.
Then my friends mother got him fired.
RiotRaze
Killjoy
RiotRaze
March 6th, 2011 at 03:28am
My Maths teacher is far too excitable over maths. If he makes a mistake writing on the board (which, mind you, he does A LOT) he'll wave his arms around, skip on the spot (I kid you not) and announce loudly 'OH Nasty pastie it doesn't work!' And every time he says 'easy peasy' I wanna hit him in the face with a pumpkin pie.

My old drama teacher, on the other hand, was AWESOME. How awesome I cannot possibly HOPE to describe to you in words.
yoseob.
Bleeding on the Floor
yoseob.
March 18th, 2011 at 11:09pm
my advanced english teacher is always telling us dirty jokes.
androidgirl
Motor Baby
androidgirl
March 28th, 2011 at 12:37pm
one of my profs threw our homework on the floor. them he walked out and didn't show up for our classes for 2 weeks. he got over it eventually.
animeaddict008
Killjoy
animeaddict008
April 1st, 2011 at 10:47pm
ummm. Just yesterday I got pulled outta class to this teachers room about our lockers and she told me that I put nothing in it and I told her I did and she OPENED it with MY lock on it and put OTHER peoples stuff in it WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. I knew nothing about it! I always put my bags and my black purse in it at the end of school! what ELSE would I keep in there?!?! well i'm easily prone and shy to yelling so I just nodded and told her the truth of course,but when I walked away and she went back to doing whatever I felt like balling! Cry and then I went back to class and etc. I texted my mom and told her about it and then my mom took it to seriously,and father. and my mother went down there to tell her off,well! after she did talk to this woman she caught me at my locker at the end of the day (after I put my bags in and locked my lock of course) and told me off AGIAN about how I was lying, I TOLD MY MOTHER THE TRUTH! Evil or Very Mad and so were she yelled at ME I went to the bathroom and cried about it! Cry I wanted to DIE because there was ALL kinds of kids around! and now I have to go BACK monday and face her if she decides to talk to me agian! MAN I HOPE SHE JUST DIES OR SOMETHING I REALLY HATE HER BADLY! Mad