Crash Queen
ciara.
November 28th, 2008 at 07:39am
ignore.
girl interrupted.
Salute You in Your Grave
girl interrupted.
November 28th, 2008 at 07:42pm

a substitute science teacher moved me across to the other side of the classroom,
because he hates "emos" blah blah blah. and i can't think of anything else atm.
but yeah, he's a dick. he bullied my [ex?] best friend too a while back. :/
fuckingwankerdickbollockstaincock.
Everything Burns
Shotgun Sinner
Everything Burns
November 29th, 2008 at 11:51am
My teacher read my private notebook.
She put on a DVD and read it :/
Spirit of Jazz.
Motor Baby
Spirit of Jazz.
November 29th, 2008 at 12:17pm
my band teacher whipped her baton at the flutes the other day. she blamed it on her arthritis. the particular flute that got hit had just been mouthing off. hmmm. xD
art star.
Demolition Lover
art star.
November 30th, 2008 at 11:42am
Our physics teacher purposely made himself late for the first period.
Our class was his first period.
Neutral
Atavan Halen
Salute You in Your Grave
Atavan Halen
December 1st, 2008 at 08:28am
erm
my year 9 Phys Ed teacher would sit on a chair infront of the girls and watch only them run
he was such a whore
-shudder-
playground eyes.
Awake and Unafraid
playground eyes.
December 1st, 2008 at 08:57am
one teacher got a boner.. twice.

another looked down my friends' top, and explained a hickey that he had to the year twelves as a 'bruise' and told the year sevens that it was 'from a night of passion with his girlfriend'

another teacher rumoured to have thrown a chair at a year seven class.

xD
Eveline
Demolition Lover
Eveline
December 1st, 2008 at 02:15pm
My French teacher, he makes everybody pass who's wearing a skirt.
I had to do my oral exam and I was wearing a skirt so he kept staring at my legs.
But I passed. So I'm not sure if I should be happy or mad.
polly pocket.
Fabulous Killjoy
polly pocket.
December 1st, 2008 at 02:41pm
Once in drama, we were doing kick things and I was wearing a skirt. My friend was standing behind me when we were doing it, but my drama teacher moved her so he was behind me and looked up my skirt. o.O
I 'accidently' kicked him in the face when we were kicking.

Another teacher gets boners all the time whenever he goes past boys. Neutral

& my French teacher always calls us 'lazy maggots' and 'lazy tossers' etc.
Nothing really bad.
IceHog69
Bulletproof Heart
IceHog69
December 4th, 2008 at 10:26am
one of my biology teachers kicked a guy off the course for sneezing during a test. She sent him out and told him not to come back, but he came back today, and she dragged him out of the room...Neutral

Fangs.Up:

& my French teacher always calls us 'lazy maggots' and 'lazy tossers' etc.
Nothing really bad.
My opther biology teacher calls us 'miserable specimins'.
skitty.
In the Cannibal Glow
skitty.
December 4th, 2008 at 09:27pm
in the middle of a long rant about why we're in honors social studies he called people not in honors 'Jackasses'

I also heard one year that a gym teacher threw a desk at a kid...

and our guy gym teachers have a habit of hanging out in the girls locker room. They ALSO have a habit of getting FIRED.
Khrist
Banned
Khrist
December 5th, 2008 at 09:55am
Yara; wtf...:
Frank Wannabe?...:
xDD HOLY CRAP.. slap that bitch.

Dude seriously. Chill out a little. You can't just start hitting people and laugh when they're dead. You have to have some compassion for others.

Dude, you chill out. People suck. They dont deserve compassion
Shinori
Salute You in Your Grave
Shinori
December 5th, 2008 at 12:06pm
My teachers are all fucked up cause the industrial arts teacher is like old and has beer and shit like that in his "office" in his classroom and he looks down girls shirts no matter there age so there could be like little girl;s like grade 7 in there and he looks down there shirts and he gets right up close to you just to try and grab you
-runs-

also my science teacher treats everyone like dogs and commands them to do things like dogs
like one time she said "Mitchell no!! bad!! pick that up!!" like she would to a dog at me after I "accidetnally" threw paper across the room
MJLS
Always Born a Crime
MJLS
December 5th, 2008 at 01:36pm
my teacher of law just rubbed it in my face that I failed the test the moment I handed it in -__-"

i feel infinite.
Jazz Hands
i feel infinite.
December 5th, 2008 at 06:27pm
Not bad just weird really...
My biology teacher is a hunter and he brought in 7 dead pheasants to show us. When he picked them up and carried them, their heads were all wobbling around and stuff. It was...interesting. Why he had them at school...I'm not too sure.

In middle school the art teacher threw a trash can at a kid for breaking a pencil sharpener. About a month later he fell off his chair and hit his head...karma?
ElectricFeel
Bleeding on the Floor
ElectricFeel
December 6th, 2008 at 06:31am
My geography teacher got really drunk after our graduation dinner and ended up dancing with all the female students, it was pretty damn funny to watch actually because he was wasted and had to go into school to teach the next day.
IcyColdNights
Jazz Hands
IcyColdNights
December 6th, 2008 at 08:39pm
One day, (this was like, 2nd grade or something) I was walking backwards, talking to my friends, when I accidentally walked into this male teacher, who was carrying soup in a little container with an open lid. It ended up spilling all over my head and stuff, and I was crying, because this soup was HOT. The teacher was screaming at me and saying that it was all my fault and that I should look where I'm walking. I was so sad and scared. I thought he was going to hit me.
I told my mom and she went and yelled at him for a long time and had me transferred out of his science class.
infinity guitars.
Awake and Unafraid
infinity guitars.
December 18th, 2008 at 05:13pm
my physics teacher absolutely owns everyone, we even made a fan club for him on facebook.
like, he's a poor excuse for a teacher but everyone loves him
once we were doing this end of unit test and he left the answers on the board and didn't notice for like 15 mins
and he always goes into massive rants about stuff, like we were once throwing bits of paper at around the room and he starting talking about the paper on the floor and what a mess it was and did we live in this kind of mess? etc etc
the other day, he said "i am the king of the fire tribe". im not sure why, he's an utter legend
believing.
Salute You in Your Grave
believing.
December 20th, 2008 at 09:41am
sic transit gloria.:
my physics teacher absolutely owns everyone, we even made a fan club for him on facebook.
like, he's a poor excuse for a teacher but everyone loves him
once we were doing this end of unit test and he left the answers on the board and didn't notice for like 15 mins
and he always goes into massive rants about stuff, like we were once throwing bits of paper at around the room and he starting talking about the paper on the floor and what a mess it was and did we live in this kind of mess? etc etc
the other day, he said "i am the king of the fire tribe". im not sure why, he's an utter legend

Oh wow, you just described my Life Skills teacher almost perfectly.
He does all that and somedays, he plays computer games on his laptop in class. He doesn't even teach. And, once or twice, he brought hs guitar to class and wasted one whole hour talking about the true meaning of love. xD

My class and the other classes with him have already started this fan club fo him. Hands down, any straight-A student's nightmare, any other's the best dream ever!
lisbeth salander.
Shotgun Sinner
lisbeth salander.
December 21st, 2008 at 12:59pm
Me and my ex boyfriend (boyfriend at the time) came into the virtual school lesson late, and at the same time. So my teacher goes.
"Have you two been sleeping in the same bed?"
We were both like, O_O. "Nooo."
xD. That woman's a nutcase.

Then another day she started gushing about how hot Lewis Hamilton is rolling on floor
She must be in her late fifties XD.