Don't have an account? Create one!

Bad things that your teachers have done

AuthorMessage
The Creature
In The Murder Scene
The Creature
January 21st, 2009 at 04:00pm
Oh, and yesterday, the school was showing the inauguration of Obama in the auditorium. My math class wanted to go, and my teacher was like; "No, we have math to do."
[Student] "But this is historic!"
[Her] "Every inauguration is."
[Me] "Okay, but he's the first African-American president!"
[Her] "No. He's only half black. He's half white. He's not an actual African0American. It's not that important."
[Me] "So you're saying that even though he's of African decent, and is American, he's not black? Does this mean you don't care that only years ago, our country hated people who were even 1/16 African-American? Does this mean you have no pride in how far our nation has come?"
[Her] "No, it means that math is more important. And besides, you can watch it again, or the news coverages."
[Student] "But it won't be live."
[Her] "It's no big deal. He's going to get assainated, anyway. Now, sit down asn let's gt to work."

I don't really like her....
teen spirit.
Crash Queen
teen spirit.
January 21st, 2009 at 04:10pm
One of our teachers told a south african girl in my class to "go back to where she came from" because she forgot her homework.
-_-
Fall To Peices.
Salute You in Your Grave
Fall To Peices.
January 21st, 2009 at 06:29pm
This girl in my school was wearing pink cowboy boots and my P.E. teacher told her she should work in a strip bar! haha
Not that bad but weird. He's a pretty cool teacher.
jay!
Bleeding on the Floor
jay!
January 25th, 2009 at 12:08am
Weeeelll.

My old technology/computer teacher is currently serving time in prison for raping/molesting one of his students.
She was like twelve at the time, so the whole affair is kind of icky.
ThisRiddleofRevenge
Motor Baby
ThisRiddleofRevenge
January 25th, 2009 at 03:03pm
OMG its the same geography teacher ive moaned about on this thread before some chav started shouting "go slit ure wrists" right across the classroom so i started shouting back because i was in an already really pissed off mood. we both ended up swearing at eachother from oposite sides of the room and all my fuckin teacher did was stand and look at us as though its nothing and we'll sort it out ourselves yeah right!
ThisRiddleofRevenge
Motor Baby
ThisRiddleofRevenge
January 25th, 2009 at 03:13pm
HarleyHostility:
My principal.

First she painted over all of the murals in our high school. The murals had been painted every year by that year's graduating class since the high school opened up. Without permission my principal painted over them and when the families got angry and went to the board, she blamed it on the janitors.

Second at an assembly for Christmas she was giving out gifts to students by calling out their names. One boy came down to recieve a shirt and into the mike she said "And if you need a bigger size go to the athletic office." This is clearly a bigger boy and the entire school started laughing at him as he stood in the middle of the auditorium. That was entirely uncalled for.

Third, for Veterans Day she had kids bring in pics of people they knew that have or are currently serving in the military. I brought in a pic of my late Great Grandfather who had just died. I wanted to use the picture to honor him. I gave it to her directly and told her I needed the picture back because it was the only picture my Greatgrandmother had of her late husband from his military days. It was a very old picture. She promised I'd get it back. And I promised my Greatgran I wouldn't loose her picture. My principal then came on the intercom and told the students that if they wanted their pics back she'd return them as long as they put their name and information on the back. As I did. Then a few months later I went to her asking where they were. She had let the janitors take them down supposidly and THROW THEM AWAY!!!!! I did all but scream into her face and punch her. I was livid. She had made a promise and didn't care enough about our students or our veterans to keep it. So my mother flipped shit on her and was like"Tell me how I'm going to tell my grandmother that we cannot return an irriplaceable picture of her late husband because Harley's principal didn't care enough about the veterans to keep her promise. Tell me how I'm going to tell her that a picture she loved so dearly wll never be returned?"

That lady needs to be fired immidiately. And I'm working on it.

OMG!!! thats terrible i think you should have punched her in the face that was totally out of order dude im all the way in london but if id live near u i would have slapped her for you thats just REALLY REALLY bad
killjoy.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
killjoy.
January 25th, 2009 at 04:17pm
Well, Mr. Platt, my speech teacher told the class a story. It was how he was riding his motorcyle one day when a car pulled out in front of him. He hit the car and was thrown from the bike. He said that his balls were swollen to the size of tennis balls, and the kept them elevated but left is d*ck just hanging there!
and those were his exact words, slightly nasty to picture...

and Mr. Mosko, my HAVPA (aka Arts and Humanities) teacher, told us some stories. One was about how he used to steal beer when he worked at Piggly Wigglys, how he was going 90 in a 45 zone with 7 people in the car and they were all drunk. Then he told us how he dated this stripper with the stage name Bailey...and when we asked what her real name was, he said, and I quote, "I have no idea...but the sex was amazing."
He's a pretty cool teacher though, definitely my favorite...
demon dean
Always Born a Crime
demon dean
January 27th, 2009 at 07:32pm
my principal has a DUI.
questionable content
Always Born a Crime
questionable content
January 28th, 2009 at 02:12pm
once we had this armor presentation, the lady was asking for volunteers to try it on, she pointed to this kid, and two kids came up. when the first one walked onstage, she said, "I asked for the big kid and the little kid came up"
way to make a kid feel great
Toronado
Bleeding on the Floor
Toronado
January 29th, 2009 at 03:18am
My year 9 science teacher always bragged about her cat.
She called it her 'show pussy'.
She didn't understand why we all cracked up when she talked about it.
Jack's broken heart
Awake and Unafraid
Jack's broken heart
January 29th, 2009 at 05:22am
My science teacher said "Not many of you need to diet"
not nobody
but not many of you.
Hah
Harlequinn
Salute You in Your Grave
Harlequinn
January 29th, 2009 at 11:38am
my crazy art teacher brought out all kinds of nude drawings the other day, and it wouldn't of been awkward if she hadnt started saying "oh this was a weekend guy, this was a two week guy, he was great, this guy was a dick but really hot...."
Craig Mabbitt
Really Not Okay
Craig Mabbitt
January 30th, 2009 at 02:13am
Yeah, this isn't funny but..

Back when I was in third grade, I had this really mean teacher. Maybe it's cause of the reputation I had for always getting in trouble, but, she would always put me in the back of the class, humiliate me in front of my classmates, even taken something from me and never returned it. (I later found out she gave it to her neice) Yeah, she also made me cry quite a few times...

I used to read at a really high level, and used sophisticated words, so when my mom had a teacher conference with her, my teacher told me that I "copied my mother" in regards to how I spoke, even how well I read. My mom denied it saying that she barely even knew half the words I said, and my teacher then proceded to call my mother a liar, to her face. Needless to say, my mother was pissed beyond belief, and switched classes almost immediately...Last time I saw her, last week of 5th grade, she was still teaching. I don't know if she is now, but I sincerely hope not...

Also, I was told by a close family friend that that teacher essentially picked kids to torment. Lucky me, she happened to pick me that year...
fawkes
Bleeding on the Floor
fawkes
January 30th, 2009 at 03:19am
One of my teachers had the unfortunate habit of not thinking before she said anything in class. She never meant for the things she said to sound the way they did, but she did say some really bad things when she actually meant something entirely different. She was really self-centred too, always talking about her daughter, her cat, or how wonderful she was as a dancer. It got so annoying, but luckily I have a different teacher for that subject this year.

One of my teachers told our class last year when we watched a couple of rather inappropriate movies (because of drugs, nudity, language, etc) to not tell our parents. I'm still amazed he even let us watch those movies in school.

And there was that teacher who barely taught half the curriculum. We watched Star Wars, The Wizard of Oz, and Pirates of the Caribbean in that class instead...
fault lines.
Awake and Unafraid
fault lines.
January 31st, 2009 at 06:36am
in year 7 my maths teacher went on long service leave so we got a sub for the term. he was this old irish guy and i was in one of the top classes but i really wasn't ment to be there (i suck so much at maths, but i was in it cause i was in top classes for other stuff. its hard to explain) so we i got a fairly difficult question right, he walked past me and hit the back of my head and was like "nice work girly!"
it wasn't bad, just really weird, that guy was so funny.
Elsa
Fabulous Killjoy
Elsa
February 3rd, 2009 at 07:54am
lol this isnt bad but

my french teacher wrote on the interactive whiteboard with permanent marker and had to pay for it lol
the king blues.
Bleeding on the Floor
the king blues.
February 3rd, 2009 at 08:20am
Apparently, some English teacher at our school made a whole class sit under their desks with their hands on the heads, when a fire bell rang when the windows were open. I think she thought that the windows would shatter. "/
hunzana
Awake and Unafraid
hunzana
February 5th, 2009 at 12:41pm

I had a smoke with one of my teachers last year on the benches at school during lunch
black magic woman.
Salute You in Your Grave
black magic woman.
February 7th, 2009 at 08:55am
My classmate was asked to recite and answer our teacher's question then my classmate's book fell down from her desk and she accidentally said "Oh shit!" then our teacher replied to her "You're shit too." Well aside from that she enjoys humiliating us with our gestures.
certain romance
Thinking Happy Thoughts
certain romance
February 9th, 2009 at 11:40am
not sure if this is relevent but seen as it just happened i said id write it...
was just in a really dull financial lecture when some ignorant fuck started a rascist rant bout how people are coming into "his country" and stealing jobs...there was alot in the class from other countries and they walked out upset...and the lecturer didnt do one thing to shut him up...just let him go on and on...