Don't have an account? Create one!

House Of Wolves

AuthorMessage
mcr;love?!
Killjoy
mcr;love?!
December 13th, 2006 at 07:26pm
Yo, kay, I think it's about how someone committed a crime or a sin (S-I-N YEAH S-I-N) and thinks they should go to hell.
Or be disowned or something.
Blue_Demon
Motor Baby
Blue_Demon
December 19th, 2006 at 10:10am
live.love.burn.die:
In this song the Patient is looking back at his life, and how he's affected others. The Patient comes to realize that he may very well be going to hell. The Patient seems to be in a very dark state of mind at this point, perhaps both fearful and angry from his condition, hence his thoughts of going to hell. He can't seem to decide if he wants people to comfort him ("tell me I'm an angel"Wink, or if he wants people to scold him ("tell me I'm a bad man, kick me like a stray"Wink.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Wolves

That I totally agree with, considering what's going on to him physically he's bound to be afraid of what's going to happen.
silverrain
Thinking Happy Thoughts
silverrain
December 25th, 2006 at 07:16am
I agree with this as well.
I think the song is about the patient himself and about a moment in life when you can't be pretentious anymore that you've always been a good person. You’ve done angelic deeds as well as bad ones. It’s part of every one of us. And now you’re afraid of what is awaiting you.

Rationally I don’t believe in heaven or hell, but since I've been brought up as a Protestant, I can’t completely cast off this fear that the idea of a “hell” has evoked in me. It’s still there lurking somewhere in my subconsciousness...it's strange...

p.s.: *Merry Christmas to everyone*
mymikeyromance
Killjoy
mymikeyromance
December 26th, 2006 at 08:57am
Blue_Demon:
live.love.burn.die:
In this song the Patient is looking back at his life, and how he's affected others. The Patient comes to realize that he may very well be going to hell. The Patient seems to be in a very dark state of mind at this point, perhaps both fearful and angry from his condition, hence his thoughts of going to hell. He can't seem to decide if he wants people to comfort him ("tell me I'm an angel"Wink, or if he wants people to scold him ("tell me I'm a bad man, kick me like a stray"Wink.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Wolves

That I totally agree with, considering what's going on to him physically he's bound to be afraid of what's going to happen.

yeah. i agree with you, too. Wink
Awake And Unafraid
Killjoy
Awake And Unafraid
December 27th, 2006 at 08:49am
Ive heard its about the patient getting transported to hell in a dream and gee imagined it had wolfs and scary stuff so they called it house of wolfs. I also think the patient is thinking about himself going to hell for how hes lived his life. I think he gets visited by a priest or vicar who wants to help him redeem his sins but hes not interested and mocks churches like that in the song. "ashes to ashes we all fall down I'm gonna sing the praise. Ashes to ashes we all fall down, we've got innocence for days" like saying look I've done achurch service now I'm sin free again- and he doesn't belive that. "Tell me I'm a bad man kick me like a stray,Tell me I'm an angel take this to my grave" means hes not sure whether he wants people to punish him or feel sorry for him. "as the blood runs down the wall, you see me creeping the hall" means he sees himself as a demon like in a scary movie.

I love this song! When gee does the church bit I see him in a vicars uniform in black doing a church service for ghools and ghosts in a dark church somewhere and they're all rejoicing in they're way. so cool.
silverrain
Thinking Happy Thoughts
silverrain
December 27th, 2006 at 10:13am
Awake And Unafraid:
I think he gets visited by a priest or vicar who wants to help him redeem his sins but hes not interested and mocks churches like that in the song. "ashes to ashes we all fall down I'm gonna sing the praise. Ashes to ashes we all fall down, we've got innocence for days" like saying look I've done achurch service now I'm sin free again- and he doesn't belive that.

I've never really thought about those lines in particluar. But I find this a good interpretation.
suffocate!
Motor Baby
suffocate!
December 31st, 2006 at 06:49am
I think it's about a man that has commited an unforgivable crime and is living in anxiety, worried about going to hell when he dies.

But then, the song starts he's gone a tad manic (drugs?) Razz and starts not really giving a shit about it.
XpoizonXkissesX
Killjoy
XpoizonXkissesX
January 1st, 2007 at 02:27pm
To me it talks about a man that has done unforvigable sins and worries about going to hell but the more he thinks about it decides that he really dosent give a damn were he goes and actyally laughs about it.
S-I-N, S-I-N. It kind of seems like he's mocking it a little.
Cheap Champagne
Motor Baby
Cheap Champagne
January 5th, 2007 at 07:32am
I love this song, I think (as many of you do) that it's about hell and the devil
notetoself.
Killjoy
notetoself.
January 7th, 2007 at 10:19pm
XpoizonXkissesX:
To me it talks about a man that has done unforvigable sins and worries about going to hell but the more he thinks about it decides that he really dosent give a damn were he goes and actyally laughs about it.
S-I-N, S-I-N. It kind of seems like he's mocking it a little.

thats what i thought too
like at fist he kinda cares, and then in the end he just decides like w/e
and it seems as if it doesnt matter to him anymore..
Tragic.
Banned
Tragic.
January 25th, 2007 at 03:34pm
Panda Stalker:
I think it's a criminal or rapist, someone really bad that The Patient meets on his way to heaven or to the land of death, either way, it's after he dies. This guy has done a lot of bad things and his community is praising his death, maybe he was put to death by the state. He knows he's going to hell and is telling this to The Patient. I think that people saw him kill someone because he says:
"And as the blood runs down the walls,
You see me creepin' up these halls."

That's just what I think, I definately don't think it's The Patient telling us that he was a bad man, I think it's just a bad dead person he meets after he dies.

yeeessssssss.
i get it now.
blackaisten
Motor Baby
blackaisten
January 27th, 2007 at 09:53am
Think it's about hell too.. And this SOMEONE who's just doing ev'ry thing bad..
You play ring around the ambulance,
Like you never gave a care - You know, we have to use the ambulance to the victims who need it. If we can't get it out, then someone will die. So don't play around it.. Or we have to drive over you..
I been a bad motherfucker
Tell your sister I'm another! - Well, it might be about HIMSELF..
And I should say what I wanna say.- Then i have to mention, "take this to my grave".. doesn't make a little more sence now?
Xx_Black Mariah_xX
Killjoy
Xx_Black Mariah_xX
January 27th, 2007 at 09:20pm
It sounds like that he still feels he/she/it is somewhat still a child and he/she/it has done something wrong, but just my opinion. Disgust
blackaisten
Motor Baby
blackaisten
January 28th, 2007 at 06:35am
Xx_Black Mariah_xX:
It sounds like that he still feels he/she/it is somewhat still a child and he/she/it has done something wrong, but just my opinion. Disgust
No need to be sad :happy:
We all have different opinions, right?
fxckingChelz''
Killjoy
fxckingChelz''
January 30th, 2007 at 05:48am
I think its the patient finally coming 2 terms with all the bad shit he may have done in his lifetime, and that he thinks he might be goin 2 hell.

if the black parade is about the patient, dont ya reckon the last single they bring out would be famous last words unless thats his last words b4 he dies then that shud have been before welcome 2 the black parade. and if that is the case then im well and truly foncused.
then maybe the last song wil be sleep?
im just praying theres a filmclip for house of wolves, disenchanted or teenagers, they cud do alot of stuff cos the lyrics leave it open.
demolitionlover1031
Jazz Hands
demolitionlover1031
January 30th, 2007 at 04:39pm
I think the song is about fearing the afterlife. Its about memories of condemnation throughout life coupled with the torture of so-called sins.
fxckingChelz''
Killjoy
fxckingChelz''
February 6th, 2007 at 05:38am
demolitionlover1031:
I think the song is about fearing the afterlife. Its about memories of condemnation throughout life coupled with the torture of so-called sins.
i agree.
i love the song full stop.
and your quotes haha XD PMSL
so funny.
ripper
Killjoy
ripper
February 6th, 2007 at 08:00pm
i figured it was about the patient being shunned like a stray dog. "kick me like a stray".
fxckingChelz''
Killjoy
fxckingChelz''
February 8th, 2007 at 01:58am
ripper:
i figured it was about the patient being shunned like a stray dog. "kick me like a stray".
thats pretty obscure and vague though....
xEvilComesDisguisedx
Killjoy
xEvilComesDisguisedx
February 8th, 2007 at 09:16am
whooooooooooooooooot!!! i love this song!! not quite sure wot it means!! i think u got good idea about it being hell and syuff!!!!

Everybody here is special xx Smile