Don't have an account? Create one!

House Of Wolves

AuthorMessage
Sarah Elise
Killjoy
Sarah Elise
July 7th, 2009 at 02:21am
this song is all about hell and possibly the patient going to hell as he goes through his journey which is the album
Sarah Elise
Killjoy
Sarah Elise
July 7th, 2009 at 02:21am
<3
Sarah Elise
Killjoy
Sarah Elise
July 7th, 2009 at 02:23am
this song is all about hell
Stand By Ure Beliefs
Fabulous Killjoy
Stand By Ure Beliefs
August 9th, 2009 at 05:57pm
Stand By Ure Beliefs
Fabulous Killjoy
Stand By Ure Beliefs
August 9th, 2009 at 06:00pm
Panda Stalker:
This guy has done a lot of bad things and his community is praising his death, maybe he was put to death by the state. He knows he's going to hell and is telling this to The Patient. I think that people saw him kill someone because he says:
"And as the blood runs down the walls,
You see me creepin' up these halls."

That's just what I think, I definately don't think it's The Patient telling us that he was a bad man, I think it's just a bad dead person he meets after he dies.

i agree with this opinion and its the best song on the cd
Black Dawn
Killjoy
Black Dawn
August 11th, 2009 at 06:15pm
i belive its about a priest going to see a patient who might have done bad things, but not terrible things, but he doesnt want to confess to them. but then starts to belive and wants everyone to belive or he thinks he is a bad man and wants someone to actually tell him that he is when he might not be.
but in the end everyone dies, and everyone he loves will die
Rorschach Test
Jazz Hands
Rorschach Test
February 14th, 2011 at 07:10pm
This is one that I have trouble fitting into the Parade scheme that I see in my head. I get the picture that this is told from the point of view of a "secondary character" i.e. not The Patient; instead told by someone still living. The voice presents me with the image of someone lost in the party scene and deeply angry inside, but not quite sure what they're angry about. I think that the person hated The Patient in life and relishes in his death, but now that he's gone they're left with nothing to fixate on but their own self-hatred.