Don't have an account? Create one!

House Of Wolves

AuthorMessage
My Unwanted Romance
Fabulous Killjoy
My Unwanted Romance
July 9th, 2007 at 08:36pm
I still don't get the 'ashes to ashes we all fall down' part.....
Killer King?
Killjoy
Killer King?
July 10th, 2007 at 05:43am
Im not sure if this is acurate, but a very relaible source told me this.
Apparently House of Wolves is partly based on the fact that as a child Gerard had nightmares about the devil, who appeared as a wolf in his dreams. The other factor is said to be that before they wrote this song, Gerard and the boys spent a night in a haunted house and things got a bit weird, like freaky things started to happen and yeah... all those things influenced the song.

Thats just what I was told.
xxxShotgunxSinnerxxx
Motor Baby
xxxShotgunxSinnerxxx
July 10th, 2007 at 06:54am
hmm idk either but it's a good song.
fallout vapor
Jazz Hands
fallout vapor
July 14th, 2007 at 01:34am
InxYourxClosetxBOO:
I still don't get the 'ashes to ashes we all fall down' part.....

I think that was just there cause that's what you say in the game
you know
ring around the rosies
or whatever it was called.
emmakatherine
Killjoy
emmakatherine
July 15th, 2007 at 12:11am
De_Tox6:
this song refers to the Bible, Mathew 21, 13 - "It is Written, my house shall be a House of Prayer. You have made it a Den of Thieves " J.C. ~ Right after the Savior beat the Holy Living Fuck outa the Money Lenders and Sellers of Doves (For Sacrifice) and so on.., I don't know what this has to do with the Patient and his ongoing struggle for Life, but it is simply a Warning to the Innocent (against churches!) ... Disgust

Wow, I actually lol'd a little at Jesus beating the "holy living fuck" out of anyone.
goffman
Killjoy
goffman
July 26th, 2007 at 08:21pm
we-ell, it could be that the house of wolves is hell, and the patient is seeing a glimpse of an all singing all dancing Satan on his travels with the black parade.
Ps. yeah, Jesus did beat the holy living fuck out of those people. he opened a can of sacrilegious whoopass on those mothers.
stormygirl84
Jazz Hands
stormygirl84
July 27th, 2007 at 01:54am
I saw "House Of Wolves" being about some sort of hustler or con man who gets killed for crossing the wrong people. Just one more person The Patient meets in the Black Parade, and it's his own Hell for his petty sins.
imperfectcrime
Fabulous Killjoy
imperfectcrime
August 4th, 2007 at 03:46pm
Oh, I've never really thought about this song. I mean, I like it and all but I couldn't find a sense to the lyrics. The theory about Hell is actually good!

Chocking_Flattery:
you know where he says "tell me i'm an angel"? well th efirst time i heard it, i thought he said " tell me i'm a ninja." sorry. out of topic.

Shocked ahahaha.
victoriaelaine.
Motor Baby
victoriaelaine.
August 6th, 2007 at 06:04am
this is my fav. song off of TBP, its my ring tone, hehe Smile
Demolition Lover.
Killjoy
Demolition Lover.
August 12th, 2007 at 05:47am
I dont' know.
a person tring to run away from the truth?
Myalyas
Killjoy
Myalyas
August 27th, 2007 at 09:57pm
LoveThePoison:
I think Gerard may have been inspired to write this by his underlying Catholic faith.
Its practically dripping witth religious imagery, choir boys, contrition, ashes to ashes,angels, etc

I think that all his experiences on the road and on stage have made him slightly afraid of what lies in store for him in his next life, he knows hes been bad, and yet he almost gets a kick out of it, wanting us to

"Tell me im a bad bad bad bad bad man,"

Its like hes giving this fear he has the royal two fingers, and telling them to fuck off cos hes living it like he wants to

Right on the money! Very Good! Clap
ShotGun Sinner.XG
Fabulous Killjoy
ShotGun Sinner.XG
August 29th, 2007 at 01:53am
[quote="Myalyas"]
LoveThePoison:
I think Gerard may have been inspired to write this by his underlying Catholic faith.
Its practically dripping witth religious imagery, choir boys, contrition, ashes to ashes,angels, etc

I think that all his experiences on the road and on stage have made him slightly afraid of what lies in store for him in his next life, he knows hes been bad, and yet he almost gets a kick out of it, wanting us to

Its like hes giving this fear he has the royal two fingers, and telling them to fuck off cos hes living it like he wants to

This is a pretty much it to me, and that Gerard just doesnt care what anyone else thinks about him!!! <3<3 Clap
Caramore
Jazz Hands
Caramore
August 29th, 2007 at 02:14am
isnt it the next single also?
Darkromance
Banned
Darkromance
August 29th, 2007 at 02:10pm
But I don't get thr part when Gerard says

"run like the devil cause their never gonna leave you alone"
Darkromance
Banned
Darkromance
August 29th, 2007 at 02:11pm
imperfectcrime:
Oh, I've never really thought about this song. I mean, I like it and all but I couldn't find a sense to the lyrics. The theory about Hell is actually good!

Chocking_Flattery:
you know where he says "tell me i'm an angel"? well th efirst time i heard it, i thought he said " tell me i'm a ninja." sorry. out of topic.

Shocked ahahaha.
Darkromance
Banned
Darkromance
August 29th, 2007 at 02:12pm
[quote="ShotGun Sinner.XG"]
Myalyas:
LoveThePoison:

This is a pretty much it to me, and that Gerard just doesnt care what anyone else thinks about him!!! <3<3 Clap
my_way_is_Gerard_Way
Killjoy
my_way_is_Gerard_Way
September 2nd, 2007 at 02:41am
It has to be about Hell...since Gerard had said that the wolves were supposed to represent the devil. I guess in a way, the patient meets demons
x_Killallyerfriends
Killjoy
x_Killallyerfriends
September 2nd, 2007 at 08:17pm
so i think this song is a bout a man,who is gay. One side loves him while the other side hates him and shuns him.but thats just my point on it.
Diana_a7x
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Diana_a7x
September 30th, 2007 at 04:25pm
I heard this song when they were showing the previews of the movie "Shoot Em' Up". really great song I must type.
PTA
Killjoy
PTA
September 30th, 2007 at 07:28pm
quick question, why do people believe in hell and satan but not God? it makes no sense? why would we be here only to be punished in the end even if we were good people and did everything tht is right?