Fabulous Killjoy
ForgottenxTeenager45
December 8th, 2007 at 08:57am
definitly one of my favorites, clean me off cuz IM SO DIRTY BABE!!! Clap
IxoRa
Killjoy
IxoRa
December 11th, 2007 at 02:07am
i believe that this song is about another different character who has been bestowed to do the same task as the main character in the two albums ( Bullets and Sweet Revenge)-to kill one thousand evil men. however this character probably killed until he went mad, forgets his real purpose for killing these thousand men and starts thinking that he is like collecting their souls instead of really killing them and somehow one day he wakes and finds out that he killed people and went even more crazy and kills himself as he mourns for the souls he "lost"... it's lame and complicated..but that's my opinion... Razz
SlitForFallenAngel
Killjoy
SlitForFallenAngel
December 12th, 2007 at 04:09am
IxoRa:
i believe that this song is about another different character who has been bestowed to do the same task as the main character in the two albums ( Bullets and Sweet Revenge)-to kill one thousand evil men. however this character probably killed until he went mad, forgets his real purpose for killing these thousand men and starts thinking that he is like collecting their souls instead of really killing them and somehow one day he wakes and finds out that he killed people and went even more crazy and kills himself as he mourns for the souls he "lost"... it's lame and complicated..but that's my opinion... Razz

???
love on her arms.
Bleeding on the Floor
love on her arms.
December 14th, 2007 at 06:25pm
Ok every one knows the story of Revenge so

i think he killed 1000 people and the girl comes back
and they both get shot and they both go to hell
hence: "We'll love again.
We'll laugh again
We'll fly again
And we'll dance again

And it's better off this way.."
kid from yesterday.
Bleeding on the Floor
kid from yesterday.
January 2nd, 2008 at 08:13am
Oh wow. Okay, I've always interpreted the song slightly differently. This sounds really weird and stupid and has nothing to do with the concept, but anyway. In a really small way, he could also be talking about living in the limelight and having people look up to him and stuff.

Stay out of the light - he wants to keep his loved ones away from the hoo-har of being popular.

Touched by angels, though I fall out of grace
I did it all so maybe I'd live this every day
- he's saying that even though people look up to him as some hero ('touched by angels') he's still human and he makes mistakes ('fall out of grace').

It ain't the money and it sure as hell ain't just for the fame
It's for the bodies I claim and lose
- he's doing it for the music and for how many people who's been touched by it.

Erm, yeah. I dunno why I thought that when I first listened to it. But I agree, I think most of the song's about the concept.
xXx-Helena-xXx
Killjoy
xXx-Helena-xXx
January 2nd, 2008 at 12:10pm
I Think That This Song Has Got Something To Do With Demolition Lovers :

Man And Woman Fall In Love, Woman Gets Killed, He Makes A Deal With The Devil, KIlled A 1000 Men But Then The Devil Breaks The Promise He Commits Suicide & They Never See Each Other Again
Linutia5486
Killjoy
Linutia5486
January 2nd, 2008 at 12:12pm
please register in this page and help us to have mcr concert in Lithuania . http://www.peticija.lt/visos/320
Linutia5486
Killjoy
Linutia5486
January 2nd, 2008 at 12:12pm
please register in this page and help us to have mcr concert in Lithuania . http://www.peticija.lt/visos/320
Darkromance
Banned
Darkromance
January 12th, 2008 at 12:38pm
Well he's in this situation where he is fighting to have the one he loves so that they can live their lives out together and

"cry again and dance again"

But then through all of that killing, someone winds up killing both of them by shooting them in the backs of their heads, and they will never quite be together, ever again Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Darling we're Dead
Killjoy
Darling we're Dead
January 23rd, 2008 at 03:06pm
This has probably been said before but I'll put it out there.

I think this song is a about a murderer (as we've all stated) who once he has killed his victims has taken they're identity, [another night and I'll be you].

When I heard that I thought he was taking their faces, (can't place where I heard that before) [some other way to continue to hide my face].
If he took their faces or something, any witnesses wouldn't be able to pick him out.

He then thinks that he becomes them. And when he's killed (or dies) all the people he's "become" dies also [and we're all dead now].

This has probably been said already, but in case it hasn't I wanted to say it.
Switchblade Saint
Salute You in Your Grave
Switchblade Saint
January 29th, 2008 at 01:07am
forgive me for not really contributing ....but right now, whenever i think of this song, i think of Sweeney Tood hehe ....

either way, it's a similar vein - the original intent for seeking redemption but ending up as another murderer
superhumangorilla
Jazz Hands
superhumangorilla
January 29th, 2008 at 04:29am
mcrnotobsession_life:

I think this song is a about a murderer (as we've all stated) who once he has killed his victims has taken they're identity, [another night and I'll be you].

When I heard that I thought he was taking their faces, (can't place where I heard that before) [some other way to continue to hide my face].
If he took their faces or something, any witnesses wouldn't be able to pick him out.

He then thinks that he becomes them. And when he's killed (or dies) all the people he's "become" dies also [and we're all dead now].

That's exactly what I think it means, too
livemcr
Killjoy
livemcr
January 31st, 2008 at 02:47am
A great thing about my chemical romance is that most of their songs are very metaphorical, this song is very much so.

If you listen to the demo, you realize that the song is very much centered around loss, and revenge as well as vengeance, the character in the song receives this by taking others lives for the sake of his and the one he loves. In the album version they replace it with even more metaphors in a way, and they describe everything different but the same.

"The line they gave US two shots in the back of the head.." makes me think that after killing the 1000 evil men and being reunited with his demolition lovers they spend 'one more night' with each other both get killed anyway. Possibly.

That made no sense but anyway
Craig Mabbitt
Really Not Okay
Craig Mabbitt
February 4th, 2008 at 07:38pm
I always though, when I first heard it, about Gerard, well, trying to become sober, and not being successful.

But, after I thought about it, and, er, got Jake to help me, I finally decided it's about the Demolition Lovers.
xandreaxnicholex
Killjoy
xandreaxnicholex
February 16th, 2008 at 06:12pm
It's the end of the story.
"Three Cheers" was about lovers.
They were separated by death in a gunfight.
The boy goes to hell, and the devil tells him that his love is still alive.
He also learns that he can be with her again if he retuns to the devil with the souls of 1,000 evil men.
This is just the end of the story.
Im not ok I promise
Killjoy
Im not ok I promise
March 1st, 2008 at 02:08pm
Ok, as most My Chem fans know, all of the songs have really two meanings. One in real life, and one for the plot of the c.d..Example: I'm not ok: Real Meaning: Gerard really liked a girl, but then her boyfriend took some skanky naked pictures of her and he completely lost all respect for her. C.D. Meaning: In order to be with his lover, the man needs to kill 1000 evil men, I'm not ok is about him killing a guy who went on a school shooting.

Although the real meaning of the song can be disputed, the C.D. Meaning is that once the man had killed all but one of the evil men he shot himself,because he realized he was the last evil man.
im1not3okay
Killjoy
im1not3okay
March 1st, 2008 at 03:15pm
I really do think that it has a lot to do with Demolition Lovers, i never thought about it that way before but it makes so much sense
sherlock!
Crash Queen
sherlock!
March 1st, 2008 at 09:21pm
The whole Revenge album is about a man and a woman who were in love, the woman died, the man vowed to bring her back for a price of 1000 evil souls, right? So, taking it from that...

The first verse is about his killing another man, just like any other. It's like his job, hence the title of the song. "Another night and I'll see you, another night and I'll be you, some other way to continue to hide my face."

"Another knife in my hands, a stain that never comes off the sheets, clean me off, I'm so dirty babe." says that he's been killing so many people, and it's so hard to see if what he's been doing is right, can he be "cleaned off" the stains of blood and murder?

"Touched by angels though I fall out of grace" means that he thinks he's doing this for the good, but he's actually doing something evil, which is killing. "I did it all so, maybe I'll do this everyday" means that he has gotten so used to killing people that it's almost like a routine.

"So deep and down we go" doesn't mean getting buried, but, rather, going deeper than that, meaning, you know, the inferno.

"I tried" means he tried to do the job of killing people, but seemed to have failed miserably. "And we'll all dance alone to the tune of your death, we'll love again, we'll laugh again, and it's better off this way" means that he went to hell because he killed those men, and so he actually met her there, and they were sort of reunited.

"They gave us two shots to the back of the head and we're all dead now" means that he has died the same way she did - he she got killed, and he killed himself after all the murders.

Okay, this is one really vague interpretation. O_O Someone tell me if I got anything wrong, please. Smile
Helmee Bluth
In The Murder Scene
Helmee Bluth
March 5th, 2008 at 04:09am
By "Another night and I'll be you" I thought he meant he'd be like the person he's going to see. Which would mean he will soon be dead. The analyses on here make more sense, in that killing someone to become them is how he's hiding his face.
sherlock!
Crash Queen
sherlock!
March 10th, 2008 at 10:15am
IxoRa:

I kinda get it... But I got a bit confused. XP