Don't have an account? Create one!

You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison

AuthorMessage
Sexual Innuendo.
Killjoy
Sexual Innuendo.
May 16th, 2007 at 06:58pm
I saw an interview on YouTube and Gerard said that Frank or Ray (Well, he didn't say 'Frank or Ray', I just don't remember) played the tune to the song for him, and he's like "It's about being in jail." Like that was just the vibe he got from it.

And on the 'Gerard is gay' note: I have a very straight friend, and he does crazy stuff like that all the time. People that do stuff like that are just having a laugh. Not everything means something.
MCR FREAK
Fabulous Killjoy
MCR FREAK
May 20th, 2007 at 12:32pm
About getting kicked around in prison
tragic affair.
Killjoy
tragic affair.
May 20th, 2007 at 02:45pm
the title kind of explains itself.
its about being put into prison and being "abused".
GerardthePatient
Killjoy
GerardthePatient
June 2nd, 2007 at 09:55pm
From my understanding, it has to do with Gerard's first homosexual experience with Bert McCracken.
Amanda Young
Bleeding on the Floor
Amanda Young
June 4th, 2007 at 08:13am
I luv this song, I'm not quite sure what it's meant to mean, but I love the lyrics and I think it's gr8. Apparantly it's something about being bum fucked lol Very Happy x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x
TheCanibalGLow
Killjoy
TheCanibalGLow
June 14th, 2007 at 09:29am
Gerard ish talking about getting fucked in the ass. . . duh, thats what happens in prison [really horny guys and gerard how do you think this will end??]

BTW:: at a show he said "This next song is about going to prison and getting fucked in the ass" >>my point exactly. .

____________I loved you
-------You stole my life
_________________You stole my heart.
aliveordeadx3
Killjoy
aliveordeadx3
June 21st, 2007 at 09:16pm
Bleeding Beauty:
Call me a dork, but where is rape mentioned?

seriously peoples!!![/quote]well, about the rape thing."You know what they do to guys like us in prison" I always thought ya'know. Like here they are skinny and not very muscular with these 300 pound freaks. Desperate for some um, action. and Bert. Gotta love the Bert factor. Too bad Gerard is mad at him.
Bleeding; Juliet
Motor Baby
Bleeding; Juliet
June 21st, 2007 at 10:23pm
i have 4 simple words for you.....
dont drop the soap
i repeat
dont drop the soap
writerGrrl
Salute You in Your Grave
writerGrrl
June 27th, 2007 at 10:08pm
I think this song's about someone who might be gay or might not (hence the "well I can't, well I can" part) but kisses the lips of another dude because that's his dying wish before he gets arrested and is abused in prison because everyone thinks he's gay. Later in the song someone (like one of the wardens) calls him to his room where he gets butt fucked.
Go fuck yourself
Devil's Got Your Number
Go fuck yourself
June 28th, 2007 at 01:37am
ok, one of gerards famous quotes is ,"if you don't go to high school you'll defidently go to jail." i think this song is a motivation in a way to try to keep kids in school, i think he's trying to show in lyrical art how bad prison is, cause you get fucked in the ass there whether you like it or not. just a thought
Lounge Fly
Bleeding on the Floor
Lounge Fly
July 13th, 2007 at 06:17am
This is Gerard's ideas of homosexuality, both from his experience with Bert and what he believes goes on in prison.

Just to all the "Gerard is gay" people, why is it that when two girls kiss no one cares (guys or girls) but when two guys kiss it's always gay? Obviously the intent wavers, but just because Gerard once kissed Bert in Truth Or Dare doesn't make him gay.
Go fuck yourself
Devil's Got Your Number
Go fuck yourself
July 13th, 2007 at 08:55am
i was kinda scared today, i was talking to my boyfriend on the phone and telling him mcr song meanings, when this song came on.i was like "oh the song about prison rape is coming on" and he begged me to turn it up so he could hear it, it kinda scared me
Bobbi_hearts_14
Killjoy
Bobbi_hearts_14
July 13th, 2007 at 09:36pm
IF ANyone SAys GErard IS GAy ONe MOre TIme, ILl CHop ALl YOur BAlls OFf.
fallout vapor
Jazz Hands
fallout vapor
July 14th, 2007 at 01:36am
Quote: "This song is about being very, very, very bad, and going to jail, and getting f*cked in the ass" - Gerard Way (I think it was Big Day Out or something)
Note: LMAO. nice description
Way1203
Fabulous Killjoy
Way1203
August 10th, 2007 at 01:58am
Prison song. Maybe they were innocent maybe they were guilty. Doesn't matter cause they're doing push ups in drag. lol
ghosted.
Jazz Hands
ghosted.
August 20th, 2007 at 07:44pm
Makes You Think Huh?

*Shudders*

Haha.

oxox
The Original Bob.
Demolition Lover
The Original Bob.
August 20th, 2007 at 10:38pm
okay, my thing is that were just 2 men as god has made us is something about homophobia, and if you read the acknowledgements for 3 cheers, it says, thank you bert mcracken for being my cellmate, so, something about bert in jail with gee, and it also says in the song my cellmates a killer, so BERT IS OBVIOUSLY A MASS MURDERER.
The Original Bob.
Demolition Lover
The Original Bob.
okay, my thing is that were just 2 men as god has made us is something about homophobia, and if you read the acknowledgements for 3 cheers, it says, thank you bert mcracken for being my cellmate, so, something about bert in jail with gee, and it also says in the song my cellmates a killer, so BERT IS OBVIOUSLY A MASS MURDERER.
The Original Bob.
Demolition Lover
The Original Bob.
The Original Bob.
Demolition Lover
The Original Bob.