Don't have an account? Create one!

You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison

AuthorMessage
The Original Bob.
Demolition Lover
The Original Bob.
August 20th, 2007 at 10:38pm
okay, my thing is that were just 2 men as god has made us is something about homophobia, and if you read the acknowledgements for 3 cheers, it says, thank you bert mcracken for being my cellmate, so, something about bert in jail with gee, and it also says in the song my cellmates a killer, so BERT IS OBVIOUSLY A MASS MURDERER.
The Original Bob.
Demolition Lover
The Original Bob.
okay, my thing is that were just 2 men as god has made us is something about homophobia, and if you read the acknowledgements for 3 cheers, it says, thank you bert mcracken for being my cellmate, so, something about bert in jail with gee, and it also says in the song my cellmates a killer, so BERT IS OBVIOUSLY A MASS MURDERER.
The Original Bob.
Demolition Lover
The Original Bob.
The Original Bob.
Demolition Lover
The Original Bob.
August 20th, 2007 at 10:39pm
The Original Bob.
Demolition Lover
The Original Bob.
The Original Bob.
Demolition Lover
The Original Bob.
The Original Bob.
Demolition Lover
The Original Bob.
The Original Bob.
Demolition Lover
The Original Bob.
The Original Bob.
Demolition Lover
The Original Bob.
The Original Bob.
Demolition Lover
The Original Bob.
The Original Bob.
Demolition Lover
The Original Bob.
The Original Bob.
Demolition Lover
The Original Bob.
The Original Bob.
Demolition Lover
The Original Bob.
The Original Bob.
Demolition Lover
The Original Bob.
The Original Bob.
Demolition Lover
The Original Bob.
The Original Bob.
Demolition Lover
The Original Bob.
Katharine
Killjoy
Katharine
August 21st, 2007 at 11:02am
suicidalthoughts:

XD
You make me laugh.

(Also, way to glitch out and post a million times =p)
OurHands-StaiNedRED
Killjoy
OurHands-StaiNedRED
August 22nd, 2007 at 06:30pm
rofl - nearly a whol page posted in same minute
OurHands-StaiNedRED
Killjoy
OurHands-StaiNedRED
August 22nd, 2007 at 06:30pm
rofl - nearly a whol page posted in same minute
OurHands-StaiNedRED
Killjoy