Don't have an account? Create one!

You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison

AuthorMessage
bound and gagged
Bulletproof Heart
bound and gagged
December 24th, 2006 at 09:50pm
I always thought the line, "To your room/what they ask of you/might make you want to say/ "So long", meant, like someone said, someone was making a prisoner do something, probably sexual in their cell, hence, "To your room, what they ask of you", and it made them kill themself or escape, hence, "might make you wanna say 'So long'."
josh franceschi.
Salute You in Your Grave
josh franceschi.
December 25th, 2006 at 12:35am
When I saw MCR, Gee said this before this song:

"This song [pause] is about [pause] getting fucked in the ass. [pause, crowd screams] Bad, Bad, Bad Bad Bad."

So, this song is about getting fucked in the ass. *Nods*
r e v e n g e
Shotgun Sinner
r e v e n g e
December 27th, 2006 at 09:38am
^and he thinks it's bad?
fucku2
Killjoy
fucku2
December 27th, 2006 at 06:10pm
umm is gerard GAY?????????? OMG WTF!!!!!!!!OMG WTF!!!!!!!!!!! WHY????? not that i have any thing against gay ppl i love them......... im bi
Hester Pryne
Killjoy
Hester Pryne
December 27th, 2006 at 06:31pm
r e v e n g e:
^and he thinks it's bad?

I think he was talking about the crowds reaction, lol.
Astro Zombie Manda.
Always Born a Crime
Astro Zombie Manda.
December 28th, 2006 at 07:36pm
Well I found an interview with Bert and Gee and it talks about them being together? So...I think that pretty much clears it up.
KYLIE_fucking_MCKEE!
Killjoy
KYLIE_fucking_MCKEE!
January 5th, 2007 at 02:46pm
fucku2:
umm is gerard GAY?????????? OMG WTF!!!!!!!!OMG WTF!!!!!!!!!!! WHY????? not that i have any thing against gay ppl i love them......... im bi

what the fuck, somebody says one thing about gerard way possibly being bisexual and somebody else thinks thinks they were accusing him of being gay.

bisexual = liking BOTH men and women

gay = liking the same gender

jesus some people are idiots
None_More_Black
Jazz Hands
None_More_Black
January 5th, 2007 at 07:19pm
Assfucking.And.,.good old Bert.That is what this song is about.Of course it fits into the concept of the entire album that Gerard has outlined.But.,.it is still about prison sex to me.

Now cue the Deliverance music.
xoxo...GossipGirl
Thinking Happy Thoughts
xoxo...GossipGirl
January 6th, 2007 at 12:18pm
r e v e n g e:
Mrs.Halloween:

it's like saying...'you know what they do to guys like us in prison. we're not the toughest of people and when we go there you know there's going to be guys in there who're going to take an interest in us in a sexual way, against our will'.

they should have just called it that Laughing

LOL!! Blatently Wink
xoxo...GossipGirl
Thinking Happy Thoughts
xoxo...GossipGirl
January 6th, 2007 at 12:20pm
Just Amanda.:
Well I found an interview with Bert and Gee and it talks about them being together? So...I think that pretty much clears it up.

Ok. Care to post link?
xoxo...GossipGirl
Thinking Happy Thoughts
xoxo...GossipGirl
January 6th, 2007 at 12:20pm
Mystic's Dream:
definitely about prison sex. the concert i was at, right before they played this song gerard yelled out "ok everyone! this song is about being fucked in the ass!!!"

he pretty much cleared that one up right there

HAHAHA, i would have cracked up if i was there lol
r e v e n g e
Shotgun Sinner
r e v e n g e
January 10th, 2007 at 09:39am
MikeyOrGerard?x:
r e v e n g e:
Mrs.Halloween:

it's like saying...'you know what they do to guys like us in prison. we're not the toughest of people and when we go there you know there's going to be guys in there who're going to take an interest in us in a sexual way, against our will'.

they should have just called it that Laughing

LOL!! Blatently Wink

haha, my mum was looking at LOTMS in big-W (departments store) and she had this funny lttle frown on her face when she saw the name of it Laughing Then I told her it was one of my favorite songs, and now she thinks i'm lesbian Shocked figure that one out.
gabriel gray;
Demolition Lover
gabriel gray;
January 10th, 2007 at 08:50pm
Well on one performance he says at the start "This song is about getting sodamised in jail".
For another said "This is about 5 beautifull boys who go to jail" or something like that.
I think it is probally an ecsadurated [holy crap i can't spell XD] account of something else that happened, or like Gerard says, a metaphor.
KYLIE_fucking_MCKEE!
Killjoy
KYLIE_fucking_MCKEE!
January 11th, 2007 at 02:34pm
apparently, I'm Just Another Sad Song can't back up their claim that Gerard admited to not being bi.

fucking seriously people, if you can't back something up, don't say it (or type it, whatever). If you say that you know something for a FACT, attach the damn url or atleast tell us where you read it/heard it. fuck people, heresay it NOT a reliable source.
gerardway_hot!!!
Killjoy
gerardway_hot!!!
January 12th, 2007 at 04:37am
it;s about gerard experience with homosexuallity where in a game of truth or dare he was dared to kiss bert mcCracken
it is also about prison rape
gerardway_hot!!!
Killjoy
gerardway_hot!!!
January 12th, 2007 at 04:40am
imsoDIRTYYYbabeXXX:
apparently, I'm Just Another Sad Song can't back up their claim that Gerard admited to not being bi.

fucking seriously people, if you can't back something up, don't say it (or type it, whatever). If you say that you know something for a FACT, attach the damn url or atleast tell us where you read it/heard it. fuck people, heresay it NOT a reliable source.

when did he dlaim to being a bi? i wanna know... coz if he's a bi, that's good... coz then he isn't gay and i still have a chance not really. but shit if he asked me out, i would never say no
if he only knew
Killjoy
if he only knew
January 13th, 2007 at 06:10pm
imsoDIRTYYYbabeXXX:

if you mean Im Just A Sad Song, have you ever thought that maybe she just hasnt come back yet to verify? it doesnt mean that she lied. it just means that she has better things to then fight with you guys about wether or not Gerard Way is bi/gay.

please dont start a fight with me because i wont reply
dee dee ramone.
Always Born a Crime
dee dee ramone.
January 13th, 2007 at 06:20pm
Vintage-x-Hate:
Well on one performance he says at the start "This song is about getting sodamised in jail".
For another said "This is about 5 beautifull boys who go to jail" or something like that.
I think it is probally an ecsadurated [holy crap i can't spell XD] account of something else that happened, or like Gerard says, a metaphor.

Haha, it's exxagerated=]
bound and gagged
Bulletproof Heart
bound and gagged
January 15th, 2007 at 11:35am
I'm going with buttsexx

At a concert I saw on YouTube

"This song got us arrested in France! Because it's about getting fucked in the ass!"
KYLIE_fucking_MCKEE!
Killjoy
KYLIE_fucking_MCKEE!
January 15th, 2007 at 02:56pm
if he only knew:
imsoDIRTYYYbabeXXX:

if you mean Im Just A Sad Song, have you ever thought that maybe she just hasnt come back yet to verify? it doesnt mean that she lied. it just means that she has better things to then fight with you guys about wether or not Gerard Way is bi/gay.

please dont start a fight with me because i wont reply

yes, that could be true or...

they just can't back up their story.

anyway, like i said...

don't spread rumors. give proof.

ok, one might say that i'm a hypocrite because i claim that i think gerard way is bisexual. but that's just it...

I claim that i THINK he's bi.

but since Im Just A Sad Song is only 14 years old, I doubt she has much else to do.

then again, she could've forgotton her password.

either way, i choose not to believe her claim.

case closed.

end of subject.

anyone who brings it up again will be regarded as immature & retarded