Don't have an account? Create one!

Gerard Made The Band Stop Playing

AuthorMessage
Yours truly.
Fabulous Killjoy
Yours truly.
September 6th, 2005 at 11:05am
I know!^ it's fucking nasty...the teenies care more about their looks than their music! it makes me so mad! Evil or Very Mad

but really, gerard is such a sweetie. most rockers don't give a damn about their fans... but he does! =)
only happy when it rains.
Really Not Okay
only happy when it rains.
September 6th, 2005 at 01:59pm
when I first read the title I thought you ment he made the band stop playing forever and I just sat there going "OH. MY. GAAAAAAAAWD!" Shocked until I clicked on teh linkage.

That's so sweet of Gerard! He really cares, omg, that's so cute! *dies*
TosterOven
Fabulous Killjoy
TosterOven
September 6th, 2005 at 05:14pm
PsychoShirley:
So today I went to the Warped Tour and in the middle of Cemetery Drive he told the band STOP STOP STOP! People were getting squashed all over the place. He was really concerened and he made everyone in the back move back cuz he didnt want people getting hurt and then he made them do it again. I was in the front so I didnt have that problem. He said "Yes I know Im sexy but you all have to move back." Then he said "Oh come on Im not that hot." I was thinking wow, thats really nice.

yea when i went he was like "1, 2, 3, back the f*ck up!!" it was so funny
fgkllgjskhgadsgas
Killjoy
fgkllgjskhgadsgas
September 6th, 2005 at 07:31pm
Hey my tickets came in the mail today. WHOO HOO! I better not be surrounded by bitches like I was in Dallas.
circa leena
Salute You in Your Grave
circa leena
September 6th, 2005 at 07:59pm
PsychoShirley:
I KNOW! People want to rape them and have their babies, and the really sad part is most of them are like 14.

Crying or Very sad I'm fourteen and i do not think that way.....please dont assume.
XxPoisoned_CookiexX
Demolition Lover
XxPoisoned_CookiexX
September 6th, 2005 at 09:14pm
awwwsugar:
PsychoShirley:
I KNOW! People want to rape them and have their babies, and the really sad part is most of them are like 14.

Crying or Very sad I'm fourteen and i do not think that way.....please dont assume.

im also 14. I dont want to rape any of them. Im too busy trying to get a boy that I could actually get to notice me. I just think of them as normal people that made a band and got famous, not a band with one person that I wanna rape.
fgkllgjskhgadsgas
Killjoy
fgkllgjskhgadsgas
September 6th, 2005 at 10:43pm
Im sorry if I made anyone upset. Im not saying that just because youre 14 you're not a real fan. Ive met plenty who are, Im just saying that Ive met a whole lot more who are just in it for their looks, so Im sorry if I offended you.
GeMiNi PhOeNiX
Killjoy
GeMiNi PhOeNiX
September 7th, 2005 at 08:45pm
T.T I am fourteen also !! but don't worry !!
and yeah I know what you mean ... I once met a gril who was obsesed with gerard and when I asked her favorite song of the band she said
" huh?? I 've never heard one of them "
and I went like Neutral Shocked
but I heve been a rock fan since I was 6 years old
}TeXaS{
Motor Baby
}TeXaS{
September 11th, 2005 at 04:59pm
TosterOven:
PsychoShirley:
So today I went to the Warped Tour and in the middle of Cemetery Drive he told the band STOP STOP STOP! People were getting squashed all over the place. He was really concerened and he made everyone in the back move back cuz he didnt want people getting hurt and then he made them do it again. I was in the front so I didnt have that problem. He said "Yes I know Im sexy but you all have to move back." Then he said "Oh come on Im not that hot." I was thinking wow, thats really nice.

yea when i went he was like "1, 2, 3, back the f*ck up!!" it was so funny

it really was. then, he was all "i know that we're just THAT sexy, but i need you guys to take three steps back. now 1,2,3 and BACK!!!" greatness... and here's that pic i mentioned like a friggin MONTH ago. i kinda forgot about this thread Embarassed

look at frank's face! mikey looks confused, and ray just looks pissed

gerard playing god and directing the crowd to "back the fu*k up". man, that was awesome!
}TeXaS{
Motor Baby
}TeXaS{
September 15th, 2005 at 06:01pm
mmm, i just realized how damn LUCIOUS these piccies are. yumness... but it was seriously total greatness
+TheseHandsStainedRed+
Killjoy
+TheseHandsStainedRed+
September 17th, 2005 at 03:24am
AWWWWWWWWWWWWW..........THAT WAS REALLY KOOL OF GERARD TO CARE FOR THIER FANS!Smile
I ARE TRISH.HEAR ME ROAR!
Salute You in Your Grave
I ARE TRISH.HEAR ME ROAR!
September 17th, 2005 at 03:38am
back the fuck up? sounds kinda mean. mean and caring. haha.
the dead will walk
Bleeding on the Floor
the dead will walk
September 17th, 2005 at 11:43pm
well at least he prevented people from getting urt that is verry sweet of him
}TeXaS{
Motor Baby
}TeXaS{
September 17th, 2005 at 11:45pm
My Heartbroken Smile:
back the fuck up? sounds kinda mean. mean and caring. haha.

well, the context was different, ya know? kinda one of those "had to be there" moments... but after the guys that started the mean moshing wouldn't move, he got a bit p.o.'d and said that. does it make more sense now? *stares expectantly at smile* i skiid, i skiid! but that's kinda how it happened...
Innamorata
Awake and Unafraid
Innamorata
September 18th, 2005 at 01:04am
Yeah I'm 14, but i love their music, not them just for their looks...I hate people like that, they fucking get on my nerves...
.::KamiKaze::.
Killjoy
.::KamiKaze::.
September 18th, 2005 at 02:16am
awwwwww hes such a nice guy... so thoughtful of him xD
}TeXaS{
Motor Baby
}TeXaS{
September 18th, 2005 at 10:25pm
MyOwnImmortality:
Yeah I'm 14, but i love their music, not them just for their looks...I hate people like that, they fucking get on my nerves...

i hate the fact that b/c i'm 14, i'm *automatically* a teenie to some ppl. i hate teenies and sceners. with a passion. i beat up teenies and sceners in mosh pits... of course while no one is looking... *laughs manically* sorry, uh, scary moment...
OMGz AMY!
Bleeding on the Floor
OMGz AMY!
September 18th, 2005 at 10:28pm
HoPeLeSsHeArTs13:
MyOwnImmortality:

i hate the fact that b/c i'm 14, i'm *automatically* a teenie to some ppl. i hate teenies and sceners. with a passion. i beat up teenies and sceners in mosh pits... of course while no one is looking... *laughs manically* sorry, uh, scary moment...

lmao u made me snort.

heck. i get killed cause im 13 and i like mcr and bands like that.

people think im "just trying to be cool"

riiiighhhtttt. Rolling Eyes .
}TeXaS{
Motor Baby
}TeXaS{
September 18th, 2005 at 10:36pm
xdemolitionlover82x:
HoPeLeSsHeArTs13:
MyOwnImmortality:

lmao u made me snort.

heck. i get killed cause im 13 and i like mcr and bands like that.

people think im "just trying to be cool"

riiiighhhtttt. Rolling Eyes .

people can be stupid. i've been making people laugh/giggle/snort/engage in other forms of showing amusement a lot on ino lately...
}TeXaS{
Motor Baby
}TeXaS{
September 25th, 2005 at 08:14pm
damned old people think that they know what kind of music i LIKE. how would they know?! they're not me, b/c i'm me... yeah. but i've been listening to my chem. since late 02/ earlier '03, so i've been a fan for a while. the passion is just growing Smile