Don't have an account? Create one!

Gerard Made The Band Stop Playing

AuthorMessage
fgkllgjskhgadsgas
Killjoy
fgkllgjskhgadsgas
July 28th, 2005 at 08:33pm
I got hit by crowd surfers so many times, many bumps and bruises but it was all worth it.
i'mnotokayipromise
Bleeding on the Floor
i'mnotokayipromise
July 28th, 2005 at 09:53pm
a crowd surfer fell on my friend one time at a local show and at a sum 41 show i got trapped in the miidle of the moshpit and almost passed out *whew!*
}TeXaS{
Motor Baby
}TeXaS{
July 29th, 2005 at 04:10pm
the whole stopping the set thing happened in dllas at warped on june 24th. i was in the mosh pit when it happned. actaully, i know one of the girl's who passed out. it was soooo crazy. i have a pic posted on my xanga of frank, mikey and ray of when people started going down, frankie looks soooo worried! it was really cool of them to just stop to help the people out.
chemically_romanced_2005
Jazz Hands
chemically_romanced_2005
July 29th, 2005 at 06:46pm
Ken u post that link or pic?

LOL Laughing I just remembered my first (and only) mosh pit!!! It was at my high school's talent show... One of my friends and his band were ROCKING... HARD. Sunddenly, there was a mosh pit going - and a real one, too! In school on school hours and everything! It was great... IU about got trampled! Shocked
circa leena
Salute You in Your Grave
circa leena
July 29th, 2005 at 06:48pm
my friend went into a mosh pit and knocked this girl down and fell on top of her. omg it was hilarious and no one got hurt.
OMGz AMY!
Bleeding on the Floor
OMGz AMY!
August 4th, 2005 at 09:14pm
omg that is so sweet what gerard did.he is really an amazing guy. im tired of these "teenies" saying "OMFG GERARD IS SOO HAWT!" ugh of course hes good looking but hes much mor ethen looks ...ugh stupid teenies.

i'mnotokayipromise:
PsychoShirley:
That was funny on Fuse yesterday when he wouldnt let Mikey talk.
I don't have fuse*goes over to corner and cries* Can u even get it in Canada?

Sad Sad Sad i dont have fuse either my mom is cheep so the only music channels i have are mtv and vh1. ps:"i'mnotokayipromise" i freaking love ur avatar.
fgkllgjskhgadsgas
Killjoy
fgkllgjskhgadsgas
August 5th, 2005 at 12:22am
Yea this teenie had a shirt that said Gerarld is hott. Dumbass!
Unknown Angel
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Unknown Angel
August 5th, 2005 at 01:16am
PsychoShirley:
That was funny on Fuse yesterday when he wouldnt let Mikey talk.

What show was that on?
love lost and found again
Thinking Happy Thoughts
August 5th, 2005 at 02:20am
Disappearing_Girl:
yeah, he kinda did the same at the festival I was. he said that he wanted to see the biggest fuckin mosh pit ever. and then he said but you have to keep an eye on each other so that nobody gets hurt. It was sweet.he kinda cares for the ppl. he also said that women should spit on bands who want them to show their tits.

How many ladies in the house tonight!? *Fans scream* Oh, shit... All you ladies scream! *Fans scream again* Now that I have the ladies' attention, I want to tell you something. Some day, you're going to go to a concert and see a rock star. He may look like me, or him, or us, or any one, and he's going to tell you if you show him your tits he'll take you backstage. And I want you.... to spit in that mother fucker's face! *Fans scream* Because you are better than that!
-Gerard Way before playing Our Lady of Sorrows
is wat he said
Thinking Happy Thoughts
August 5th, 2005 at 02:23am
i think if u knew gerard way u would be lucky cause he seems so sweet and nice AND kind GOD i wanna meet him who else???
hope has x failed me
Killjoy
hope has x failed me
August 6th, 2005 at 03:05am
yeah..the mosh pits at warped are crazy, the fucking security guards care more about what some 13 year old girl is going to do to like a grown ass man in a band than whats happening to people in those mosh pits..its good that gerard took it into his own hands, the security guards at warped are waste of lives.
lshdfjKH
Star Crossed Lover
lshdfjKH
August 6th, 2005 at 03:15am
^ thats so true,I almost got killed in the From From First to Last mosh at warped,it was awesome though...
stupid lemonade.
+shakes fist+
fgkllgjskhgadsgas
Killjoy
fgkllgjskhgadsgas
August 6th, 2005 at 04:34am
Everyone gets hurt, I loved my bruises. Yea I risked my life for MCR, the heat was killing me. Oh yea question about the show on Fuse, it was Steven's Untitled Rock Show.
I ARE TRISH.HEAR ME ROAR!
Salute You in Your Grave
I ARE TRISH.HEAR ME ROAR!
August 6th, 2005 at 05:53am
gerard`s so sweet =]
phantom.
Shotgun Sinner
phantom.
August 6th, 2005 at 05:57am
they were on the untitled rock show?
*sobs*
i missed it...
*curse my lack of advanced cable at my mom's house*
undesirables.
Salute You in Your Grave
undesirables.
September 4th, 2005 at 07:49pm
I'm glad there's at least one band that thinks about the fans these days. -gives evil glare to Green Day-
Not very nice
Shotgun Sinner
Not very nice
September 4th, 2005 at 07:56pm
man gerard is such a cool guy. i would like do anythin to meet the band, even just once!
We Die By Threes
Joining The Black Parade
We Die By Threes
September 5th, 2005 at 03:24am
I would like to meet them too... but its impossible to meet them now... flocking teenies tackle you down and then crowd around Gerard or any of the band members. Probably handing out marriage proposals to them. T_T;;
undesirables.
Salute You in Your Grave
undesirables.
September 5th, 2005 at 09:35am
They're afraid they're going to get raped by those monsters. x.x I'm so sorry for them.
fgkllgjskhgadsgas
Killjoy
fgkllgjskhgadsgas
September 6th, 2005 at 10:13am
I KNOW! People want to rape them and have their babies, and the really sad part is most of them are like 14.