Don't have an account? Create one!

Gerard Made The Band Stop Playing

AuthorMessage
soleil vs the dark.
Awake and Unafraid
soleil vs the dark.
July 15th, 2005 at 07:52pm
Holy crap your ava is way over the limit, Shirley...
fgkllgjskhgadsgas
Killjoy
fgkllgjskhgadsgas
July 15th, 2005 at 08:13pm
I know my pics are big but oh well Ill look for a smaller one in a bit
chemically_romanced_2005
Jazz Hands
chemically_romanced_2005
July 20th, 2005 at 09:36am
daria:
PsychoShirley:
All these bitches screaming Gerards my babys daddy needs to shut the fuck up.

Yeah they do. I hate people like that. It's fucking annoying.

ditto. Hell, if Gee DID ever get some bitch knocked up... he's so sweet he'd prolly take her and the baby in or something! If it was proven it was his, o/c...
chemically_romanced_2005
Jazz Hands
chemically_romanced_2005
July 20th, 2005 at 09:48am
Geez, Gee really IS nice... you wouldn't think it to look at him, huh? But it's so awesome ho he cares so much about us... makes my heart break cuz noone's ever cared for me like that before, even impersonally, 'cept my FIANCE who I'm really fuckin PISSED AT... and he wouldn't try to stop me from doing bad stuff... hell, he GETS me drunk and only whines about my smoking... Until I heard Gee's message, I was seriously considering cutting... my bf does, says it's a great release, and just about everyone I truly care about has done something to that extent... also I'm a vampire freak and love blood so... yeah I need some help, huh???
soleil vs the dark.
Awake and Unafraid
soleil vs the dark.
July 20th, 2005 at 05:47pm
Gee is nice and that's all there is to it Very Happy
fgkllgjskhgadsgas
Killjoy
fgkllgjskhgadsgas
July 20th, 2005 at 09:35pm
Dont cut yourself. Gerard wouldnt want you to hurt yourself.
i'mnotokayipromise
Bleeding on the Floor
i'mnotokayipromise
July 20th, 2005 at 09:59pm
PsychoShirley:
Dont cut yourself. Gerard wouldnt want you to hurt yourself.
That is so true(he said not to hurt yourself in a quote too)
fgkllgjskhgadsgas
Killjoy
fgkllgjskhgadsgas
July 21st, 2005 at 01:56am
Cutting yourself may numb the pain for like an hour but youll feel so shitty later. Do what Gerard advised.
i'mnotokayipromise
Bleeding on the Floor
i'mnotokayipromise
July 21st, 2005 at 02:21am
Yes, wise Gerard knows all!
fgkllgjskhgadsgas
Killjoy
fgkllgjskhgadsgas
July 21st, 2005 at 07:55pm
That was funny on Fuse yesterday when he wouldnt let Mikey talk.
i'mnotokayipromise
Bleeding on the Floor
i'mnotokayipromise
July 22nd, 2005 at 03:53am
PsychoShirley:
That was funny on Fuse yesterday when he wouldnt let Mikey talk.
I don't have fuse*goes over to corner and cries* Can u even get it in Canada?
chemically_romanced_2005
Jazz Hands
chemically_romanced_2005
July 22nd, 2005 at 05:16pm
Bulletproof:
Warped tour is going to Camden and Englishtown NJ, both of which are nowhere near my house. My dad wont let me go to Camden on a regular occasion, so i cant go to that one and Raceway park is so far away my mom said the only way i could go is if i went with my friends and one of their parents. 0.o. I cant go by myself till im 16. TWO FUCKEN YEARS....gah....

I am SO sorry... I remember 14... and 16... GOD it feels like yesterday... maybe cuz im really a 15-yr-old stuck in an 18-yr-old's body who looks 21 and gets hit on by 25-yr-old guys...

I would take you if i lived near you... seriously... cuz i wanna go too... the ONE time they come to CO and im in CA... Evil or Very Mad
chemically_romanced_2005
Jazz Hands
chemically_romanced_2005
July 22nd, 2005 at 05:25pm
PsychoShirley:
I think it was this week but he was watching a band at warped and he had his hooide on so no one would recognize him and then all these teenies just attacked him.

Stupid teenies... Evil or Very Mad If I even recognized him, a scenario like this would have happened:

Me: *walks, not runs, quietly over to Gee* *taptap on shoulder*

Gee: Umm, yeah?

Me:*blushes slightly, but not visible under all the pale makeup* Umm, here... *hands Gee box with Gothic Bat talisman from Bico in it* It means transformation and positive change, which is what you and the guys have done for so many...

Gee: Aww, thanks!

(hopefully here there would be a hug)

Me: Erm... can I please have your autograph?

Gee: Sure! *signs my jewel case insert with the silver sharpie i always keep handy*

Me: Thank you!

(hopefully another hug)

Me: *walks away*

That's the most probable scenario... of course, there IS that one one where I make friends with the band and become a roadie, forsaking my job in the Navy... but that's more a fantasy... Laughing
chemically_romanced_2005
Jazz Hands
chemically_romanced_2005
July 22nd, 2005 at 05:30pm
i'mnotokayipromise:
Yes, wise Gerard knows all!

Yes, I know... I'm not going to any more... Gerard convinced me not to... MCR really DOES save lives... And thank you all for caring. HAha, imnotokay.net is more family than my family is... they don't even care enough to know what goes on in my life...

BTW, anyone know where I can find that? Where Gee says not to cut? cuz my bf, she still does, and I think if she can see Gee say it, she might stop...
~Trust_Me~
Killjoy
~Trust_Me~
July 22nd, 2005 at 05:31pm
Woah, go Gerard, im glad he gives a shit, cos a decent human being should!!!
fgkllgjskhgadsgas
Killjoy
fgkllgjskhgadsgas
July 22nd, 2005 at 07:38pm
Those fucking teenies, fucking TRL. I would probably stutter if I ever got to talk to him.
krissy122091137
Killjoy
krissy122091137
July 23rd, 2005 at 12:55pm
PsychoShirley:
So today I went to the Warped Tour and in the middle of Cemetery Drive he told the band STOP STOP STOP! People were getting squashed all over the place. He was really concerened and he made everyone in the back move back cuz he didnt want people getting hurt and then he made them do it again. I was in the front so I didnt have that problem. He said "Yes I know Im sexy but you all have to move back." Then he said "Oh come on Im not that hot." I was thinking wow, thats really nice.

Aww so sweet lol. That rox that he cares. Smile
fgkllgjskhgadsgas
Killjoy
fgkllgjskhgadsgas
July 23rd, 2005 at 03:45pm
Yea and there are these people on the message board that are complaining about how he doesnt care for his fans anymore. Its not that he doesnt care its just a lot harder to meet everyone cuz everyone is so crazy about them now.
~Amber~
Motor Baby
~Amber~
July 23rd, 2005 at 03:57pm
yea could u believe having to met every single one of your fans espesily if lots'in lots of ppl luv u that would be scarey i still think they care coz they said it them selves *making the video* they hav the best fans in the world Smile feel the luv
chemically_romanced_2005
Jazz Hands
chemically_romanced_2005
July 23rd, 2005 at 04:30pm
Yeah, they do try to meet all the fans... and that's just so cool!!! Gee said so in this interview... hold on a sec lemme find it *pulls up bookmarks*

http://www.mtv.com/bands/m/my_chemical_romance/news_feature_022805/

yeah... much as i dislike MTv for making so many teenies, they ARE how I found out about MCR in the first place...